Philosophy For Us Dummies

us dummies-----please see the latest on TRUTH by ierrellus…very good stuff

Okay, perhaps “guess” was not the correct word to use. You could give us your thoughts on the matter- it might make you less of a dummy… :stuck_out_tongue: your word, not mine.
What IS A dummy - something not real.

actually arc I believe we are all dummies…I say that affectionately…we are in a sinking ship…but there is much good left

All the way from sex to charity
God is shared love in any form.
Check out J. B. Phillips’ “Your God Is Too Small” in which a minister thanks God for good sex with his wife.

And what is gods respond to the minister’s gratitude?

what the dummies need to work on---------why all the awful part of the world…how does god fit in there…I haven’t heard a good answer…

No turtle. What i was pointing out was that perhaps god would remind the minister that he, the minister, also played a part in the good sex which he had with his wife. God might also remind the minister to thank his wife too for the good sex.
Perhaps it was a three-fold effort. :laughing:
But I can readily understand the minister’s gratitude. :evilfun:

=D> Yep. Apparently the gratitude works three ways!

:laughing: Thank you, Ierrellus, I’m glad someone else “gets” it.

Ubi sunt? Turtleus’ posts of questions?

hello us dummies----I see a need for the guys that rattle the cage…I see [lev m.] and [greatest I am] as the current guys…
I would like to award them with the us dunmmmies award for outstanding posting…

us dummies------I don’t see any big cosmic plan for humans…we just are and things are changing and evolving…

Changing and evolving may just be the great cosmic plan.

I see changing and evolving as our own individual plan. It happens but by our own determination and struggle.

I guess you can see it both ways…

Cosmically speaking, I don’t think we can see it as a PLAN so much as an organized randomness. But even that is a perception - in hindsight. lol
Can you come up with a better way to express it, turtle? I failed. :laughing:

I failed also arc…

That it can be seen both ways does not indicate that one way contradicts the other way.

I agree …I think it is both ways

That which does not contradict may complement. I’m searching for complementations, for things that come together as One.