Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

well, never expected anything less from the likes of people who say that they are in solitude but in reality are always very well connected in standing up against one man.
keep it up! :slight_smile:

Newer photos. I tried to make one my avi but the thing wouldn’t stop resizing it.

Evil me.

Angel me.

Cool pics, Echo! Do you study photography at all?

I’ll probably regret this later, but it’s been a boring day and there’s a camera lying around, so I couldn’t resist.

youtube.com/watch?v=PS8jaHlS-a8

That was a waste. You should post videos on philosophy.
mine!

There are kids that post on youtube that put the adults here to shame.

That would destroy my presidential campaign 30 some years from now, if people found archival youtube videos showing what I really think of them.

Between Youtube and Facebook, I think there will be very few clean presidential candidates left.

Which is why we’ve got the ones we’ve got.

I would vote for you xzc… good video on the the Tube and I like your hair style.

“xzc”… nice location on the keyboard (just occurred to me while typing)

mmm…

mmm philosophy,

:laughing: thanks, but I don’t think even I would vote for myself as president.

Echo,
Besides, I don’t see any benefits to posting a video philosophic comment. I can see how I could get something out of it if I had something good or witty to say, but fact is I don’t.

Here’s a face to connect to my words as if that changes anything I’ve said.

Oh it changes a lot.

Be prepared.

Funny how there’s a pic with an ass-shot and a few pics where Nietzsche’s bitch and a few other feminists are included as proof of female intelligence.

Too bad none of them really matter.

I was expecting Echo to personally expand upon Simon’s positions and why that bitch chose the friend rather than Friedrich.

Now that would be far more fascinating.

Umm, hey Sat. I think you’re mistaking Simone, who was Sartre’s bitch, for Lou the jew who went after Freud. And I wouldn’t have fucked freddy either. There’s nothing unmanly about admitting that women can be intelligent, dear.

He kinda looks like detrop, doesn’t he? Course not nearly as symmetrical, but colors and features come close.

No, my dear i know who Simone was but I can’t remember the name of Nietzsche’s bitch.

[/quote]
Did ya notice, sweetheart?!

Now it’s all up to you.
I bet the first PM is already in the works.

Can’t say that I’m not jealous, but I can’t deny being honest either.

sadly, i don’t yet have a camera of my own

but here i am nonetheless, sans the academic beard i’m sporting now

on the left:

on the right:

Just practicing. Okay, that kinda works.
Run of the Mill.jpg

Is that a gigantic breast beside your arm?

Yes. They are amazing. From the testimony of those that have seen them unfettered, it is as if she is under water.

Faust, see if the girl will let you take a picture of just one tit. If she will, please send it to me. Just an up close shot of one tit. Either one is fine. Thanks.

I think it’s the female’s beside her shoulder - wishful thinking has you guys seeing things, huh! :unamused:

:laughing: