Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Who decides what’s a shortcoming?

The Scientific Method

Idioms made presumptions.

I never said that people who disagree with me should die. I never said that one bit. I reacted in the moment and said something I meant in the moment that I didn’t mean later on, which is human. I said it because of how they were disagreeing and the fact that they couldn’t present suitably why they were disagreeing and I tore their arguments apart with accurate pinpoint analyses of them while they reduced themselves to mere insults because they had no argument left to suitably give.

And you, you’re nothing but shit to me. You have treated me like shit when I gave you respect. You say you respect me by pointing out my shortcomings, but you only ever pointed out one and that was the fact that I posted on an old thread of yours as if it were new and said something worth saying while opening myself up to you only to get stomped on in a cruel manner. I did not step on you for you opening your self up in that thread. No, I tried to give you the best advice I could until you tried to stomp on me.

You’re just a fool who doesn’t get it. And I do make use of the full scientific process. I make assumptions so I can test those; they’re called hypotheses and your reactions tell me whether I’m right or not. No matter how you choose to respond, unless you’re truthful; I can tell because I feel it for one and when I go back over and actually observe and analyze it, I see what it is. Which is why if I’m wrong, I urge others to prove it to me. If you can’t, then you’re not worth your shit.

I think he was trying to disempower me in the other thread.

===

Read the post, I said - My personal answer.

Answer - a solution to a problem or dilemma.

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144085&start=2000#p2482146

With that in mind -

I told him bluntly that he was talking to himself, he admitted it, then let others validate his insecurity.

====

Something that could have been countered, had he verified his presumptions.

He didn’t.

So because you disagree with equality it’s impossible for anybody else to seriously advocate it? Alrighty then.

I don’t get this. Are you guys talking about the confederates and the union? Is the stronger party the Republicans? And what’s the difference between enforcing equality and willing it?

[/url]
[size=120]Yes. But if you look at the pictures very carefully, you could also say that it is the reverse:[/size]

[size=120]Angel me.[/size]

[size=120]Evil me.[/size]

Would like to see some pictures at this point.

Ben - The Inferior

(WARNING: Naked male - Nothing rude)
[tab]I’m flabby ATM. Used all my energy thinking, not moving.

I took it last night after I shared my dreams.

[/tab]

Calm
[tab][/tab]

Which one would you like to see?

I don’t know your preferences. Therefore, here are some examples:

[size=200]The left person is the “good lookin’ one”.[/size]

[size=200]Walpurgisnacht with Faust.[/size]

[size=200]When posting on ILP.[/size]

[size=85][/size]
[size=200]Resemblance.[/size]

[size=200]Abstract.[/size]

[size=150]Without comment.[/size]

[size=200]Which one do you like most?[/size]

If there were the Olympic games for the photos of this thread, I would give the three medals to the posters of the following photos:
[size=200][b]

1. GOLD:[/b][/size]

[size=175][b]
  2. SILVER:[/b][/size]
    [size=150][/size]
    Because of this:
    [size=150]
    3) BRONZE:[/size]

Erik and Uncle Ben:

(I am a monetarily poor bastard who essentially owns a computer, musical instruments and a bed - One of these days, i’ll have to start sharing my music - I’m trying to explain why the photos are so poor)

[tab]

[/tab]

:smiley:

What’s really weird is that you were alone in a room when you took this.

It was a demonstration.

I went from anorexia to posting pictures of myself naked.

I could show more, but it’d be inappropriate.

I know what I look like naked. I don’t need photos.

Also, you’re trolling by placing that picture outside of tags.

Mags, could you edit their post and put tags around it.

I don’t want people to be unwillingly exposed to my body.

Such a feminine pose.

A male being feminine is often criticized.

I am provoking the insecurities of others.

Do you think your feminine nature triggered your abuse?

It would attract pedophiles, yes.

A child is innocent. An adult, not so.

I was a catch for any pedo.

Cute, feminine, and handicapped.

Nobody born with a mouth to feed is innocent.

Have you ever had sex with a man, apart from your abuser?