Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Hereā€™s me at the end of this summer with the left part of me cut off a bit. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a good dichotomy:

Lordy :laughing:

Extremism!

You know Faust, you remind me of my blabbering existentialist burnout ex-hippie philosophy teacher from junior college. Hope that doesnā€™t offend you.

Me being sick. Also I quit drugs last year so donā€™t even bring that up.

I have somehow morphed into Edgar Allan Poe. :-k

Mal-2

Cute :wink:

:smiley: I KNOW RIGHT
All these girls used to crowd around me in middle school and it grossed me out.

im not yet thereā€¦ cant get the damn pic in hereā€¦lol

wanna see?.. gotta press the file linkā€¦

Here I am, this is me.
At school.jpg

sort of old photo. couple months

Some of my beloved staffā€¦
Pool Party.jpg

Beloved indeed!

Faust, is that an amish beard youā€™re sporting, or do I see faint signs of a mustache?

I shave infrequently. That looks to be a trim of some sort, done just to make it look like Iā€™m growing a beard, rather than that I just havenā€™t shaved in a while. And the babes love it.

Hey Cutie :slight_smile:

Haha!

I used to pull the cheeks of my younger broā€™s school-friends and make em blush, but they were just too darn cute to be able to resist doing it :smiley:

Concubines?

Magsj:
Nice haha

Not at all. Just part of the highly competent waitstaff from the pub I am a manager at.

Well, one of them, I fired.

But the rest are all highly competent.

I think of them as daughters.

Well, nieces.

Distant cousins, maybe.

Very distant.

Friends of distant cousins.

Have I mentioned that they are highly competent?

Competent is the word I would use, yesā€¦

Iā€™ll quit my job and come work for you. Iā€™m highly competent. And by that I mean Iā€™ve waited tables before.

Sure, butā€¦send a photo. I can tell a lot about a personā€™s competence by a photo. Just a knack that I have.

I can see that, if Iā€™m understanding what you mean by ā€œcompetentā€ā€¦ on a completely unrelated note, was the one you fired ugly?