I am very sorry Carleas.!!!

FUCK YOU!!!I AM A FREE PERSON AND I CAN EXPRESS MY OPINIONS!!!FUCK YOU!!!FUCK THE CANADIAN KOOK CUCKS, THE YANK DEGENERATES, THIS CUNT LOONEY TUNE FORUM AND THE NEO-NAZI AUTISTIC CIRCLE JERK OVER AT SHIT THEYSELF!!!FUCK YOU SATYR AND FUCK YOU KVASIR YOU AUTISTIC VIRGIN KOOK CUNT!!!
FUUUCK OFF!!!

BAN ME YOU NAZI CENSORING SELF RIGHTEOUS BITCH!!!THIS IS NOT AMERICA!!!I AM NOT SCARED TO SPEAK MY MIND!!!THE NEGRO AND THE JEW IS NOT MY IDOL!!!

dont be so emotional about it bruh you’ll forget about this in no time

Where is the adhominem? I have the right to say that European traitors ought to be hanged and it is a fact there is an incredible population explosion in Africa which is heading up north to Europe(where there is no place for these people) and has to pass through the desert and then the Islamic countries which do nothing to stop it to land in the Medditerean and it is obvious that China has and is backing every single form of opposition to the Western forms of political dominance globally.

I have nothing against the blacks in America but it is obvious they have grown to be a nation in a nation and it is obvious that the Democratic party relies on them to be in power which means it must accommodate them at all costs. I am not saying an average American negro is inferior to an average white…this has not yet been established…but what if he is?, will the Democrats turn America into a totalitarian Communist state in which a central power has enough sap and control to modify the outcomes of all inferior blacks to match the average of a superior white??? and this is just one part of the problem…the negro folk have the right to be pissed and to be hostile because they had been commodified, traded, sold and used as property in a culture which deemed them fundamentally inferior despite the lack of scientific proof of that and despite its religious tenents of love for one’s neighbour and compassion for the weaker which were denied to the negro folk but…you cant have a nation in a nation that views the other as a mortal enemy and his culture as a cancer or you will have Balkans all over again…this is a giant impending problem.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YjSHbA6HQQ[/youtube]

Is that you?

yeah im actually whitney houston