Official: Post a Picture of Yourself

Anyway, there’s a thread for this subj, no?

Actually, animal nanny is what I would call what I do. I have had to learn veterinary information and procedures, but, while it is a big part, the main part is love and care.
I never had the formal schooling a vet tech needs, I did on the job training. I work for a family. I have had this scale of pay from the start. From cleaning bird cages twice a week for maybe a hundred to now. I have worked longer and harder for alot less . I do count education as a benefit. And that near to five is after taxes.

:slight_smile: like this thread has never been derailed before…

Yes, in fact by yours truly: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=180515

Well, shit, that’s impossible to find on the internet… and working for a family no less–well, that’s not gonna find its way into anyone’s statistics.

But good for you anyway. Your attitude is just stellar.

gibby, your thread is about feminism and sexism, and the link you posted regards to wage gap due to employer discrimination.
I don’t mean to get into the merits of whether or not discrimination exists. Only the hard fact that a wage gap exists between sexes.

I have a penis and i make so much money that its embarrasing sometimes. All my girlfriends for the most part have been unemployed and made no money at all. Pure science. Guys get paid more.

Yes, I thought it would be an appropriate thread for this discussion. No?

I also started this one–more to the point but fizzled out in a pathetic death–not much substance worth any value I’m afraid:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=180537

Oh, well, if that’s all you meant, then yeah, there’s a wage gap–a huge one… (I think).

You bring them the Overman and they say “sorry, we only accept Americans here.”

Maybe the overman should try being less of a dickhead :wink:

Everything has its opposite. Even whites are guilty for them being black. Every success is frustrating somehow.

Overman talk is so freshman year.

Equality of opportunity is what matters, that of course doesn’t guarantee the results will be equal.

Women always seem to complain how it’s mostly men on the top, but seem to overlook how it’s also mostly men at the bottom too.

Sure, most powerful people in the world are male. So are the ones with the most physically demanding, dangerous and poorly paid jobs.

lol What about the woman - who has no penis -and makes the same amount of money doing what you do?

You need to widen the scope of your female social circle. Why haven’t you?

That’s not science. That’s barely tunnel vision. :mrgreen:

Great argument. Now show me that mythical place where women are paid less for doing the same, you know, despite all of the legislation which makes it illegal. Makes you wonder why companies don’t just hire women and slash their wage bill. Or maybe the contribution they make isn’t as ‘equal’ as we are told to think it is.

shoo troll… shooo shooooo

Ah well we can now be sure to note that when you say ‘hard fact’ what you mean is ‘intentionally misleading propaganda’ or perhaps ‘lie’.

Educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrbS537nnso&list=PLytTJqkSQqtr7BqC1Jf4nv3g2yDfu7Xmd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfw1Lr116wk

Notice how the White House spokesman tries to apply the correct, unbiased standard to explain away the ‘pay gap’ in his own house but it is not permitted to apply this standard to the rest of the economy. A pay gap will always exist because women don’t work the hardest jobs, retire earlier, take breaks for childbirth and raising children, go into fields with less financial reward and work less hours per week. But maybe you would just prefer to believe the lie than accept that you are not near the top of your field?

That isn’t very nice you dopey tart.

Nobody hires illegal immigrants either, to cut wage expenses… because it’s illegal you know :wink:

Just pick one of the related threads and post this on there okay? I may even join if I’m feeling particularly stupid.
There’s the two gib posted above, and there is this one, that even has the proper title viewtopic.php?f=1&t=186584

Yes but there aren’t quota systems designed to force businesses into hiring a minimum number of illegal immigrants are there? And again, when you don’t use a dishonest method of averaging, and reject comparing apples to oranges, the gap disappears. But I admire your methods of curt and dimissive non-arguments, nothing feminine about that eh? :wink:

And sorry for derailing the thread, I figured since you made several remarks about penises, mostly Erik’s (hey aren’t you happily married? :-k ), that we could play a bit fast and loose in this thread. It seems rather clear that you are a devout hypocrite in most of your ‘thinking’.

Not worried about this thread, jackass.
Somebody who might actually give a shit about this discussion will miss it because you’re posting it in a “post a picture of yourself” thread. That’s why I’ll telling you to post it somewhere relevant.
Unless you don’t really care about the subject, and instead are just interested in giving me shit for whatever reason.
In which case you are a troll… shooo!
I’m still not having sex with you, go throw bugs on someone else’s hair :wink: