Thinking about the END OF HISTORY.

Still looking for his name, it seems like he just sort of vanished.

No, in the 1990s because it was after the end of the so called “Cold War” when George Herbert Walker Bush proclaimed the so called “New World Order”.

Actually, H.G. Wells introduced the term back in 1940, The New World Order.

Many have talked of it since. And as usual, the conspiracy theorists were right (again).

James, i have no clue, but do You think that HG Wells would have thought at the time he coined the concept,that  if, it would become disseminated, and really understood, then the genre, would become more than sci fi?  And conversely, as history proves this not to have been the case, for the most part, the people involved, (for i heard there were others then Wells )may have been aware of the secretive, conspiratorial nature of what they were planning.Their hauteur may even at that time could have been misinterpreted, therefore,as almost writing in  code?

My feeling is that Wells assumed that some of his readers may excuse his naive presumption that
his readers could read between his intended lines, again proved wrong. Most think Wells as a science fiction writer.

One incident comes to mind, the fiasco with the Orson Welles radio fiasco, which almost caused a panic. Incidentally the two met briefly in 1940, during the war.

All sci-fi films, monster films, and TV series are fantasy metaphor for real events. And every sci-fi writer knows that. But most people don’t realize that. Almost all stories written throughout history, regardless of how fantasy they seem, are fantasy metaphor for real events, including large portions of the Bible.

And modern mainstream media is entirely for the purpose of hypnosis, subtle mental persuasion, regardless of the subject matter or content. Media is merely a platform for persuasion. In the USA, mainstream media is the Propaganda Ministry and very strongly censored, but since the USA isn’t supposed to have such things, many tricks are employed to avoid calling it that or letting the average person realize it. Everything in the West has become typical third world deceptions and manipulations. Nothing produced today is merely entertainment for sake of money. And nothing is a “public service” despite the government mandate that all public broadcasting maintain it to be so. That is what happens as a part of the decline of every society.

H.G. Wells, Isaac Asimov, and Gene Roddenberry are merely a few of the more famous in the sci-fi genre. All of their stories are about things already happening or on the verge of happening, merely given a fantasy setting.

H. G. Wells was inaugurated.

But are they really “conspiracy theorists” then and not merely theorists?

Have you raed H. G. Well’s book “The New World Order”, James?

?? inaugurated as what?

And no, I never read the book.
But have seen the films. :sunglasses:

Inaugurated as one of them.

Now I have to go to in a few miles distant place to see the final football match of the FIFA World Cup: Germany - Argentina. My tip: 3 - 0.

What do you think about my tip and about those “films” you mentioned, James?

In in the next hours you can’t reach me by posting.

I will be back later, perhaps tomorrow.

I did tell you that I am from Texas, where soccer is for woe-men. :wink:

What do I think about the H.G. Wells films?
I think that he, like many, were aware of the thoughts of powerful men. But unlike the “conspiracy theorists”, he simply made fictional films exposing the concepts without naming names. That is the way to get the word out in the West.

And I still don’t know what you mean by “inaugurated him as one of them”. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Primarly he wrote books. Did he also make films?

He was one of them.

No. I meant the films from his books.

I just don’t know what you mean by “inaugurated” as one of them. He was president and one of the founders of the RCSA, “Royal College of Science Association”, a writer, and armchair-sociologist. So in that sense, he was influential in the social trends and thus “one of them”. But his writings were warnings of impending potential disaster, turning out to be real. The problem is that with all stories, the ending has to be that the “good guys” win, whoever they happen to be. So he had to have the humans win, regardless of his actual preference in the matter. He was a globalist (yet anti-Zionist), as many were (and still very many are). And globalism is certainly responsible for the disaster, far more than merely technology. So yeah, he was “one of them”.

The word “inaugurated” means something like the word “adepted”, right?

An inauguration is a ceremony to announce a member into a group, usually as a leader.

Yeah, and that’s almost exactly what I meant.

You are right: Denying the truth can also lead to an end of history, at least to a temporary end of history (until the new history begins). And you are also right by saying: All books and records indicating anything other than the new history will be destroyed. And anyone implying anything other than “what everyone knows to be true” will be laughed at, before arrested and forcefully reprogrammed or just erased. This has been becoming the real sitaution since the beginning of the “machine age”.

Deus ex Machina, the aspiration and eschatology of Man.

To you, there is no hope for the human beings, right?

I wouldn’t put it at zero just yet, but it is really pushing it hard and fast.