Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Most recent photo of me.

me on the porch copy.jpg

Me, getting horribly wind-blowed, and Lake Michigan behind.
DSC00773.JPG

More pics from the lake
DSC00864.JPG
DSC00778.JPG

Pretty eyes -_^

Why, thank you

[attachment=0]DSCF2534 (2).jpg[/attachment]

Wow Magsjy - you are absolutely positively gorgeous - but aren’t you feeling a bit hot in there.

And what is that suspicious look in your eye? :banana-dance:

Aw, thanks Shepherdess… I am impressed that you could even make me out well enough to tell… in that red-haze of a party pic of mine :slight_smile: but I think the AC in the club kept us cool, but the people were hot :wink: …hence the suspicious look in my eye :smiley: It looks a bit like hell, what with the fiery red glow n’all, but at least we know what hell may look like :laughing:

You are very perceptive, young lady :smiley:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the essential jonquil . . .

And here is the non-essential jonquil with mariposas in her hair. :wink:

Straight hair, a different. look for me.

That’s me on the left (duh) and one of my “best girl’s,” Tanya. We were on a trip to the movies and decided we were going to make it a bit more interesting than it actually was and get dolled up.
T-bag and Me.JPG

this is me when i’m posting on ILP

[size=10]
(yes i know the mask is backwards, but wearing it the right way all day makes my nose red)[/size]

Your friends nickname is T-bag… Lulz. :laughing:

LoL, yes I call her T-bag. You should see some of the reactions we get when we’re out in public and I call to her, “Hey T-bag!”

You look awfully young to be so jaded - as per your signature. Would you be the son of Satyr? :laughing: :laughing:

Only kidding.

I’ve said it before, you really do have beautiful eyes.

Anyway, we all wear our masks every-which-way, xzc - so it doesn’t really matter. And a mask is still a mask.

LoL does the mask stop you getting infected with utter stupidity?

[size=05]Your poor, poor nose! I’m not sure it bothers anyone outside of yourself to see a working man bearing the marks of his trade.:stuck_out_tongue:[/size]

Barely, though it’s mostly to keep the infection from spreading any further.

Thank you, Arc.

Cute picture, Blurred. Has anyone ever told you you look like the Evanescence chick, Amy Lee? I don’t know, maybe it’s just the light eyes/dark hair combo…

love her voice