Quitting again

I thought I saw a Arab Spring hitting the site, but I was wrong. Made quite a legitimate thread criticizing the Nietzscheans, the exact same way Ive seen them hit thinkers of other philosophies, even moderated a false claim in it, and it still got moved out of prejudiced, meanwhile 4000 nietzsche threads doing the same thing stayed…

Carleas, please bring a machete to this fucking mods head and end the problem. If you cant do that, at least fix the problem… my thread is hardly worst that the stuff Cezar and Sauwelios puts out, and I can source at least every position if asked. I didnt even touch nietzsche persay, just some of his followers who are well known nietzscheans.

Its deeply embarrassing as a philosophy site to present such a obvious bias and preference to nietzschean posts over those critical of his results. Ethical Teleology examining entire philosophy schools has been effectively banned from this site… unless of course your a nietzschean, and want to do EXACTLY the same thing to say, Catholics or Buddhists, pointing out ethical flaws in every major thinker using slave master relations… then that would be the greatest thing ever, wouldnt it. How dare I point out a long line of parasitic and homicidal tendencies in a Dionysian mindset. Heaven forbid if people were allowed to contrast and compare, decide for themselves. My mistake was I posted it on a religion forum… next time Ill post it on a philosophy forum. This is not a philosophy forum, but a purely theological enterprise, prejudiced against anyone who gives evidence against their patron saints, but loves those who support them, no matter how backwards and historically incorrect they are. We call that cultic behavior here in America.
viewtopic.php?f=6&p=2469196#p2469196

Good job hidding it, we wouldnt want any freshmen stumbling across it and critically reconsidering their exposure to Nietzsche. It would be sickening if they were given a choice based on the facts. I presented researchable facts in each biography, and the discussion was just getting off the ground.

All hallow are the Nietzscheans… woe to any who speak out.
Piss on the freedom of expression in philosophy. You literally had to hide the truth… you piece of fucking shit.

Lets not forget that other glorified tradition, hiding posts criticizing a moderator. If you get pav to move it, it will make your act seem sane and reasonable, as its a ‘team effort’. Gotta love that esprite de corps.

Cant believe you hypocritical pieces of shit. Bye.

Although I can sympathize with the situation, realize that if you are going to abandon every arena of prejudice, you might as well save yourself time and just abandon the planet. There are ways to deal with prejudice. They take time and effort. And those ways might not ever get anywhere but to other prejudice (we are dealing with the planet of the apes here), but what else have you to do? It’s all just noise. The question is what you choose to do with it. “Nothing” gets nothing.

As one of the noisiest of apes here, I have to agree.

How can you ever hope to vanquish fools such as myself and Only_Humean, if you vacate the premises? Besides, we are everywhere. Both HERE and THERE.

I liked that thread. A pleasant change to see an offensive OP (as opposed to defensive response) to the Nietzscheans. Only the Bible and Jesus, with perhaps a third Place to the Buddha, get as much reverence as N and his texts. We get actual N hermeneutics, without irony. Even when the forum gets invaded for a while by other forums - I Think there are about 3 that have done this - they are also Nietzscheans, not that they get along with the Nietzscheans here, though they seem to all have come out the other side of their 30 Years War, knowing which subcult they are in and not bothering to assault each other much.

I’m deeply saddened by your leaving Contra. I will light a candle in your remembrance.

Hooray, would you please sign it, Contra-Diction?

Of course, I am also deeply saddened by your leaving and will light a candle in your remembrance, Contra-Diction.

Bye, Contra-Diction!

I couldn’t keep away from your pale ass Arminius.

Carleas… is it a banning offense to post pics of my cock tattoo to Arminius in response to his very poor attempts at trolling?

Good luck.

It’s not a matter of luck.

I think that would count as off topic.

Also, this thread is neither help nor suggestions. Locked.