Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Oh dear,

Let me guess, you will make some slick-shit remark next about how I’m a coward right? Got to go after all the masculine values, yeah?

1.) Cock size
2. ) Sexual orientation
3.) Bravery/Daring

What will number 4. be?

You, truly, are one predictable lil’ gostosa.

Told ya, told ya, told ya so. :evilfun:

How do we know you didn’t just get that from google?

imaqtpie,

Are you Australian? You look very Aussie to me.

Cute. Also, not you.

Erik, has a woman ever voluntarily had sex with you?

K: I would guess that a successful night of sex for Erik is where the oil on his rubber doll didn’t
get all over the sheets. It hard to have really good sex living in your parents basement.

Kropotkin

I bet nobody can beat my big black cock size. I’m proud of it to the extent of showing it to people the first time I meet them, right away. Some think it’s an awkward thing to do, others ask me how did I get it to grow that big. It’s partially, if not mostly genetics but good diet and exercise helps.

Pic:

[tab][/tab]

If you like it, I can also show you some wet pussy :wink:

Wow that is a big cock.

It’s making my brain spark like an old busted TV because steroids are supposed to make a cock smaller, yet this one seems huge. Gotta get that non-gmo organic no hormone no steroid chicken man. It’s much healthier. Or something.

Pardon the lighting, I live in a black hole.

BTW aeon, there’s no reason for you to think that erik is better than you at anything. I only gave him my pic because… he asked.

I mean who is the dude who gets on an internet forum and wants to flirt with the ladies and ask for pics in the first place?

Why not hit up a dating site? Or craigslist? Or backpage?

What’s the point in even knowing what someone looks like on a board where the purpose is to debate and exchange ideas? What’s the purpose of flirting with people who live far away from you?

It’s just a bit weird man.

Erik, I can get into some of the things you say, because they’re not bad in and of themselves. I like the whole idea of being assertive and all that. But man, you gotta understand that none of us are in high school, and in all seriousness, almost no one gives a shit about all this drama. The way you’ve been going around instigating it just makes you look butthurt and feminine. Be a man dude. Stop getting all emotional about girls on the internet. It just makes you look silly.

He never even flirted with me as far as I could tell. I don’t know, I can be pretty thick about this. Just a few friendly conversations. Plus I was pretty much the only credible person to try and see his side of things during the whole lyssa fiasco… Just weird that he randomly turned on me yesterday.

Erik’s selfies seem to alternate between hyper masculine poses and soft-focus feminine ones. Much like the things he says.

Aren’t you all just a bunch of good-looking fitties, who work out their brain as well as their brawn :romance-grouphug: btw, that group hug is just a cover to grope you all, Atheris included :wink:

:laughing:

:romance-lovegoddess:

lol That was cute MagsJ - have a great day.

And I see that you are still butt-hurt that I played you like a fiddle on my anarchism-brotherhood forum, pretending like I didn’t know you were another one of Satyr’s ass-buddies incognito. You can’t even conceal your overly-forced, idiosyncratic, pathetic attempts at cheekiness/trolling. Go run back to Satyr now and have your anus reloaded with cum.

It was fun chatting with some of you people here at ILP, but I’m going to be gone for a bit, most likely for good.

Mannequin, no - there are no pot dispensaries in my location. :stuck_out_tongue: Take care, man.

So long, buddy!..Remember to fly high.

Take care erik. Keep on working on those glutes. You’re going to be so popular in prison, baby :wink: