Custom Titles

When I used to be into Everquest, I used to post on my server’s forums at zebuxoruk.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6950 .

They also had a spell checker built into the forums. That would come in handy, too.

Nooooo. Please noooo talk of EverCrack!!! I’m still trying to recover from that period in my life! MMOGs are the most dangours drug ever invented!!!

But to asnwer your questions you can get a custom title… well you could until some lame |-|a<K€r went nuts on the site 8 or 9 months ago. But I’m sure you can still get one. Ben, HVD or Skeptic have the power to do it.

Ohhhh, okies!

Yes, Everquest took up 3 and a half years of my intellectual development. 300 million combined days worth for time on one lousy account and I never even saw the light of the top tier guild. I have a standing invitation to join Blood of the Spider on Rathe…but ummm. No thanks. I’m actually starting to sound smart again.

I realized last night it was 4 months since I last said “Tunare sucks”.

I’ve never played everyquest. In one of my old math classes there was this one everquest nut, that’s all you could talk to him about. He said when he graduates he doesn’t want to do anything with his life. He instead wanted to live in his parents’ basement and play everquest because it never got old. He wasn’t joking ether, how he felt the next day reflected how well he played the night before.

He finally drop out…of high school that is.