Forms of Governance

Ur doesn’t know who Smears/you are, even though he’s Ec/meno? Musical chairs. Yeah but already said that. Next.

represent via after image… is the mirror reflecty thingy…

like sitting between two mirrors so it looks like you just go on forever getting smaller and smaller like some godel escher back infinite recursion type stuff?

no like you looked at something so long it made an impression on you that you didn’t see until you stopped looking

i dont look at things for long. i know some impressionable people, and we all are to some extent, but i fall toward the not impressionable end of the range

I used to think I did until my brain exploded. A couple times.

As long as it didn’t implode…first…

Just saying

i don’t know the cure for exploding brains and i’m not a doctor so i’ll just say that you should probably make sure that you area always properly hydrated because that seems to help a lot of things.

Water has unique properties in this world beyond that.

It absorbs bad energy and transmutes it.

Anyone who feels like shit takes a shower.

How much do you understand about this world mr. r?

Someone gets raped? They take a shower. Someone has a horrible day, they walk in a river.

This has been happening for millions of years here.

Like calculating how the image can be affirmed by a strung up instrument

Hm?

you mean the interweaving of dialectics between the three circles of the Venn?

or … something else

all of it

What’s the best proof structure in existence?

I brought it to this world.

I even have a few posts where I mentioned it.

This should be easy for you.

you could never comprehend it i’m the only one who has seen it

Troll.

The best proof structure in existence is that existence can’t exist if it’s false.

So it has to be true by default.

I’ve been on these boards for years mr. r…

I’ve never seen you do anything but troll.

Ec,

Contradiction is the proof of error. When you get an error, pick one or none and start over.

When two ideas/thoughts contradict each other, at least one of them is false (maybe both of them, in whole or in part) - or there is at least one other option that gives the full picture.

That’s not the way it works.

If I say that “I don’t exist”, while I’m standing in front of you and you heard me say it… I’m testing you to see if you’re rational.

If you say “no you don’t exist”. I heard it, and I heard you reply sensically to something I said. Even though you’re refuting yourself twice.

Everyone in all existence has the power to say, “I disagree”… does that make everyone correct? No matter what they say?

Double dog dare you to say “I don’t exist” straight to my face. With a straight face.

wrong