Carleas?

You alright?

He’s fine.

Im fine too. Thanks

Lol… glad to hear it Meno.

Were you feeling left out? :romance-caress:

[b]Carleas, are you okay?

My posts have not been counted correctly. This seems to apply only to posts in certain subforums. Could you correct that, please?

If not, then change my name to “Carleas” in light blue color, please.[/b]

[tab]By the way:

I am still wondering, how Mags can hear what Meno has written. :-k

Please correct that too, Carleas.

If not, then change my name to “Carleas” in light blue color, please.[/tab]

I could just as well request my name to be changed from meno to onem or some variation of that like omen. Or o men.

But i choose to stay true to myself.

youtu.be/VGd6bqTpEAk

obe, my first socked puppet

Why should I not be able to hear (do you mean read?) what Meno has written? :confused:

Where and why, is everyone coming back from? It’s been a steady stream of past members returning for some months now.

Yes, MagJ, sometimes , turning blue in the process,

You have misquoted me, Mr. Meno. [-X

It is not allowed to misquote someone. You have done it so even three times.

I never said what you put between my lines and made it look like a quote.

You have made yourself guilty by misquoting me, probably even intentionally.

You can now be legally prosecuted. Remember that anything additional you say from now on can also be used against you.

For purely physical reasons, it is not possible to hear that and what someone writes who is thousands of kilometers away.

I took a break and posted elsewhere later, before I started posting here again.

Is that true?

If Mags read it in her mind’s eye, she probably heard it in her mind’s ear, metaphysically speaking.

Alf wrote:

You have misquoted me, Mr. Meno. [-X

It is not allowed to misquote someone. You have done it so even three times.

I never said what you put between my lines and made it look like a quote.

You have made yourself guilty by misquoting me, probably even intentionally.

“You can now be legally prosecuted. Remember that anything additional you say from now on can also be used against you”

me no says:

Akf, Yor charge has no merit , for the following reason:

I write from a subquality phone, have problems with visual and other technical co-modities, and finally, have not acquired the necessary know how to place replies into the proper boxed format.

I usually use >>>>>>>>>>>> and other designated signs to deliniate and separate a comment from a reply, but sometimes forget that.

Other problems associated with literacy, also may have appearent examples in my writing, but even though, I try to edit mistakes out, most often it is a matter of my schedule and not a state of carelessness that brings that about.

As far as this being an example of intentionally cover illegal attempts to utilize others’ s work toward my iwn credit, well that really is as far from the truth as one can get.

Best regards Alf, and thank You, but if I may add, even your intention to point the above out to me, is more bearing implicitly of my weakness.not to ascribe it to giving the wrong impression of letting misguided impressions form the narrative , instead of reducing possible shades of meaning into unintended associations.

If, for instance, that view, above is the correct interpretation I am getting from Your message, or even if, in spite of the above, Your warning still stands, please indicate the way or another, so as to enable me to make the correct understanding if the situation.

In any case, the onus is in You, Alf, to clear the aur of Your precise meanings, charges , so that things may become more understandable.

Thank You.

:laughing:

The next problem:

How can Mags read in her mind’s eye? I know that she must have magical powers. But if she reads in her own eye, doesn’t she have to be outside her own eye? Well, it’s a mind’s eye, but what and where is a mind’s eye exactly? And if this magical thing is inside her body, how can she see inside her body with her eyes? And if she can, because she has magical powers, does she turn on the light inside her body beforehand, or is that not necessary either?

And how can she hear what she reads (in her mind’s eye)? Does she read it aloud? And if that is irrelevant, what and where is a mind’s ear exactly? And if this magical thing is inside her body, how can she hear inside her body what she reads or not reads, because she can’t, in her mind’s eye? And if she can, because she has magical powers, does she turn on the light inside her body beforehand and read it aloud inside her body, so that her mind’s ear can hear it, or is that not necessary either?

Questions over questions.

Next question: Where is Carleas?

:obscene-tolieturinal: :law-police:

Everything is fine, Meno. Most of what I’ve posted in this thread was not meant to be serious at all, as you probably understood it to be.

Thank you.

Blue of mood?

My once blue heart, has changed to a lighter shade of blue… to a turquoise of sorts.

That’s a more pleasent color, foe me a deep blue does not even suffice.

Blue into black… The story of Johnny Rotten is more appropriate. ( Neil Young)

However I am at liberty now to mix in lighter shades, for at least here and there.These are helpful to lift the sad blues which do offer great and lasting solice, for truly, I am a slave & victim of love.

And aren’t most of us? To make most of the sorrows clasping it?

Or, maybe deep purple!

Alf said: For purely physical reasons, it is not possible to hear that and what someone writes who is thousands of kilometers away.

Is it because I’ve sometimes said… “I hear ya Meno”, or for another reason altogether?

Alf said: Is that true?

I would say “Yes” as they have been… whether sock-puppets or otherwise, as they are old (not new) accounts.

The mind’s eye gets activated when we look within, and the external gets blocked out.