Will machines completely replace all human beings?

I seem to recall me saying in this thread that if the international elites have their way that they will initiate programs where machines virtually replace everybody on all levels of civilization Arminius. Abstention?

Just to clear it up a bit:

1. WILL the elites have “their way”?
  2. Will the elites themselves get replaced?

The only way the elites won’t have their way is if a successful initiated international revolution or rebellion stops them.

Still, I think the global energy crisis with the destruction of modern industrial technological society will be their ultimate undoing in the end whether their plan is successful or not.

Will the elites themselves eventually get replaced by their very own creations? An interesting question.

Can artificial intelligence turn against its masters? It’s certainly a possibility.

Well okay, now that you have explained…
2) Will the elites themselves get replaced? - There are only three columns in his summary, so “yes” or “no” are your only options (where would you place your bet?).

“Four holy men”?

Do you mean (1) J. Robert Mayer, (2) Hermann Helmholtz, (3) Rudolf J. E. Clausius, (4) Walther Hermann Nernst?

:wink: :-k

Passing notes?

:-k

Those were close.
So imagine what the real thing can do. :sunglasses:

Hard to say. I can envision two possibilities with that.

1. Where the elites gain complete control and dominance over A.I. in which they enslave the rest of humanity with the push of buttons at control stations.

2. Where they lose control over their creation of A.I. which the fictional story of Terminators and Skynet becomes paramount causing a human extinction event.

However, neither situation is remotely possible or sustainable if the collapse of industrial technological society takes place first through the global energy crisis.

Takes a lot of energy to power advanced complicated machines like that.

Place
your
bet.

I don’t like placing bets on unknowns especially when differing variables are involved.

I’m one of those people that likes to be exact and precise. Sorry. :slight_smile:

Well, I seriously wish THAT was even more true.
But grow a set, and participate. It isn’t going to be written into your Bible or anything.
If you were forced into having to bet, which do you think is more probable?

Realize that you can be exactly and precisely correct about what the probability was even if it turned out differently.

And also realize that just because I think that the probability favors one outcome far more than another, doesn’t mean that I am not going to try to prevent it. There are times when I really hope to be wrong and work to try to ensure that I was.

I still stand by my position that due to variances there are multiple probabilities.

What is all comes down to is specific events in time that makes one probability more probable over the other.

Pussy.

I’ve only tried to get an answer from you (you remember?), and now I have at least a response from you.

Sticks out tongue

:wink:

:laughing:

Ah, yes, you will have to forgive my slow responses. Work nowadays takes up a majority of my time and soon going to school at the same time will also.

I’ll reply to that post and thread later. I haven’t forgotten.

If I may answer anymore of your other questions let me know.

Sure, I forgive you. :slight_smile:

Oh, there’s no hurry. :laughing:

Those who answer the question whether machines will completely replace all human beings with YES also say that the elites will be replaced, if they say elites will be human beings when it comes to replace them. All human beings! Completely replaced!

So, Tyler, do you want to change your vote again? :wink: :-k

I still stick by my answer that there are many variances and probabilities within all of this where I can’t make any definite statements.

What you are talking about is just one probable outcome while there are still a couple of others which I’ve addressed here that are equally possible.

The assertion that machines will replace “ALL” human being is risible.

You need to put me in the “I think this question is stupid obviously the answer if NO” column.

The clue is in the word “all”.