Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

That photo of a human being rotated into my selection of avatars is me.

And yes, I really dress like that. q:

Kebop,

You are just adorable. :smiley:

Awww…you make me blush

…and so we played.

LINK

long live zappa

(recently edited in honor of The Old Gobbo)

I couldn’t agree more.

Here is a picture of me after having been informed of an over-flowing toilet, clogged by the filth from the bowels of my friend, whom hours before consumed a magnificent meat-ball sub.

I did not witness the event long enough to see the alleged turd, but I did witness the bathroom floor become overwhelmed with water, and contemplated momentarily on the matter.

I do not have my most excellent six-pack at this time, so please bear with me ladies and I’ll get it back in a couple weeks, hopefully. I haven’t done my crunches in who knows how long.

LINK

lol

the ultimate contemplation. To do situps… or to not.

I did some today coincidentally.

It’s been a while since I posted a pic actually… maybe I shall here in a sec.

The one with the glasses and the bowl, under that brass light-fixture, was a classic.

You almost look like Johhny Depp in Fear and Loathing, at first glance.

Good picture. I couldn’t imagine just posing for a camera…I’d have to make a scene or something…anything.

I’m gonna do some crazy shit with this new camera and post some fun pictures. Standing in a display case at a shopping mall, frozen still, while people pass. That’d be cool. Shame I can’t post links to video clips, because all these shots are taken on a handycam.

How do you get the picture to appear without a link? Pasting picture properties between “Img” tabs and uploading it like that, or some kinda direct route to a link hub?

yeah just copy the direct link to the pic and then highlight it and press the ‘img’ button up top. Or just manually type the {img} url {/url} things onto the ends.

A very handsome man you are, DB.

What a nice thing to say, détrop. Thank you.

September 2005:

and no… I am NOT jewish… [-X

that is so racist!

[size=34]joke.[/size]

Is NOT multiplied by infinity plus one, no backsies, until the end of the world, throughout the entire universe, forever.

Amen.

Check, set, match.

I’d hit it.