Will there be war in Europe before 2050?

Wars are not always civil wars. The distinction makes sense. Do you not think so?

Not all but, most. Civil development, from such horror and pain a social memory develops which often improves that society. What is the oldest known surviving society?

If you agree to the statement that the “societies” of the Stone Age can be called “societies”, then I say that the oldest “surviving societies” are those who lived in the Stone Age. But I guess you mean the later societies. Before I answer your question in that way, I have to know what you exactly mean by “surviving societiy”. Do you mean a unit of culture or a nation? Nation would be difficult because it is only an occidental, a modern occidental concept.

Of course some Eastern-European country that probably doesn’t exist yet will attack some other Eastern-European country that doesn’t exist yet, sometime in the next 35 years. They hardly ever stop.

I mean any uninvaded or overturned(civil war) unit, we can say culture if you wish. Anyone that has survived to date peacefully.
Stone age???

No, I do not wish that.

There is [size=140]no[/size] one - accept perhaps that one that has survived because of a Stone Age life style.

Yes, Stone Age.

Civil war is only productice in that it absorbs the hostility within borders and does not extend it outside of it. I am fairly surer, that international causes co conflict, causing intra national strife between groups n general grounds, will most certainly directed at ‘outside’ sources of intrusive agitation. This has usually been the case, with prior wars, eneemies were found outside, so as to releive the pressure from internal resposnible authority. This is i voted no, because like in the present conflict, for example Germany’s heavily populated Arab extreme groups, those people will certainly be exyended to such groups’ original pre emigration places of origin. Just like in the US, after the Pearl Harbor attack, Japanese Americans were interned into camps to contain their suspected agression due to perceived divided loyalties.

“Germany’s heavily populated Arab extreme groups”? Okay, there are also some in Germany, but most of them are in France, Belgium, Netherland, and of course England.

You can call it “West Eurpoe’s heavily Arab extreme groups”. Maybe that in the future some European countries will have more heavily Arab extreme groups than the current European countries I mentioned. This thread is about war in the future of Europe till 2050.

Maybe Europe should approach Russia. I am not sure, but what do you think about that?

Well, that might be a small part of the aborigines in Australia. No where else.
All, or majority of societies evolve, change or fail. The common binding element is not peace but, struggle. Comfort breeds or bred most downfalls one way or another, internal or external.

Arminius, Germany has the largest Arab population after France.

No, Obe. That’s not right. The largest Arab population has France. That is right.

And b.t.w.: If we talk about the danger of war, which is the theme in this thread, then we have to consider the Arab or Islamic population per head. Per head!

And small parts in Amazonia, Central Africa, Papua New Guinea; and due to the fact that they are small parts, the probability that they will survive is even higher.

If their jungles will not completely be cut down, then they will probably have the best chances to survive the global holocaust.

Okay, let’s go back to the title of this thread: Will there be war in Europe before 2050? We are talking about the following area (especially the green coloured one):

No, Germany does not have the largest Arab Population of the EU. France, UK, the Netherlands (Dutchland), and Belgium have the most. Or do you not mean “Arab” but “Islamic”. If so, then it is again France, not Germany, but in that case Germany is the second or third Country with the most Islamic immigrants (b.t.w.: thank you for them, Israel and USA!).

The Slavic (slavish) nations with their nationalism and Nazism, of course. But do they really belong to Europe? There is not much nationalism and not much latent nationalism in Old-Europe. The globalistic media lies but has the medial power over all humans, especially the Occidental humans. The globalistic rulers and their media functionaries want the US and other people to think that Europe is evil - it is somehow similar to the situation just before and during the two World Wars -, otherwise they could not so easily reach their goals. I want you to not believe what your corrupted government and your media is saying to you. We don’t want any war, and you don’t want any war. But do you know the facts about the port of Havanna, about the Lusitania, about Pearl Harbor, about the Gulf of Tanking, about the Twin Towers?

