Carleas?

And, incidentally, it is i that is the slave , for an unimaginable series of scenarios for love.

“The mind’s eye gets activated when we look within, and the external gets blocked out”?

That’s just a metaphor, Mags.

Do you really believe in a “mind’s eye” that “gets activated when we look within, and the external gets blocked out”?

Thanks and it is really not at all obvious to me , at all , but the unreason of feelings can justify it all.

Yes.

So long, Meno…

Oh um… hello again.

Life can tend to jade a person, but you can either let that permanently form who you are or become a jaded-but-never-gonna-be-faded kinda person. I’m more a dazed-but-never-gonna-be-phased type, myself… or constantly working on it, to perpetually be so.

Jaded > never faded.
Dazed > never phased.

Where is Joker?

I’m really worried about him.

Joker’s last post is dated February 5, 2021. :-k

I hope you are doing well, Joker.

Joker decided to take a break from ILP. He is doing well though.

Thank you.

I live.

K: and the long national nightmare of over… :smiley:

Kropotkin

Oh? Well not quite yet. And Joker doesen’ faze me, yet. Although better days appear ahead.

Can you stand up?

[tab]The bullet is deep in the butt. I’ll see what I can do. I used to be a doc.

Group III rebels have already conquered two subforums. The moderators have fled.

Over there comes the sheriff with some citizens. … But what is that? They are riding back! They are escaping! They are riding back! They are escaping too! Just like the moderators! Oh, my God …

We have to hold on!

Can you stand up?

Hang in there!

I will try to stop them. Alone.

:open_mouth:[/tab]

[tab]Too late.

Too late to be saved.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEzFxwVXE0[/youtube][/tab]

Carleas?

I continue to live. I don’t understand the other questions/references.

How can You stand, up, without standing under?

And live…

I made a little fun in order to be able to celebrate now my 100th post. :smiley:

Or: how can You do stand up comedy without standing under a protective barrier to prevent being pummeled with rotten tomatoes if the effect fails

And outlive that.

Note: Comedy Club, a local classic speakeasy, has a full-time psychiatrist on duty for failing comics.-For real!

I made a big fun in order to be able to celebrate my 8636th post.