Petition to ban Polish Youth

:laughing:

If I had another account, I could troll myself

…ignore everybody else?..

:laughing:

People do actually do that!!! As they say about the world, “it takes all kinds”

Yes. :laughing:

That’s a funny idea, isn’t it?

Basically, a troll is very self-centered, downright self-absorbed. A “professional” troll does not tolerate anyone else next to him/her. This does not necessarily mean that a troll ignores everyone - because a troll needs the others, after all -, but that a troll uses everyone to elevate him-/herself, which seems to the others, however, with much justification like ignoring.

to troll: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. nothing new, internet pranking. I never trolled in my life but I imagine it would be fun.

Why have you been banned from KTS?

Just for fun?

Ierrellus summed it up quite well:

I remember those days, like it was yesterday… Lev, following Ierr’s every post and move, around.

That was crazy, really. Stalking, trolling, throwing ad hominems against Ierrellus without end.

…and now Ierrellus has Iambiguous to do that to him… though Ierr has told him to do one, and Iam… obliged.

If only all matters could be rectified in such a manner as that. :smiley:

Yes, let’s give him a permanent IP ban: 8 votes 42%
Yes, let’s give him a permanent account ban: 0 votes
Yes, let’s give him a 3-month account ban: 0 votes
No, don’t ban him, I like him (said noone ever): 11 votes 58%
Total votes : 19

First… where did all these 19 people come from? :-k wow!
Second… it’s now only 8 to 11 against a ban.

What was your vote? If I tell you you look 17 and are very beautiful will you vote no?

Well no, sorry… was too early in the morning for me #-o No, don’t ban him, I like him (said noone ever): 11 votes 58% - that’s also against him lol… I guess the humour was lost on me, and the blood-flow to my brain equally lost. :laughing:

So that’s 8 + 11 for a ban.

Most people are against banning him, the question is why?

What do you gain by having him around?

Jesus you asperg kooks are creepy as fuck.

Hitler should have won the war so all the odd 40 million asperg kooks would be cleansed off this planet and normal people would not have to waste their time on their insanities.

That may have become an odd sort of wish fulfillment for some of us here.

How did banning me go you dumb fucks? haha!!!still here and still banging and I dont give a fuck!!!autistic virgins…get your asses ready!!!we are going chainsaw time this time!!! you should re-organise this forum like knowthyself…only give moderators to people with autism who are neo-nazi eunuchs with no wives and children past 30!!!then you will get me!!!

i think the vote went your way on that one

Don’t worry kooks ,soon I will get the fuck off all these forums youtubes and discords for good…I’ve matured a lot…learnt to accept insanity and misery as what it is and not be pissed off by lies and scheming cunt kooks…plus it has become evident both this forum and the SHITthyself is a congregation of old Canadians and Yanks and I simply dont fit in because I am young and European and I need to look for people like me, not unlike me so I can realize myself and my potential. We are white and we speak English but it is increasingly becoming evident that we are from two different worlds.

I took a look through his posts.
He has 54 pages, and on each page I looked there is at least one past where he has been unduely aggressive and insulting.
He is a boy that seems to thrive on trolling.
He came here as a refugee from a ban from somewhere else, and is trying to repeat the experience.

WHy not give him what he wants.