Thinking about the END OF HISTORY.

Maybe that that is the case in the Magic/Arabian/Islamic culture. Do you think that the Occidental culture intends to use this for own interests, for example in order to “cement” their “global society”, thus their “society of the last men”?

It is only a difference in words and names. The concepts are the same. The “new Moon” as far as the West is concerned is “Scientism” or “Human Secularism”. They can no longer see the Logic so they revert to being guided by blind Passion (egotism, lust for power (WtP), hedonism). And are being governed by the Destroyer of all humanity, aka “The Devil” or “Shiva”, the “Deceiver and Divider”.

“Man” refers to the order or organization of people, of “hu-mans”. The “Last Man” refers to the last/final Order of Man, never to have to change again and is built upon SAM. But until then, the blind passions blindly presume that last Man to be a huge glob, Globalism - a single huge “particle” formed of the chaos of passions (including fear).

I am showing the Logic that they cannot see (and often do not want you to see). Blind Passion will prevent you from seeing it too (much like FC), if you do not resist it.

Are you a friend of the motto or principle “NULLIUS IN VERBA”? :slight_smile:

You’re kidding me, right?

Are you a friend of the German language?

[size=120]No.[/size]

[size=120]Yes.[/size]

Just in case you don’t understand English sarcasm;
The same answer equally applies to the question that you asked.

That’s not only “English sarcasm”, James.

…just making certain (verifying :wink: ). :sunglasses:

What’s your point? :wink: :sunglasses:

Peter Sloterdijk wrote in his diary on the 11th of May 2009:

“Woran würde man das Ende der Geschichte erkennen? Vielleicht am Aufhören der Sorge.”

• Peter Sloterdijk, “Zeilen und Tage”, 2012, S. 197.
    My translation:
    “By what would one recognise the end of the history? Perhaps by the cessation of the care.”
  • Peter Sloterdijk, “Lines and Days”, 2012, p. 197.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary, in 2012-

“God willhelp us and we will not have to invent a new type of political system instead of democracy that would would need to be introduced for the sake of economic survival” Incidently, he considered Hungary to be an Asian country.

For him democracy means something else, whereas,
‘Many still believe that we live in a democracy even though there are clear signs suggesting otherwise.’

‘mass surveillance
violent suppressin of protests
attacks on minorities
expanding military industrial complex’ and the list goes on.

'We have the freedom to choose all sorts of products or lifestyles, but this not necessarily guarantee our personal or political freedom.

Yeah, that is very true. When people have been so confounded by all of the manipulations, information, and disinformation overload, they stop caring about so called “grand issues” that demarcate a change in history. Once they don’t care about such things, wars that would change the face of history are much more difficult to contrive. And due to that “perpetual war” is being strongly considered and will result in that same lack of caring and lack of any substantial change. But before that happens, I imagine they will have already rearranged the nations into the new order and established the Global Empire.

And welcome back. :sunglasses:

Thanks, James.

I hope I translated the German word „Sorge“ correctly because philosophically it is a bit difficult to translate: „Sorge“ means „care“, „concern“, „trouble“, „anxiety“, „worry“, „solicitude“, „sorrow“, … and so on. The words „besorgen“ (verb), „versorgen“ (verb), „Vorsorge“ (noun), „umsorgen“ (verb), „fürsorgen“ (verb), „Fürsorge“ (noun), … and many others are derived from the words „Sorge“ (noun) and „sorgen“ (verb), and this has not only a special meaning in the German language but also in the German philosophy - since Heidegger also in the worldwide philosophy.

Accurately translating can be … emmm … fun. :smiley:

I have that kind of fun with Hebrew and Hindu concepts.
Knowing what is meant and knowing how to say it in any particular language are different things. :confused:

So we have i.e. the nouns „care“, „concern“, „trouble“, „anxiety“, „worry“, „solicitude“, „sorrow“, „forhandedness“, „precaution“, „prevention“, „aid“, „ministration“, „providence“, „provision“, „welfare“, „relief“, „supplying“, …, and many others and i.e. the verbs , „to (take) care“, „to prevent“, „to provide (for)“, „to look (ahead)“, „to attend (to)“, „to obtain“, „to procure“, „to secure“, „to find (something)“, „to fix (someone) up (with something)“, „to look (after)“, „to supply “, „to accomodate (someone with something)“, „to shepherd (soemone)“, …, and many others. No one of that words really means to 100% what one of the words „Sorge“ (noun), „sorgen“ (verb), „besorgen“ (verb), „versorgen“ (verb), „Vorsorge“ (noun), „umsorgen“ (verb), „fürsorgen“ (verb), „Fürsorge“ (noun) means.

In the case above the word „care“ fits the most, I think. But what do you think?

I am pretty sure that you got it right. And if he didn’t really mean that, he should have. :wink:

I am pretty sure too that I got it right. And I am also pretty sure that Sloterdijk really meant his words like I translated them.

All history starts with ignorance.

Ignorance will never end.

History will never end in turn.

Your translation is clear, although Sorge is care in the sense of caring, paying attention; care as a standalone noun often means or implies medical care - a care home is a residence for people who need some form of ongoing medical care. I think a native English speaker would say something like “How should we recognise the end of the history? Perhaps it (is/will be) when we cease caring.”

Care about what? He left the question open ended? Like a blank check? If he did it was in the Nietzchean sense of analysis. The alalysis of chaos, if meaning can not be reinstated structurally, Yes? One always needs an object, or objects, if one is not to fall into the absurd regressions of both Ayer and Russell. But that object is only for general consumption, and ‘caring’ as some kind of general resurrection via the general notion of the above mentioned reductions, means a failure of understanding the artifacts(tools) used to avoid the total collapse. Being, Dasein, as specific ideas in-them-selves, are unforgiving and unforgattable pre-requisites, toward a general sense of unification.
Before we can care with a blank check for others, we have to care for ourselves… That caring is easier said than done, but can not be done, until it is understood…This is why the above philosopher begs on the concept of the Superman.