Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

I see. :laughing:

That’s you of course, Laughing Man. Laughing behind a mask.

Great! :laughing:

Just wait until you see what I am going to do for Halloween. :evilfun:

I went to mexico for halloween last year.

Okay, so I’ll see you in Wien. “Hallo Wien” means “hello Vienna”. :laughing:

Back at Mum’s. Packing shit and waiting til Wednesday for removalist. I love it here - I feel great! :smiley:

[tab][/tab]

…so Fuse gets flowers and I get an award :open_mouth:

I never get flowers :crying-blue:

Thanks though :slight_smile:

He-lloooooooo sexy :wink:

:laughing: Well, as they say, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. You’ve just affirmed that, Magsjy.
i kind of think that bats are cute, when they’re not smiling.

look at this little guy!.jpg

:laughing:

You seen the ‘If you flip a photo of bats hanging upside down, they look like they’re having an amazing dance-off.’ photo? :laughing:
[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

:laughing:
That image that you put in, MagsJ, of the dancing bats was soooooooooooooo cool. I wonder who choreographed it?

Excuse me, but the first award must be different from the second award, and Fuse has got the first award, and you have got the second award.

I had expected you to win the 1st prize and the flowers already in my left hand size=150[/size], but then Fuse came and won quickly [size=150]([/size] :astonished: [size=90]but also [/size] =D> [size=150])[/size].

Good luck for the next contest, Mags! :slight_smile:

This is the only snake I find aesthetically appealing, Atheris hispida. I’m even thinking of changing my name to Atheris, but it kind of sounds too serious for somebody like me. Then again, my current one is unfit too now that I have come to terms with my sexuality.

…you mean your asexualness? Must have been all those threesomes you partook in… most probably wore the novelty of sex right off.

Are you the little boy in the picture Eric?

No - I’m, actually, the little girl on the left.

Can I feel up your chest? I’m not making sexual advances towards you, purely in the name of science.

Yes, but you have to pay me first.

100 dollars for a a quick feel up

350 for oral

650 for regular sex

Anal costs an additional 200 dollars.

How about a $500 starbucks giftcard, and I get to tie you up for a weekend and use you however I want in a room, pooring hot candle wax all over you and spanking you with a horsecrop?