Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

No Smears… thinkness as you call it has to do with blue wavelengths in light, not light intensity, which is a secondary to tertiary factor. Growth output is far-red light. Nutrients factor in more. Its the length of bombardment, not intensity, that makes plants grow hugh. Alaska gets low light, but its near continuous in the summer, hence why the Alaskan State Fair has recorded so many world record holders for plant species. Second factor is the plants ability to sense competition by a close neighbor. This causes it to grow talker with more leafs, hence the far red light, which plant leaves naturally reflect. Blue light causes it to think a drought is coming… stores up on liquids and nutrients.

You may have just achieved complete talking out of your ass status Smears, high five…

Your pot smoking buddies aren’t that impressive of a resource, how many years have they spent reading through agricultural studies, or forestry journals, or cryological studies? I think your skillset was, learn a basic set up, make sure you could profit from it, and didn’t experiment much. What do you think I was doing down in Hawaii… look at my okd posts, they were always mentioning farm related researchI even took a job with a plant cloner doing security so I could learn more, and lived in Monsanto country.

But hell, you smoke pot, and look like a worn out Jared from Subway, clearly you know more about everything, because you make up stuff all the time on a website about invisible girls and trips to nowhere. Cue same lame comebacks you’ve used the last few times: …

Shall we make every subject into a pissing contest?
um… where am I… oh, the internet. What was I thinking…

I’ve got a firemen’s hose.
unzipz

I took pictures of every part of the set up in the US Botanical Gardens in DC I could see too, I got them on a portable hard drive.

And it wasn’t a pissing contest, Jared just peed himself, and I pointed it out. He needs to stick to talking about subway.

Do carry on, I have a bag of m&m’s.

No, I work in 4 hours… seven days straight, need sleep. He can win mthe argument, as long as I win reality and the future.

And no, we were not fighting over you… put your candies away or you’ll get fat.

I’m but a n00b on these parts. I have no idea of the history between you two.
For all I know, it could be love, right there.

If Smears could realistically just… win you, I could never love you- ever as a possibility (you would be inherently flawed) and I doubt Smears wants to put up a struggle, period for a woman, much less one with opinions independent of his own. So we would never fight over a girl… I can’t imagine someone with more opposite tastes than me, if one even hinted going in his direction, I would lose all interest… but to each man his own. (And by you, I mean any woman hypothetically being fought over).

Oh dear… it is love.

I must say that I am siding with hps on this debate, though.
This might be because pepper plants, as well as weed plants, are very energy demanding, heat loving, nitrogen crunching, full-sun plants. LED might do really well with lettuces and herbs and the likes.
My experience with LED is limited, though. I never invested too much on it, and my experience with solar cells is nonexistent.

Then you would of also backed the flat earthers when Columbus sailed… just the way people are, the apish conservatism against the hard unknowns of technical science.

My judgment, backed by extensive experimentation with hps, and very limited experimentation with LED, is flexible.
I’m willing to be persuaded.

Who are this tough guys?

A very lovable human - being imaged:

Guess where this foto was taken.

Is that Dwyane Wade’s house?

“Is that Dwyane Wade’s house?” is a question. Questions, especially “responded” questions, are not allowed in this game. What a shame. You have not won anything. Maybe you should try it one more time. Or you owe it to yourself to take a break.

I don’t want to win anything.

Fuse, I would have given this to you as your reward:

Fuse's reward.jpg

Can’t you just feel the mystery beckoning to you? :mrgreen:

Aw, beautiful - and this is why love evolved.