Physical Threats of Violence

This is MY opinion,

To me, threats of violence and physical threat is Anathema to Philosophy, one of, if not THE most egregious offenses to the craft.

That said, ww3 is now a multiple offender, repeating his desire to put a “bullet in the head” of those he disagrees with. Shieldmaiden immediately encouraged and backed his threats, along with Sculptor and Kropotkin.

Now, on one hand, I’m un-phased. I believe these cretins are complete cowards, and will do nothing of the sort “in real life”. However, the more they speak about it, repeat it, the more dangerous it becomes over time. They are gaining courage, and eventually somebody (else) may come along, and take these provocations to heart. So this becomes a threat down the road, as more crazies come out of the woodwork.

MY side is not the side that advocates for violence. I have never, and will never, make physical threats or violence against others. But, I will not hesitate any case of self-defense or innate Right to protect oneself. People have a Right to act on such threats. Furthermore, MY side is not the side that imposes to dictate to others, what to put in their bodies, or not. I do not dictate to others, what shots to get, for example, or to have an abortion or not.

However, as these Marxists, Communists, Anti-Americans become emboldened, they speak out more and more about their true intentions. We are dealing with Fascists, Authoritarians, and Dictators. We are dealing with a New Nazi revival, posing as “Anti-Fascists”.

So to the Board Administrator (Careless), Mods (Felix De Cat), etc. I ask all of you…

What degree of threats of violence will you tolerate from here on out?

And what degree of self-defense will you allow?

If somebody threatens others more directly, “I will put a bullet in your brain”, or family members, or children, how long before you get involved?

Should ww3, Shieldmaiden, PK, Sculptor be DOXXED? Should Authorities get involved?

Clarification might be necessary.

Communazi and Demunazi are good portmanteaus.

For those whose sociopolitical and economic philosophy is broadly (far) left + they advocate involuntary medication and unbeknownst to them, eugenics and genocide.

Seems fitting to me, and if the shoe fits…

Of course then they are ideologically confused since they are masking as liberals hiding in the protectibe gear of the very ideologically developed ‘dictator’ they appear to want to undermine

So are they trapped in their own assessment?

you still on this bit where you’re pretending like you were threatened?

You can criticize me when I go around saying “put bullets in heads” and people “need to die”.

Until then, you have no right to it.

Can you link to the posts in question?

Without having seen the posts you’re talking about (and without foreclosing the possibility that they are indeed true threats in a legal sense), I’m skeptical that the posts credibly conveyed an intent to do violence. It’s much more likely that they’re empty internet puffery, and even if they express true intent in some sense, the speaker likely doesn’t have the means to follow through and knows it.

Threats are bad even when they don’t meet that standard, of course. They’re weak and sad as a form of philosophical argumentation, and they make discussions unpleasant. But given the level of moderation on ILP, I don’t think anything much short of a credible confession of criminal intent will be acted on.

I do not beg to differ, on substance, merely as conditionals that may arise in course of unintended expressions, that some may conature as provocative, under unexpected circumstances.

It doesn’t take much for an inflamed person/ terrorist to take things to heart, through any internet venue, and even intentionally take them out of context.

There seem an impression otherwise that ILP may be some kind of protected social media

I agree that here, such may appear as a tenuous effort, to silence any outsider.

In these days and age, one may wish never really incur any liability like that.

off the cuff…

Jesus Christ, this piece of shit has been doing this OVER A YEAR NOW, and you want me to go searching through his posts to find where he says he wants to “put bullets in heads” and (American citizens) “need to die”???

Fuck you Carleas.

Pay attention to your fucking forum.

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5#p2851174
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 2#p2852504
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 9#p2802749

…and also: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … t#p2851174

Re: the true meaning of MAGA and anti-vaxxers…
[size=85]Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Thu 30 Dec, 2021 17:58[/size]

Well yeah, that’s why the only thing that will work here is a bullet in the brain.

If we ban Sculptor we need to ban everybody else involved in that dumpster fire & perhaps take note of their IP address as a final warning :wink: