Philosophy For Us Dummies

dummies—
find out about quantum weirdness and un-natural truth…you need to know this shit…

us dummies have taken a poll…
50% are 100% certain…
49% are 99.9% certain
01% are 99.8% certain

attention us dummies–

god now exists and it is us dummies…you will live forever if you can whisper “us”…

little slippery reptile…

Don’t be afraid…it’s not as scary as you think.
And I’m not a teacher - I’m an artist. :laughing: I try to paint a picture. We can go flying into one, you know.
We just need to remember to bring our multi-colored paints with us - ALL of them.
Things just need to be painted as IS…or as close to reality as we see it. That way aren’t we closer to your god?

yes we can go…but i will need to teach and i dont want to paint…this god shit is silly for me…i cant take it seriously for myself…that is not where my mind is…where is your mind…

BUT TEACHING IS PAINTING...WITH WORDS.jpg

I wouldn’t say that the concept of a god is silly. I may be wrong here but if we humans imagined and dreamed it up, perhaps it does have some basis in reality. It is just the way we choose to conceive of that possible Reality and paint its picture that can get silly. Sometimes we just feel the need to slop so much paint indiscriminately on that canvas that it becomes almost impossible to see. Instead of looking at the canvas and allowing something to reveal itself to us slowly, we have to use up all of that paint and all of that canvas and slop, slop, slop, slop, slop!

Where is my mind at the moment? How can I even answer such a question? Or maybe I just did above. :evilfun:

this is an alert for us dummies…
mutcer is back…look out all christians who are also dummies…the big problem is about jesus…who,what,when,why…be careful…

Well… along with him and LJ/CLD we are on a ‘dummy’ roll #-o

well…yes…we are on a dummy roll…
are we all having fun playing in the sandbox?
dummy alert----watch out for those neutrinos…

:laughing: Who you are, little reptile - the town crier? First Mutcer and then Satyr or vica versa?

you caught me…i was hiding under some leaves…
maybe you are the town teacher…

I’d rather be the town learner…
Hiding under some leaves? That sounds ved’y ved’y interesting…may I join you?
And what were those leaves whispering to you?

i am hiding from the terrible people in this world…
the leaves are protecting me…they are good…you can be there also…

Ah, little reptile, how can the leaves possibly protect you? A hurricane comes and topples down a mighty oak sometimes. What can the leaves do but hide you for a few moments …but in those moments, you might catch your breath and summon up your courage. But hiding in the leaves may be fun, as a game, and we might find some berries to eat. And you know what’s even nicer? Being under those leaves and listening to the steady sound of the rain and tasting its gift. And if we listen closely, those leaves might just teach us something. :-$ :-$ :-$

“And someday there shall be such closeness that when one cries, the other shall taste tears!”
Unknown

…imagine that!

what would the leaves tell us…what are you hearing…

:-$ I’m listening!

why dont you write about what you hear …

Good job turtle, you’ve exposed everyone for the cowards that they are, ask me any question, any, you can count on me for a straight and thoughtful answer.

did you want to teach us dummies?
did you want to be one of us dummies?
you could be our teacher…

Little reptile, the first question you might have asked him/her is: Are you being facetious here?

Is there a third option?