Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

When I see someone behave that way, they look like a delicate little flower to me. Eric acted like he was gonna drop a nuke, then posted a pic. Total impotence. Nothing intimidating at all aside from his intentions.

I wasn’t intimidated by erik because I know for a fact that he has absolutely nothing on me. Even if he knew my full-name, which he doesn’t, googling it returns nothing at all. I keep my private stuff properly private.

Ben is right to say he pushed everyone away, though. That’s pretty much the only thing he succeeded at. Nobody wants to keep contact with a scumbag.

I’m not really upset though. I don’t… care enough.

The drama is unprecedented. Hes the girliest man ive ever seen here.

I think you need to ask yourself this question, Smears: Have you ever been with a girl, who wasn’t trying to extract money out of you as an ulterior motive? Based off your pictures you have uploaded here, I’m positive that’s the only way you can get girls; you are ugly as fuck and your sense of humor is cringeworthy.

Last time signing on here for awhile, or for good.

To all of my enemies, go get hit by a mack truck - to my friends, best regards.

Adios

…and he’s back.

Erik, phone told me that she’s saving herself for you. I told you, you get all the pussy, I admire you bro.

I agree, having people like you because of your looks is superior to having people like you because of your money… wait a minute… :-k

Atheris,

Okay, time’s up? What do you think? Have you changed your mind? :evilfun:

Not sure which is the better option here Atheris… being wanted for ones looks or for ones money… what should someone want us for? If both parties are on an equal footing looks-wise it seems right to me, so… as Goldilocks would say, it’s about things being just right.

So, people are hated if they possess looks and/or riches? riiiiiight.

Let’s just select men based solely on the presence of a beautiful and slightly above average sized penis. As good a criteria as any.

Based on my pics hes positive. Not much of a philosopher are we erik? Thats just a bad inference. Besides, i got more ass than a toilet seat in college and i was broke as shit. Besides that, i dont date broke women.

Neither looks nor money should be the only reason if a person is interested in a serious relationship. If not, it doesn’t matter anyway.

I’d say going for looks is less shallow, as physical attraction is a prerequisite of any healthy relationship.

“I’m not sure if you’re the right guy for me, can I see your penis? takes a ruler out of pocket Mr.Bean style, measures the penis . Sorry, I like you and all but you’re half an inch short.”

Nah, his is tiny. Skinny too.
Sharpie dick.

Thats like secondary or something girl(I thinks). First and foremost is def tongue usage skills. How on earth do you think lezbs get by?? Sizzoring???

lol if you think I’m serious

I say money. It’s more likely to last to old age (if you’re wise about it), and it’s easier to withhold for favors.

Yeah - I’m back. The whole going away thing was part of a certain scheme of mine, that I disregarded —Satyr knows what I’m talking about.

Kryptocunt, or however you spell you’re name…you seem like you are, most likely, a tweaker. I’m basing that off your erratic and eccentric writings and other crack-head like peculiarities.

OK! Who won the betting pool on how soon he would be back as himself or another name???

Well, I did say I might come back. But as previously mentioned, it was a smoke screen for something I won’t go into detail about.

How many Canucks are in here, btw?

Ooooohhh he did a smoke screen!!! Mystery, oh boy! Shivers and worries… and big old bad boy goat is a part of it… ooohhhh.