WW_III_ANGRY

“I want to put bullets in your head” =/= not a death threat

Got it, anything else?

saying you want to do something and saying you are going to do something are 2 completely different things.

here i got you this.

ubykotex.com.au/en/free-samples

Would of responded to this thread quicker but I’m a worker man now working extremely long shifts or hours paying the bills of my house.
[Geez, now I sound like an old man or something, seems so strange. :sunglasses: ]

Anywho, I thank those who have rushed to my aid and who have defended me from the heart, I respect that, but honestly it isn’t necessary. The petty threats, insults, and blood vengeance imaginations of a couple filthy communists or neoliberals doesn’t concern me at all where I have no intention of even reporting it. I really don’t care.

[I’m not afraid of them and neither should any of you be.]

They’re despicable weaklings and mental midgets where they’ll get what they deserve eventually, once again, thank you to my defenders. :sunglasses:

joker take the day off and buy amc shares instead

I think Carleas can see perfectly clearly just who, to speak with George A. Morgan, are “those wretched lives which poison the air for everybody with their misery.”(Morgan, What Nietzsche Means, page 371.)

“[T]o see clearly where injustice is always greatest: namely there, where life is least, narrowest, shabbiest, most primitively developed, and yet cannot help taking itself as aim and measure of things[.]” (Nietzsche, Things Human, All Too Human, Preface, section 6.)

For someone like me, it’s almost unbelievable that someone would actually be so blind, especially to themselves, as Urwrongx1000 and the like seem to be. I almost can’t believe he isn’t just acting in bad faith, pretending to be like that—why? Again, my natural inclination would be to answer that it must be someone who wants to make the alt-right look bad; but judging from those who are increasingly less blind but still very much so, I actually think the guy’s for real…

Technically, he did not make a death threat, but it is still far more of a threat than Trump’s supposed “incitement” to violence tweet… Or calling the events at the Capitol an “insurrection” or worse “terrorism” which is how WW_III_ANGRY angrily labels it.

You have to be under a spell of some sort if you legitimately think what happened at the Capitol “nearly rivals” 9/11. It’s such an absurd statement that the person making it has to either be delusional or deliberately trying to provoke the other side.

In all fairness, WWIII does the same thing by demonizing everyone he doesn’t agree with as a “fascist.” It is sort of amusing watching Urwong and WWIII rage against one another though from entrenched positions of good and evil… when they should be raging against you! (that is if they are truly morally outraged)… Urwrong is hardly a scary “fascist” and WWII is hardly a scary “communist” whereas you are a dastardly immoralist of the first rank lol

I want to put bullets in your head, is a death threat.

I want to slit your throat, is a death threat.

I want to put a knife in your chest, is a death threat.

You are scum to defend scum. But that’s where this forum is at.

You’re fucking pathetic.

You act like you’re a friend to joker, and then defend the other jackass who threatens violence.

You’re a real shit-smear.

Your mother is a whore.

Mr Reasonable is a friend to no-one, he only cares about himself and his own hedonistic lifestyle, greed, consumption, or overall gluttony.

He says he’s a democrat even though he has publicly stated numerous time he hates poor people, he’s the kind of guy that plays all sides so long as it benefits himself in the end. That’s all you need to know.

Still, he’s the closest thing you’ll get to honesty from a democrat, he’s a much more accurate political nihilist than Iambiguous could ever hope to be, and that’s not saying very much. He’s basically a turbo capitalist and nihilist who’s a democrat in name or title only.

He’s a slippery one, aren’t you Mr Reasonable? :sunglasses:

Or maybe he is like confused and weary about changing labels?

Bit odd that you’d post this in this thread and not in the Reckoning one… Anyway, is it really more of a threat? Other things being equal, isn’t a threat coming from the President of the United States far greater than one coming from an anonymous message board poster?..

And sure, Trump may not have explicitly incited people to violence, but he’s certainly been doing so implicitly for a long time, riding the wave that clearly got out of hand on January 6th. On that day, it was no longer a storm in a teacup, the hot tea spilled over… So yes, a petty insurrection and, as such, petty terrorism! I’m reminded of John Oliver’s term, “stupid Watergate”…

Trump has implicitly condoned angry mobs like QAnon and the Proud Boys—and the Capitol rioters are very much like those, basically his brownshirts… Trump is no Hitler though, just an opportunist. Which is actually worse in my book.

::

I think it’s just hyperbole, man… It was a violent fascist insurrection, just a petty one! And it’s comparable to 9/11, unlike anything in between I think, in that America itself was under attack that day.

I think WWIII is hardly delusional, but he is trying to provoke the other side, yes; however, they provoked him, first. I think he’s simply calling them out, accepting the confrontation, picking up the gauntlet…

::

Your ribbing me is appreciated. I strongly disagree with your attempt to equate Urwrong and WWIII, though. WWIII is not one of the those far-lefties to whom everyone else is a fascist. Urwrong, on the other hand, is entirely reminiscent of this hysterical fanatic:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeNJFz-WCZs[/youtube]

Let the record reflect that smears, Zeroeth Nature, dorkydood, lambiguous, Kropotkin, perpetual burn, all support and defend these Far-Left terrorists and traitors.

All the same, in my book.

Go through the post history, WWIII threatens violences and death threats, and these Traitors all line up behind and defend him.

Zeroeth you are the worst in the bunch. You are responsible for this.

This is standard operating procedure for Antifa and other Left-wing terrorist organizations. It wouldn’t surprise me if these on this forum are directly involved in such domestic terrorism.

But now they want to bring it into a Philosophy discussion. This proves how low, disgusting, inhuman these types are. It also proves their betrayal, terror, and treason.

Wow, thanks man! :laughing: That is a great compliment coming from you. After all, to me you are the worst of the bunch!

Shut up Nazi.

Americans already defeated the Nazis once. You honestly believe Americans won’t defeat you a second time?

K: ah man, I thought I was the “worst of the bunch”. I even put out Christmas cards
claiming I was the “worst of the bunch”… shit… I wonder if I can get a refund?

Now I am really disappointed… :cry:

Kropotkin

Of course here he’s only paraphrasing Tyler Durden.

Okay, expand on what you mean by this.

What issue is he honest about “as a Democrat”?

And how does one go about being an “honest political nihilist” in regard to this issue?

Or are you just “in character” here? The fulminating fanatic Zero_Brains talking out of his ass solely to entertain himself?