Double edged sword

Thesis: the antithesis fall acy substantiated the other makes ideology lacking .

Will explore it and it’s geopolitical consequences .

climate = regime

The Crucades which originated the use of this weapon, has come to evolve into a metaphor, and has procured political and related dynamic reasoned out ‘ontological’ justifications toward it’s epistemological use.

This is a very wide, preposition; based more on such enigmatic occurances as Oracles : now renamed as a-priori propositions.

Later, maybe after an interminable time: will test this assumption on basis of acquired and more objective facts.

But for now: I hold the right in the fashion based on the supposition to adhere to rights, that have been of.late been designated to be called as inalienable rights : giving the opportunity to cancel any part of such proposition held; to invalidate without prejudice.

Allied to this possible exercise to this right , the so called freedom of speech and expression may apply.

I’m down w e pluribus unum. Just make sure there are no land mines in your common ground.

Crusade at large means a certain historical period, exercised toward certain ends, but a crusade nowadays indicated a much more general application of the term to include an effort to challenge existing orders of status quo, and explore new venues of possibility for progress. ThT progress, the inferiority and exterior items of it can nly be severed by a two stroked application to the body of knowledge, as well as that which pretains to it’s essential counterpart, it’s ghost in the machine doppelganger which appears to shadow it’s progressive travel through time.

He who marries the spirit of the age is soon a widower. Or something.

And if there may suddenly occur such; then invariable they be planted there by totally reactive, automatic systems with no fail safe insurance because they’d be designed by hype o thetically- tactical forms of all or nothing kinds of crusaders.

But let that rest as an imposition, rather than view it as in imposing and unassailable stratagem.

Just a casual observance of due respect.

Taugological who marries nowadays only as a gamble to be dissolved Las Vegas style on the least and often trumped up charges. They do and oft the subtleties of intrinsic situations are quote often cut off from those still worthwhile to memorialize. Most often it’s just for the sake off offspring that some will glean something meant for the other is realized.

But digression is like digestion and so back to The Crusades.

Hoping this not to obliged but hoping to equilateral the same rights to exclude or include veritable freedom to part some subliminal or inadequate expression that may hold someon liable to read; as was the case with 2nd amendment rights.

Such has really been the case supposedly that in wake of the Crusades , it’s antithetical set up; prepared the road not often traveled nowedays: for some mediative\ meditative state upon the ergo sum cogito to bring it together: and categorically reject absolute doubt.

I don’t know if we’re talking past each other. I don’t need state approval for choices I know are right in my gut—but I appreciate wise council, and I think the same is okay for good state leaders. I can see that the public does not and cannot know all details. And… I see that there is One who reconciles. Which seems like (nay… ACTUALly IS, always was, and always will be) the only way forward. On many … every level.

Doing hw.

Some things are better said when we have faces.

I’m not going to reply anymore to anything today and I’m going to try very hard to not even open this website.

Perfectly understood.

Found a point of contention to the thesis in founding-finding a dynamic, substantial relationship between the dark European ages, The Crusades, then the conflict within the Cogito’'sense intrinsic and extrinsic doubtful cohesion while hundreds of years later an affectance, such as of a categorical differentiation toward a new laxity emerged ca. 1500. The intengibility of spanning roughly 700 years of European history covers the reactive and effective/affective continuum with conflicts and wars of unimaginable cruelty and blood lost.

I will stop there, to adhere to a need not to violate any one’s consent with a real need to avoid the self negative toward other and others’ consent.

Been reading some early Marx again. The silly goose says that the genesis account of the fall doesn’t explain anything. Turns around and only describes shit. Lol. You come away wondering if he thinks it has a negative connotation or not because eventually he gives you Capital (universalized slavery) & stuff like that. Total bait and switch.

Indeed it appears double edged, but then, how far can it be extended ? And how long can it be sustained? At least Hitler was right in at least one things, about the the synthesis of it.

I haven’t read Hitler. And judging by the outcome of his thinking I would say he was a little off about the synthesis. Folks love to try to say he was a Christian. Not even funny.

He definitely implied it and can be deduced by his actoons.

actions.

He fought communism and the ‘allies’ ( in a general sense) while projecting an ideal-synthetic program.= bait&switch.