Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

i was browsing through the photo history thread and its really wierd how noone ever looks how you expect them to isn’t it??
there was one particularly good looking male ilper, and I was especially shocked cos i always thought he was a she

Still none have surpassed the angelic one for … hmmmm…

“visual intent”. :sunglasses:

First vI want to tell all you people

What the hell nhappen? I in the middled a putton together my messahge and it disappear!

No matter, I’m taken this class at the local highschool thast free for seniors and it all about philosophy. well let me tell you young bpeople that I been around one hell of a long time, and there aint no doubt that i know my philosophy.

Don’t you college kids think you got it over on me in the smarts department. It good to laugh and get down to sometimes and thayt always been one of my philosophies to where you gonna find that in a book.

Listen, I’m gonna tell you people all about what I learned in class so that you can grow and be good people.

Just so yous people can have a good chukle I took the name my great great great grandson calls me as my name for these letters he calls me a Tedious old fart. I find that to be hellraious. He got some problems with the heron but he still got a good heart.

He took a picfture of me at meetin we had with our people down in virginjia.

I hope you like that picture because it took me able 4 hours to figure it out. I had to call my one daughter that’s still living and shes sick.

lets get it on.

Here’s me, from the side, in template form:

Kind of an old picture, But I still like it.

More recent of me laying down in the media center at school.

Let’s try this:

[/img]

Kinda small, but that was a practice salvo. By the way, this is me in a very nice restaurant in Catania, Sicily, about to sign for the bill…a very, very large bill…

Nice pic, Omar…

I’m loving those eyes!

Are you from Haiti?

I think you’re a fake btw.

Thanks for payin me some attention young fella!

To tell ya the truth Im from africa as you can by lookin at mean. Of course you couls get all philosophical and say that you only from were you at at the given time. But I won’t get all smart with a young fella like you because the young people get mad easy and I aint trynna get all mad because that aint my way. Anyway, I say Im from africa and Im dam near as old as the place if you get me.

On a serious note you ought to mind your manners with calling me a fake. I aint even said nothin important yet to call me such a thing. I been keepin it real well before there was such a sayin.

Ill accept your appology with a good heart though.

Personally I wish I could get into some trouble round here, but my great great great grandsons computer which Im usin has trouble bringin up this page cause its slow. That makes it tough to get it on with folks.

Skor!

OG, OG, OG… when WILL you learn. :wink:

Yeah, there does seem something suspicious about you Tedious Old Fart. Im suspecting that youre a joke, another ILP member playing a joke. Either that or you realy are just an eccentric old man. But you sound a little over the top.

Angst I see your picture there and can see that your a man of advanced age such as myself. So I would assume that youre mature enough to know that people aint always playin a trick, but sometimes they are but since I aint thats besides the point if ya feel me and I hope you do.

Its funny because back in the day in say the 1930s films anybody that theyd say was eccentric was just a gentle way to say they crazy but aint hurtin no one. So, is that what you tryin to say.

I think it is and I got to say again that Im an old old man that been around as long as shit. Longer than that even. Im here to talk about important shit not make jokes, but thats ok too sometimes.

Nasdrovia!

I didnt mean eccentric in that sense, I meant… strange.

I was going to post a picture (with the propped eyebrow, as promised to sarax), and I forgot what I must do to create a link for the picture, so I made an avatar with it.

I would rather just post the picture and keep the Kierkegaard, because my face looks like a crammed pixel pie.

Someone help me out. I did this long ago at MSN but can’t remember how I did it.

I believe that Nietzsche was correct when he said that those with a bad memory have a slight advantage over those who do not. They get to experience the good things many times over and constantly “for the first time.”

So it is again. I shall learn how to create a link for my picture.

Hey, although I am taking one step forward and two steps back…I’m still walking, so give me a break.

Better to be lost than on a path that will eventually end, I say.

imageshack.us/

You should be able to figure it out from there.

i’ll second that on the case of trop here :evilfun:

Alright, I think I got it.

uploadyourimages.com/img/095 … 1_0004.jpg