Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Not sure which is the better option here Atheris… being wanted for ones looks or for ones money… what should someone want us for? If both parties are on an equal footing looks-wise it seems right to me, so… as Goldilocks would say, it’s about things being just right.

So, people are hated if they possess looks and/or riches? riiiiiight.

Let’s just select men based solely on the presence of a beautiful and slightly above average sized penis. As good a criteria as any.

Based on my pics hes positive. Not much of a philosopher are we erik? Thats just a bad inference. Besides, i got more ass than a toilet seat in college and i was broke as shit. Besides that, i dont date broke women.

Neither looks nor money should be the only reason if a person is interested in a serious relationship. If not, it doesn’t matter anyway.

I’d say going for looks is less shallow, as physical attraction is a prerequisite of any healthy relationship.

“I’m not sure if you’re the right guy for me, can I see your penis? takes a ruler out of pocket Mr.Bean style, measures the penis . Sorry, I like you and all but you’re half an inch short.”

Nah, his is tiny. Skinny too.
Sharpie dick.

Thats like secondary or something girl(I thinks). First and foremost is def tongue usage skills. How on earth do you think lezbs get by?? Sizzoring???

lol if you think I’m serious

I say money. It’s more likely to last to old age (if you’re wise about it), and it’s easier to withhold for favors.

Yeah - I’m back. The whole going away thing was part of a certain scheme of mine, that I disregarded —Satyr knows what I’m talking about.

Kryptocunt, or however you spell you’re name…you seem like you are, most likely, a tweaker. I’m basing that off your erratic and eccentric writings and other crack-head like peculiarities.

OK! Who won the betting pool on how soon he would be back as himself or another name???

Well, I did say I might come back. But as previously mentioned, it was a smoke screen for something I won’t go into detail about.

How many Canucks are in here, btw?

Ooooohhh he did a smoke screen!!! Mystery, oh boy! Shivers and worries… and big old bad boy goat is a part of it… ooohhhh.

A smoke screen? Don’t we all feel so deceived. You got us good.

I’m Canadian, btw, if that’s what you mean by “Canuck”.

…now that’s just plain evil :neutral_face:

It’s true though, ain’t it?

Bro,

You are hideous; looks like you have gingivitis. No amount of money will ever compensate for that, braski.

You look like an amalgam of faggel/Mclovin from Superbad and Cosmo Kramer.

You’re jelly a fuck, brah. Always trying to neg my posts, because you are an insecure phaggot. Mirin’ my aesthetics hard.

Fuuuuark!

I want to see some pics of this dude

Erik, youre pining over strangers on the internet and I’m squeezing fake tits at a resort in florida. I dont know what else to tell you.

I wouldn’t know darl… I’ve never been with a man for his money and I’m not up for being manipulated (it’s a massive turn off don’t you think?) so the money only option wouldn’t work for me, which leaves the looks/looks&money options.

But even with the last option, the moneyed-person can still think the other is with them for their money regardless of both being lookers…

You could be manipulated either way, it’s just easier with money.

Which means what? That using money as a tool of manipulation wouldn’t work as easily? True, but the question was: what would you rather be used for–money or looks?