Petition to ban Polish Youth

Should we ban Polish Youth and how?

• Yes, let’s give him a permanent IP ban
  • Yes, let’s give him a permanent account ban
  • Yes, let’s give him a 3-month account ban
  • No, don’t ban him, I like him (said noone ever)
0 voters

What do you think, guys?

I may not agree with what he says, but I will not defend to the death his right to say it.

K: I’m with Prom…and I clearly don’t agree with him… and I don’t think we should respond to him
but with that said, no, no on a ban…

Kropotkin

You didnt even lol at my unnecessary and inappropriate use of the conjunction, keter. I even used some voltaire and everything. Unbelievable, keter.

Just for the sake of argument . do not shadow Trump’s upcoming struggle with free speech defense, if we note to drop him , it will foreshadow more traumatic angling of "who may be next"and the whole effort will counter it’s intent

So it’s more about the apparent outcome, it’s about the dynamic of the proposition of freedom

For that reason I abstain.Let"s wait and see wether the system is strong enough to withstand challenges.

K: well to be honest, I had just woke up and didn’t even see your “wittism”
that’ll teach me to respond to something before I fully wake up…

Kropotkin

How about something like “conditional ban”? Ban him and then unban him once he meets certain conditions.

Who is he/she?

She is a woman who has the neurosis of always being behind a cross. :laughing:

TRAGIC, but if she is behind, how is she ever going to get ahead. Or else she is representative of an archetype and still wrestling with the hare , to get ahead.

Incidentally she probably could but on a very steep course. Up&Down.

The proof?

In the pudding.

The pudding:

The new ‘visual world’ come signifiers and simulation may induce some level of certainty, that’s why is it, that most wanna be astute thinkers still profess a taste for reference?

In the above, in regard to the origin of tragedy, what can be most striking then the most important and most documented man ever lived but the Christ?

That said, what secret knowledge could He want to hand down through his parables?

Supposing He knew His fate, the meaning of sacrifice and the ancient prophets who were available to ascertain that said fate?

The early pagans sensed this way before the neo-platians surmised to rekindle that strain within the vocabulary that fit their purpose.

Sudden reactions became mired with the natural and instinctual forms which all indiginous peoples felt, way before that epoch called the diaspora, time when the Greek delution of meaning became a sort of universal apotheosis between language , institutions and identity.

What could sacrafice and self sacrafice to do with a Gnosticism attack ? What other then setting up a hero, and a seeded antihero , in a prophetic. manner to regain some measure of unity, Ming tribes who had competitive interests, and raised gantlets of irreducable hypothesis about unification through dispersion?

How else to explain the vast history of beslavery through almost countless invading hordes?

The hyper and hypoinflative courses of domination needed the sacrifice in order to salvage It’s own unity…

Sufe. the necessary loving. of this taunts the most abject mind, and the modern hermenautics of today probably found their most allied supporters in the realms of magic and alchemy.

But who nowedays believes in these things?

The Gnosticism aura helps to overcome the digression, otherwise who would believe it? We all need fairy tales to believe we can defend iurselfs , even if they are nothing but that, but in this case, the fairy tales arise from eschotological sources, and they were of mixed origin between Greek-Roman , Jewish, Persian and other sources.

The important point of contension was between the state/religion dissention.

Therefore, the secret lay in salvaging Man as opposed to his Institutions, whether be may, Caesar Augustus or Donald Trump.

The miracles became real, only if fated to , and only through a universal rekindling of fate.

Nietzche was neither right nor wrong, he only came to interpret the world, not to change it, only a false messiah like marx, could change it.

Why not ban all trolls from ILP?
Because then there would be too few posters left!

Pretty much! =D>

Dire times… :neutral_face:

I voted to ban him, he is a really mad dog cunt and I cant stand his presence and his constant hijacking of every single topic he posts in…definitely IP ban him forever.
thanks, polishyouthgotipbanned

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2795558

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 0#p2795561

gay boy your days are numbered i started a petition to IP ban you and it seems you are on your way out!!!

I voted to ban him too. I can’t stand his opinions. They hurt my feelings.

You will notice a “little” difference between the two petitions, if you compare their two polls:

What about a petition to ban the troll, stalker and sock puppet Sculptor? Sculptor is likely the sock puppet of Lev Muishkin. Both have said that they:

1. have cancer (as far as this is concerned, I’m really sorry for them),
  2. were born around 1960,
  3. come from England,
  4. are atheists,
  5. are communists, worship Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot,
  6. worship Darwin for no reason,
  7. like to provoke (similar to trolls or stalkers etc.)
    _) and many other things that point to striking similarities.

Actually, I’m not at all for banishment. But enough is enough. Isn’t it? A person who is a troll, a stalker and a sock puppet should be banned.

K: and what would be your criteria for banning? who would decide that this person
is a troll and that person isn’t a troll? what standards are you using?
and who would make the decision?

many unanswered questions in your post.

Kropotkin