Let’s Get Reality Sorted

Carleas, I need your help! Please clarify, verify, and instill REALITY.

MagsJ wrote

Mags has made an accusation that I am some MALE MASTERMIND of SOCK PUPPETS who is posing as a female, as WendyDarling, as well as Urwrongx1000 with whom I “supposedly” share an IP address to make ILP females oh so jealous. :laughing:

Mags wrote that in some RECENT, like yesterday, last week, last month, last year, 2011, thread of mine you wrote that Urwrong and I share the same IP address. However, she refuses to refresh my memory about this RECENT thread.

Do I share an IP address with Urwrongx1000? with anybody else?

Joker(Zero Sum/Mr. J)used my PC on occasion to log in to ILP when we were living together, but he was no sock puppet of my mastermindedness.

I guess biological females need their drama. :astonished:

:evilfun: Muah,ha,ha,ha,ha! :sunglasses:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30E6QR6qtU[/youtube]
Snap- I’ve Got The Power

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=196235

Thanks Phyllo.

First, NOT MY THREAD!

Second, improving one’s reading comprehension may help, particularly when using what’s written as your evidence.

Multiple people post from same IP address and long term posters post from hundreds of IP addresses, simultaneously assigned to multiple people on ILP.

So you know squat and understand even less. That goes for EC too.

Carleas, is there anything you can do to put Mags mind at ease or will I suffer her baseless accusations in this forum, as in another, into eternity? Will the drama never cease? Will I forever be thunk a ‘sorceress of the web?’

This recent exchange I’m referring to was from a few months ago, not last year.

I have nothing more to add, so defend yourself if need be… I don’t care, but Mannequin deemed you a dirty old slut, in a recent exchange we had… I don’t care… I don’t do drama, but drama was brought to me… Wendy, the queen of drama. Dead beat.

Stop bringing up my name then with your crazy accusations and shade!

Shade! What does that mean…? we don’t use that terminology here, so-ry.

Joking aside, a vacation from online forums might do you good. Who knows, you could return understanding who’s who and what’s what. Or not…and carry on “not” embarrassing yourself.

_
Lol

Wendy,

I don’t give a shit to be perfectly honest. I have lots on my mind to not be worried about sock puppets or not sock puppets.

Mag has accused me of being a sock puppet before.

I’m the most distinctive voice on ILP. How she derived this is insane. I’ll just leave it to Carleas to work it out. He probably doesn’t even care about sock puppets, as long as they follow forum rules.

lol bro my voice is way more distinctive than yours

_
Two points to note:

1. Wendy has been accused of being Joker, countless times by countless people, not I… she did not call any of them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, so I guess that that is solely reserved for me. I do not think that she is He btw.

2. A few years back, Wendy (and crew) kept asking me if I was a ‘Black Jew Witch’ who had started posting over at KTS, now… I’m not Jewish and my Caribbean ancestry is from 2 generations back, so I would not have called myself Black Jew Witch, but that had eluded them in their haste to chase… of which Wendy was very excited/ecstatic over.
    I did not call Wendy/them insane/mad/off-their-rocker, but I did think their accusation puzzling/annoying/weird, due to my genetic background and very specific demeanour, but I did not respond unkindly, if at all… I might have responded with a ‘what’ ‘who’ ‘huh’. :laughing:

This ^^^ is what One calls… ‘perspective’ …and, I thank you.

…carry on with your obsession, which is completely the opposite of crazy. :-" No faulty perspective there.

Who’s this “they” you keep referring to? What “crew?”

I may have asked you about the name since blackjewwitch was hilariously anathema for KT and I would of given you props for that one! But there is a difference between asking and accusing, which you may not understand from this faulty perspective of which you boast.

When you accuse me of being a man, a master of sock puppets, who is trying to make ILP females jealous, that’s simply loony tunes. Then when you continue “to know” of my various accts on other forums, my posts, my edits, my intent, none of which has existed elsewhere since 2017(well until I joined KT yesterday, a safehaven from your obsession), it’s all cray cray.

When Trixie used to be around, Satyr and Lyssa accused and attacked both Trixie and I for being the same person. I left KT due to their stupidity. Trixie was relegated to their dungeon or they banned her for awhile, I dunno, maybe both. I wasn’t asked if I was Trixie, I was accused and attacked instead, same thing you’re doing with your brilliant perspective.

But I have point blank written for you in a recent soccer thread that I have no sock puppets or active accounts(up until yesterday) but you refuse to take me at my word which is bonkers in my book when you haven’t a shred of evidence otherwise(none exists), everything resting on an overactive imagination and observational skills that are sorely lacking.

This whole thing you are so wrapped up in, a fantasy of nothing but drama.

Mag,

Consider insane a compliment from me. The only interesting people on earth are a little crazy.

You say that I read you wrong, I say that you read me wrong.

Hopefully that clarifies my position.

I think you’ll need something far more concrete than that! ^^^

…others that also came here, from KTS, to also enquire about the real identity of the Black Jew Witch.

I don’t play games or care for getting ‘props’ for what I considerer to be childish nonsense, but let’s get back to my pertinent point shall we… “I did not call Wendy/them insane/mad/off-their-rocker… I did not respond unkindly, if at all…”

You’ve been accused of being other Members on here, many times… you called none of those accusers crazy, so I guess it’s solely reserved for me… your slander.

I often wondered if you were Trixie too… far too many similarities and coincidences, not to… I have not attacked you, but do continue to blow the matter out of proportion.

I haven’t refused to do anything…

Yea, because no-body ever gets accused of being anybody else, on here… :icon-rolleyes:

It is you who has turned this into a drama…

I have never had a mental illness or been prescribed any medication whatsoever… apart from your usual painkillers or acne cream, so no… there is no compliment to be had.

A person calling someone crazy, for enquiring if that person is also someone else on here, is crazy… and I have certainly not been attacking the person.

Perspective…

Mag. You’re a psychopath. I’m not.

I have direct contact with the spirits which does drive most people mad.

To say that you have no mental illness is about as arrogant as it gets.

And yes, you always post arrogantly and narcissistically…

Take a look in the mirror someday. I had to do this about as hard as it gets. Hopefully you can do it without being sent to deep hell realms.

And by the way… I know more than you now.

Oh, and mag…

You already dealt your hand.

You stated that you’d rather be evil than stupid.

I’d rather be smart and decent.

I know what it’s like to not be able to live with yourself. And I know that’s true about you.

_
[Sigh]

Mag,

I don’t want to make this more sordid.

The reason I’m at my level of awareness now is stupid. I went to hell and had to learn to survive.

I’m a result of getting lucky with insane selective pressure.

So when I communicate, that’s where it came from.

Surviving being judged for every micro thought.

I don’t know why I had to go through it and others don’t.

But I’m a machine now. When I see someone like you…

You wouldn’t survive a second in hell.

You don’t even have the slightest clue what it is… and I know you suffer a lot.

That’s at least one thing you got right (but it’s now in the past tense)… as well as on arrogance/(a-touch-of-)narcissism.

This physician healed Their-self… oftentimes with unconventional methods, but boy was it fun! and I went out to make myself better than before during the various healing phases. I think I’ve caught up with myself now.