Let’s Get Reality Sorted

You’ve already figured out that people can change in a day.

Now you need to figure out that when they didn’t know anything compared to you yesterday, that they know much more than you the next day.

Mag, your ego from your past is getting in the way,

Ego can be great or toxic. You still refuse teachers.

They’ll still be there … all you have to do is learn at your own pace.

I learned at the pace of others.

Your choice.

_
I used to think I needed a guru… I didn’t, for I had been my own guru all throughout my life.

I cannot learn from others… I have to learn by myself, as I don’t like learning from others, as I don’t think that that is fruitful for me, as They are not I… of mind, or will, or spirit.

I exceeded my ‘master’. You are correct, it’s about you in the end. Though I must add… if I travelled back in time to my 16 year old self… it would have changed my whole life for the better.

Don’t dismiss people out of hand. We are eternal students.

Presumption and conjecture… stop preaching to me, we are here to discuss, not surmise.

It’d be nice if you did any of it.

_
What makes a difference to one person, doesn’t to another, ergo… subjective feels, but what of objective thinks?

You haven’t figured me out yet.

My entire life and spirit is eternally dedicated to giving everyone everything they want forever at the expense of NO being.

I have to think about the entire cosmos every fucking day to solve this.

You know how horrible this cosmos is??

Excuse me if I get short with words sometimes.

Is that a requirement? I don’t feel the need to figure others out psychologically, so only the need to communicate with them on the matter at hand at that particular point in time that we are in, as anything prior or post to that is irrelevant.

Do you ever think of positive thoughts, or only the thoughts of the worldly task/s that you have set yourself? Sometimes, we just need to go easy on ourselves and lighten our mental load.

Mag,

Empaths don’t have good days if ANY being in existence is having a bad time.

My entire goal as a spirit is to say, “I’m having a good day” and not be lying through my teeth.

Do you understand yet?

The goal is this:

Everyone gets everything they want at the expense of no one - forever.

:slight_smile: Just having some fun here so don’t take it personally.

It is for someone else to determine if you have a mental illness, not for you to proclaim that you are of sound mind.

If you were to have been EVALUATED by a professional and found to be of sound mind, then you could declare you’ve been checked and given a clean bill of metal health.

…But until you have verification it’s still a question left unanswered. LOL

Not saying you are mentally ill, I haven’t read any of your post and don’t know you. Just thought I’d impart a little wisdom on someone claiming to be of sound mind.

Ask anyone, most will say they don’t have a problem. Yeah, ok. Sure you don’t! :wink:

Ban the kooks, and try to recruit some people that know about and like philosophy.

…it is not a question left unanswered. Lol

I take, both my physical and mental health very seriously, and so have regular MOTs… like what we used to do in the old days… let’s call it ‘checking-in with the Doc’.

I’ve read your posts… I’m enjoying maths-revisited/getting to use my mental… I guess maths is crucial in the Engineering sector, huh…

This thread wasn’t/isn’t about my/anyone’s mental health… consider the mention of it mud-flinging, at best… not something I want re-awakened.

:slight_smile:

Pic of the verification or it remains unanswered. :slight_smile:

About 30 years ago I had a few choice words to say to Family Advocacy about their corrupt ways of letting law enforcement get away with some crap. I got a little loud! :slight_smile:

They ignored my complaints and chose to mandate me to 10 sessions with a shrink, to have me evaluated. (I’m still pissed!)
The first session was basically filling out forms for the office, of my history.
The second session I sat down with the Doc and had a little chat. I think he needed some sessions after I got done with him. :slight_smile:
At the end of the visit he told me have a nice day, he doesn’t need to see me anymore.

So there’s my verification. I was evaluated and even released from the remaining “mandatory” sessions.

Where’s your verification. :slight_smile: :wink:

You’ve assumed a hell of a lot, and based your inquiry around that… unless there is a reason to evaluate a person, no evaluation takes place. Get it?

I get regular servicing… and I don’t mean of the sexual kind.

Did I strike a nerve?

I thought you might have a sense of humor. Guess not. I’m done here.

Wishful thinking, that didn’t materialise? I thought my post denoted the opposite of that. :-s

What a strange exchange to expect a person to have a sense of humour over… of all my posts, in all of ILP, the person wanted to chortle with me over this one? Odd!

Mag,

You need to figure out that everything you know and do is wrong.

Start from a blank slate.

Then become sane (as anyone can possibly be)

Mag… you are insane.

_
MagsJ… back to ignoring inane twits and their inanities, who constantly bring the tone down with their unwarranted interaction, to suit their inane twisted agenda. Feeling queasy. :-&

Mag,

Honestly… fuck you.

My twisted agenda is to make sure that every being in existence gets everything they want forever at the expense of no being forever.

That’s a hard fucking job mag!!!

You have to figure for everyone, including your ignorant cunt shit at me… I have to take your whole fucking burden because you don’t fucking do anything.

It’s still going to work even though you’re a complete fucking cunt.

I took your whole fucking burden.

Mag,

Let’s get very straight here. I resurrected the entire world all of us are living in. I’m the one who did that.

It makes me tear up to think about a being as ignorant as you. It really does.

The only reason I brought us back here is so we can think about it a little more.

I will never be happy with vitriol and ignorance like yours in the world …

Does that make you feel powerful?