Philosophy For Us Dummies

why dont you write about what you hear …

Good job turtle, you’ve exposed everyone for the cowards that they are, ask me any question, any, you can count on me for a straight and thoughtful answer.

did you want to teach us dummies?
did you want to be one of us dummies?
you could be our teacher…

Little reptile, the first question you might have asked him/her is: Are you being facetious here?

Is there a third option?

this is for arc…

ah, it is just so difficult to put it into words…

when did you start having trouble with words?
i hadnt noticed…

do you think eyesinthedark is watching…

Well, I certainly hope so; that is, if those eyes are the stars which peer down at us. Could we but be watched by anything else as beautiful? I ask you, can we?

You need to watch eyesinthedark if he is watching…I could only be presuming…and would I even care? Well, that might depend on who eyesinthedark is - really, he can be anyone else in here…no?

why are you being so cautious???

Where do you see me as being cautious? And why are you so cautious, little reptile?

I am finding that trying to find and keep equilibrium causes harmony - or is the trying losing it?

you are not telling what you hear under the leaves…
you have some secret that you hide and you know its there…

:laughing: First I need to know what leaves…where are they, little reptile?

the leaves that i was hiding under, remember…i was afraid of all the awful people out there…

i want to recycle this for the dummies…

Let’s not forget, little reptile, that we can only hide under those leaves for a time. Security is false. Probably the only safest way to be is to know that there is no such thing as security and learn to live from that. Everything changes, everything dissolves, fades away, though it will return again…and leave again. You need to take care that when those leaves fall away from their branches, you see it happening and act accordingly. Hiding under those leaves can be fun but it’s equally as much fun seeing them from the outside. Seeing them from the outside, as in sitting on a park bench, can also teach us that anything can teach us. Bushes are lower than the trees and the sky but they also serve a purpose. What appears to be lower than something else is just as important and has its own place in nature as what appears to be higher. Everything has its place in nature. :laughing:

Why would dummies want a teacher?

you could join us dummies…actually we are the wise, experienced, intelligent ones who are undercover…

In answer to WW_III_ANGRY

to be made real? :laughing:

why dont you say what you are thinking…

Its ok nobody will ever “get me” anyways. I’m sure I don’t need anymore “cover” aside from this mysterious shroud around me that blinds them to my inner being, (as such is the case for everyone). Yes?