NEWbies

Hello to all intelligent and philosophical persons who are reading this! Your community seemed interesting, so i signed up. =D>

But it seems Newbies are some kind of chandala second class citizen. Very disconcerting . :-k
Nevertheless i shall persevere through these trying times.

Imagine my predicament, a lowly and humble newbie, I’m told i cannot post without approval, or private message. Then it is explained i am to contact board bigwigs about this yet! i am denied these very privileges. #-o

Please, can somebody get me of probation here? [-o< Give a guy a break here…

Anyway, this is an interesting site, i just wish i could have participated. I just. wish i. could of. been a. contender!?

Well, I’ve said what i came to say. And In case you don’t ever see me here again… good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

This guy sounds fun, somebody should let him over. Dan~? :sunglasses:

There’s that other new poster fallingstar22 as well.

Unnatural, I think you need to make like thirty something posts before that annoying or pesky post moderation thing is gone. It sucks, I know. Keep at it.

Has the required number of posts risen? Used to be five, wasn’t it?

Each time Satyr has a new sock puppet it is raised by 1.

It’s a few, I won’t say exactly because that promotes gamification, but it doesn’t change and it’s not that many. And usually I’ll manually remove the restriction if someone seems human.

It often feels longer because I forget to check pending posts/there are too many to get through in a sitting. But it’s really only intended to catch spam, of which we get a lot.