Decision

That’s a deal that replicated the initial one. Do I dare go all in when the probabilities are so very clear se?
Do I dare a trading that is drenched in uncertainty? Must admit the in between the Rick and the hard place may key in here, and course personally You must understand the real factual way things should go, but a double minded tableau, it is the deal whic determined , as if, the double can decide for it’s self with full awareness of what is in Ut’self,

In this case , the double has to consider the deal with concern to the Other, significant, and many many years ago in aphasia Califirnia , considering the 3 China matrix, after being present in Oahu Califirnia to attend to akhrishnamurti’s last talk where even Reagan was present. I found the idea of forgiving and praying for even those possessed, another title for the idiot nome, meno, more appropriate and above reproach, that was part and parcel of the deal.

Not fearful but carefully weighing the present situation and being of sound of mind and body, I do not presently agree to throw all chips in cause the odds including me no are presently not certain which bounded are able to decide to the most favorable payout to all players.

So if it is too close to call then the best suggested method is to cover the bets and wait and see and anticipate prophetic keys of signals yet in a futuristic domain.

So I neither acquiescence or totally deny the contemporary spaces which may become a formidable and necessary course to consummate the deal by

So I rest the question posed, awaiting Your considered response

You can understand & can’t blame me, though, right?

When you say deal, and decision, what do you mean?

You wouldn’t take advantage of an old lady with a bad memory, would you?

On second thought. You should just fold while you’re ahead.

biblegateway.com/passage/?s … erface=amp

The new body will not remind us of what the spirit called “not mine”.

Maranatha.

The mind deciphers and mediates between the archaic architecture of the cosmos and the smallest available particle, not aware that data from beyond and above reasonable assessment promotes sensation and perception through hidden sources

scielo.org.za/scielo.php?scr … 7000300083

She says, “Yes!”

maybe relevant: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 7#p2888037

May be? Everything can be placed , replaced, disposed, undispised, as relevant, or irrelevant.

If irrelevant then how could the question of relevance even be raised?

Irrelevance is also a signification of some ,thing?
That is denied for dune hidden mess.

Insignificance is not an absolute

Signifier, so no worries on that count, or should there be? asks or could have by Meno , ( presently meno_ the water boy )

as significance may be relative

What?

four years later

She gets it.

youtu.be/-dDl7O48Or8

So. Sign or no sign? Group 1 or group 2?

Before you decide…

youtu.be/SxKiZ-6rRQQ

Definitely 1