Petition to ban Polish Youth

Try again!
This is not philosophy it is just one long ad hominem.

I simply can not connect the idea of sock poppets to what"s going on with Polish Youth, generally speaking, that’s all Decode.

This in my mind smells almost like a circular attempt to avoid identifying of the self, precuresly, almost as modus opetams, a way to loose one’s self,.

But maybe that’s not it. Characters like to imagine others within one’s self like in 6 characters in search for an author.

I don’t know
If this is so, it may not be conducive to thematic unity, the focus is lost. Of course where the search slides toward a forward looking objective agreement, then it mag not be a case of avoiding a probable scenario, literarily speaking, but suggests a an internal struggle for a need to shift focus back into familiar situations, implying a no exit existential. context, a nihilistic self abandonment of sorts.

I mean, a sort of half way exit.

Modus what?

word salad.

With vignarette dressing. Thos is why You almost got banned for not appreciating the very finely difference from undressed kinds that hid the devil in detail. Intentionally oiled and vinagred in vintage unintended flavor, as if it don’t matter.

Please pay more tension to what’s for dinner forum and educate yourself into the mode of presenting more attractive dishes. You do not have to spend more to improve taste buds by mire intricately voven menue’s .

Just a suggestion. And don’t over OR undercooked any meal , it defeats the purpose of the added ingredients, spices .

Word to the wise: it is the spice of life that makes all worth anything, You included, Polish Youth.

OR.
You could just set aside the salad dish for the moment and go for the desert by telling us what you mean by " modus opetams"

I shrink to ask what you mean by “voven menue”

Modus operans meaning - the customary way and. Vowen menu meant to suggest a metaphoric wished for program or objective.

Polish youth, when did You arrive here from Poland, or rather when did You get to where ever You are currently?

Just an inquery. If You care to divulge that tied bit.

why are you asking? wanna come over for a coffee???we could sit down as long as you promised to not open your mouth except for drinking and breathing. if you wanna stalk me or my family home…id not recommend it, my father is old but he has a temper much worse than me and might hurt autistic wackos goofing about looking for friends.

Where are YOU from? Polish seems to have a better grasp of English that you do.

VOWEN??? What the Actual Fuck?

Sculptor, I don’t know who to feel more sorry for, you or Polish youth.

Don’t worry I am way ahead of you.
What is your first language?

Hungarian.

My greatgrandmother was Hungarian by birth.

Magyar is one of the ugliest languages in the world.

And Croats are Balkan mongrels not Europeans.

I’ll leave you two racist wankers to mutually masterbate each other.

are you copying my insults now you autistic kook?

Are you a racist if you say that Magyar is one of the ugliest languages in the world?

=D> :laughing:

This thread is becoming funnier and funnier.

WHy not you Asperer moron?