Petition to ban Polish Youth

How about something like “conditional ban”? Ban him and then unban him once he meets certain conditions.

Who is he/she?

She is a woman who has the neurosis of always being behind a cross. :laughing:

TRAGIC, but if she is behind, how is she ever going to get ahead. Or else she is representative of an archetype and still wrestling with the hare , to get ahead.

Incidentally she probably could but on a very steep course. Up&Down.

The proof?

In the pudding.

The pudding:

The new ‘visual world’ come signifiers and simulation may induce some level of certainty, that’s why is it, that most wanna be astute thinkers still profess a taste for reference?

In the above, in regard to the origin of tragedy, what can be most striking then the most important and most documented man ever lived but the Christ?

That said, what secret knowledge could He want to hand down through his parables?

Supposing He knew His fate, the meaning of sacrifice and the ancient prophets who were available to ascertain that said fate?

The early pagans sensed this way before the neo-platians surmised to rekindle that strain within the vocabulary that fit their purpose.

Sudden reactions became mired with the natural and instinctual forms which all indiginous peoples felt, way before that epoch called the diaspora, time when the Greek delution of meaning became a sort of universal apotheosis between language , institutions and identity.

What could sacrafice and self sacrafice to do with a Gnosticism attack ? What other then setting up a hero, and a seeded antihero , in a prophetic. manner to regain some measure of unity, Ming tribes who had competitive interests, and raised gantlets of irreducable hypothesis about unification through dispersion?

How else to explain the vast history of beslavery through almost countless invading hordes?

The hyper and hypoinflative courses of domination needed the sacrifice in order to salvage It’s own unity…

Sufe. the necessary loving. of this taunts the most abject mind, and the modern hermenautics of today probably found their most allied supporters in the realms of magic and alchemy.

But who nowedays believes in these things?

The Gnosticism aura helps to overcome the digression, otherwise who would believe it? We all need fairy tales to believe we can defend iurselfs , even if they are nothing but that, but in this case, the fairy tales arise from eschotological sources, and they were of mixed origin between Greek-Roman , Jewish, Persian and other sources.

The important point of contension was between the state/religion dissention.

Therefore, the secret lay in salvaging Man as opposed to his Institutions, whether be may, Caesar Augustus or Donald Trump.

The miracles became real, only if fated to , and only through a universal rekindling of fate.

Nietzche was neither right nor wrong, he only came to interpret the world, not to change it, only a false messiah like marx, could change it.

Why not ban all trolls from ILP?
Because then there would be too few posters left!

Pretty much! =D>

Dire times… :neutral_face:

I voted to ban him, he is a really mad dog cunt and I cant stand his presence and his constant hijacking of every single topic he posts in…definitely IP ban him forever.
thanks, polishyouthgotipbanned

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2795558

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2795561

gay boy your days are numbered i started a petition to IP ban you and it seems you are on your way out!!!

I voted to ban him too. I can’t stand his opinions. They hurt my feelings.

You will notice a “little” difference between the two petitions, if you compare their two polls:

What about a petition to ban the troll, stalker and sock puppet Sculptor? Sculptor is likely the sock puppet of Lev Muishkin. Both have said that they:

1. have cancer (as far as this is concerned, I’m really sorry for them),
  2. were born around 1960,
  3. come from England,
  4. are atheists,
  5. are communists, worship Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot,
  6. worship Darwin for no reason,
  7. like to provoke (similar to trolls or stalkers etc.)
    _) and many other things that point to striking similarities.

Actually, I’m not at all for banishment. But enough is enough. Isn’t it? A person who is a troll, a stalker and a sock puppet should be banned.

K: and what would be your criteria for banning? who would decide that this person
is a troll and that person isn’t a troll? what standards are you using?
and who would make the decision?

many unanswered questions in your post.

Kropotkin

Have a trial, whoa we already had a mock trial, to decide his fate; let the judge be nominated and the jury. consist of 13 other trolls.

In favor:
Not in favour?

I am not sure Sculptor is a troll. He seems to be merely unpleasant (not that such should be tolerated.) Lev Muishkin was worse, I think.

Whats the time limit on this vote you treacherous cuck? Seems like I have many loyal fans and readers and also few dedicated and jealous haters…such are the costs of being an uncovered genius, a diamond hidden in dirt, a great mind of an intergenerational and supramillenial magnitude of importance and of scope of the vision of historicity… I wanna say thank you to my fans for being loyal and I want to extend my hand to all the jealous haters…for I am not only a genius but also both merciful and grandly magnanimous…I love you guys(even though most of you cant ever understand me and my mission)!!!

But then you couldn’t have petitioned either, because there are no rules in this webforum about who is a troll and who is a stalker, although you can find out pretty easily by going through post by post, thread by thread. You can figure it out! Funny that “Facebook” as the largest web forum in the world has “fact checkers” as censors and the small web forum “ILovePhilosophy” doesn’t even have a moderation.

I have given many more references than you have and, unlike you, have also spoken of stalking. Have you ever had to endure stalking? I have looked at the relevant posts again.

And as for the communists, well, it’s clear anyway that they tend to cover for a communist. There would have to be a neutral moderation. But there is not. We should renew the moderation in a neutral direction. See Great Again’s thread “Renewing the Moderation”. But will such a renewed moderation work?

What else remains as a poster is the ignore list.

[tab]S1.png S2.png S3.png[/tab]

_
It is very evident that there are many sock-puppets being run by a few… it is not rocket science as to who these profiles are, but when confronted they either stay silent or deny it by cracking a joke to laugh it off, when caught in the lie.

The funny thing is, they think their game plan non-transparent, but it’s as see-through as their fragile egos, and not only operating from here but also elsewhere.

Y’all are too funny.

@Kathrina… I quite liked Lev, but trolling others around ain’t a great thing to be doing. People get off on doing it, I guess.

MidgeT, there have been lots of sock-puppets here over the years, but there are also lots of conspiracy nuts who suspect every other person of being a sock-puppet. (I strongly suspect you wrongly accused Mowk because you thought he was a sock-puppet, just as you’ve wrongly accused me of being a sock-puppet. You cesspool cretin.)