Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I have studied the ways of the internet-ninja…

LoL, life is going quite well these days :slight_smile: I know it’s just a temporary respite from “disaster”, or at least the yo-yoing, but I’m enjoying it.

You gave me an “awww” moment. I kinda missed you, too. :laughing:

:laughing:

Tab= A veritable Flash-Clip Swiss Army Knife.

Yeah, your smoke-screen worked as well as his… :wink:

:laughing:

Tab,

Hey, nasty gypsy man, welcome back. Missed you in my pasture. :cry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now you don’t need an earring in that ear. :astonished:

See what happens to nasty gypsies when they abuse little lambs? #-o :wink:

Don’t let go, little one. Hang on with all you’ve got. =D> =D> =D> =D>
So good to have you back.

Well, that’s put me off free-range meat and poultry for life. And earrings. That guy’s got good teeth though, for a peasant. Orthodontics were great in the 15th century I hear.

Thanks for the welcome back S.

:laughing: I was just looking through some pics from Job Corps and I found this one. I look like absolute crap (note the puffy eyelids) and I’m pretty sure I’m wearing my government-issue Carhartt jacket backwards, but I still like it. My friend Robb (aka Hops) gave me these chocolate lips on V-day and then snapped this pic. We totally wasted that entire day sitting around bullshitting.
DSC00397.JPG

Moi :wink:

[attachment=0]43.jpg[/attachment]

dem females :angry-extinguishflame:

I’ve been meaning to post a pic here… I just don’t have that many pics lying around.

It’s obviously photoshopped.
This was originally a goofy “poster” for the band.
I had to cut most of it off, cuz I’m actually striking a “boy band” pose flexing my abs with no shirt on. :confused:

Here’s a more recent one, of me and our guitarist on a night out…

I found this picture on a “night life” site that sends people out to different clubs and pubs to take pictures and tell stories about what happend there, I guess we’d made an impression that night. :-"

Okaaay, MadMan, I kinda pictured that way, albeit with a straitjacket involved. MagsJ however, left field, left field. A good deal more plucked and polished than I imagined, I had you down a little more yuppie/bohemian… :laughing:

So were picturing me as a drunk and sexy stud strapped into a straitjacket?

Dude!
Not cool! [-(

Yeah, I know, I’m a sick man.

A ‘Lisa Bonet’ type I bet you imagined? nah, I’m more your chic n sophisticated kinda gal :wink: although I do dress street on my days chillin. :smiley:

Lisa Bonet.

Drool.

More drool.

Er. Yes. Sorry, what were we talking about…? Oh damn, I’m talking to your chest.

Drool.

Who is Lisa Bonet?

Mags, you’re lovely.

I’m on the left. On the right is my buddy Mike.

Me and my daughter.

Hooray, another man who has procreated. Or helped anyway. =D> Three going on four…?

Hmmm…so this is what someone with too much testosterone looks like? :wink: You have red hair? What nationality are you? Your eyes are a perfect match for your hair, sort of auburnish. :laughing: How long have you been sporting that goatee, is it?