Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Fuse, I would have given this to you as your reward:

Fuse's reward.jpg

Canā€™t you just feel the mystery beckoning to you? :mrgreen:

Aw, beautiful - and this is why love evolved.

arc's boyfriend.jpg

My boyfriend ~~ having a well-deserved cup of coffee after a morning of teaching ethics at Columbia. See that quizzacle look on his face? He told me that he just canā€™t understand it!!! His students appear to feel that ethics is about what we ā€œshouldā€ (absolutely) be doing always - not about the whole kit and kaboodle. Thatā€™s one of his favorite terms "kit and kaboodle. The morning has left him feeling kind of despondent. But the coffee will help.

I love this guy! He gets my neurons to jumping and I turn into a child when I see him on televisionā€¦his arms, his legs, those big feet of his, those intense eys. He makes me laugh. There is just something about himā€¦can it be love? :laughing:

:blush: Sorry about the lol - you will know who I am speaking to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCfnwTpdxU[/youtube]

He does have a sexy British accent, doesnā€™t he?

This gotā€¦ weird.

:laughing: But isnā€™t he adorable?

You ainā€™t seen weird yet.

Itā€™s not weird enough until weā€™re licking each otherā€™s eyeballs.

We could do thatā€¦ but you have way too many.

I wouldnā€™t want anybody to go without.

What? Eyes or licking eyes?

Whichever makes the most sense, dear.

Weirder!!! :mrgreen:

I think we should get Arcā€™s boyfriend in on this. I betcha he has a wickedly long and frog-like tongue. He could have all our eyes licked before we even knew what hit us.

^^ Weird Squared

:laughing: Itā€™s difficult to know how to respond to this, gib. Anyone coming in late might wonder whatā€™s going on. That being said, my boyfriend has evolved - after all, heā€™s a professor of ethics. And I will say this ~~ heā€™s meant for me and no other. Get it?!

Thatā€™s because itā€™s frickinā€™ weird! :laughing:

They can wonder all they want. We can take this absolutely anywhere!

Fine :imp:

Maybe I should find me sexy crocodile with a sense of humorā€¦ Iā€™m sure my wife will understand.

Hereā€™s a fresh one of my beautiful face. Itā€™s me, and a longtime friend having a bit of wine.
-nmLH67Jq7WT_YL23OyXJp4QkIXGKl-iFIs1MEHmOMY-1_resized.jpg

I emailed that to myself from my phone and for whatever reason, itā€™s tiny.

Forgive me for my computer illiteracy.

K: hay, its more than I can do. I am still working on cut and paste, someday, maybe, soon.

Kropotkin

You guys are tiny, but I think I recognize the girl from another one of your pics.