No, because that is what your media tells you: lies. What you call the “yesterday’s Hamburg demonstration” was a demonstration of the rulers and their functionaries. It was not against Islamic terror - the reverse is true.

Again a “charge against Sloterdijk’s genetic theory”? Really? Again?

There aren’t a lot of Arabs in Germany, but they have a very large, well organized and well connected muslims population. We’re talking about 4 million of the most ferocious fighters in the world - the Turks. I don’t now if anyone here knows this but they are the largely descendant of Genghis Kahn and his warriors. They dominated the Middle East before WWI as the Ottomans for 700 years - which was, importantly, the declining age of Islam. It’s glory days, it’s science and art, were Arab. Turkey has vigor and culture, but isn’t especially creative.

Turkish land mass is surely the best geographical terrain and location estate in the world. It borders three continents, two seas, and three of the worlds great cultural zones, and it unites much of that power in itself while being extremely particular, type-specific, ‘pure’ in blood and culture. It is highly impressive, and if there is to be a rational form of Islam, I am hopeful that it will be in the nation of Atatürk, one of the great secular politicians of our age. Holland also knows a large Turkish population, I am somewhat familiar with the culture. It is still classical in ethics, pride and honor. In order to see how this principle mixes well with their religion, one needs to see that Islam is a staff that can be held by anyone who chooses to pick it up, and survives that initial blasphemy so as to be able to declare himself a doer of gods will. “Render unto Caesar what is his” - Caesar and Jesus united into one - the current leader Erdogan has the tendency of acting a bit like an East Roman Caesar. It is hard to overestimate his reach into Germany. Will there be war?

France on the other hand is for a significant part Arab. Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians - these aren’t immigrants as the Turks are in Germany, but part of the old empire, properly French. The language is current in all three Arab nations, and in a lot of others as well. Frances best Nietzschean, Camus, is Algerian. He’s not muslim, and in these nations there is a large and replenishing secular population. Tunisia is leading this process. To learn about how Islam influences the French Arabs, a very powerful piece of narrative is the film “Un Prophète”. Not only did it turn out very prophetic (compare this and this) but it is the best film I’v ever seen that is not American. It’s even as good as American films. I like plot driven, action packed psychological thrillers.

Jacob, You are on the money. The Turks occupied most of Europe, south of Vienna and their base was Budapest. The horror they exacted on the Hungarian people is well documented for over 200 years. Suliman the Magnificent was the worst, and the Ottoman rule there was finally broken when he tried and failed to take Vienna, under Empress Maria Theresa but the Ottoman empire didn’t cease to exist until the end of WW1. The book ‘The stars of Eger’ desribes in gruesome detail what went on, during that period.

It’s a bit disconcerting if you put it in that light. Germany is beginning to look rather provocative in it. In Vienna, I believe it was a Polish drunk bishop who came to the rescue with an army in the last moment. And yes, whoever it was that asked - Europe should absolutely approach Russia rather than alienate her. First of all all our economies suffer of it and second Crimea was theirs to begin with. They are our natural pan European allies. They are no longer metaphysical, but indestructible as always.

If we’re really getting into predictions about the future, it’s good to consider the not so distant past. The modern history of Europe has been known as the containment of Germany. Ever since the Romans attempted to colonize the continent, they found an indestructible, rather faceless and dangerously expansive jungle of will to power in the Germans, and Germany found the same jungle of will to power within itself, it was never whole, it was too willful to be whole, every part wanted to be the master too hard. Until 1871, the conclusion of the work of a politician who may be called with right more dangerous than Hitler; the difference between them being that he won his wars, which was the cause to the first world war. Otto Von Bismarck, the Prussian inventor of the perpetual war industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHj54dxRvK8

Germany, 1940.

Incidentally, not to sideline this interesting argument, a deeper derivitive of the mesapotomic migration of the Huns, based in ancient Sumaria, the Modern Magyars , according to Ahmad bin Rustah, c.930, a Persian explorer and geographer, are a race of

Turks. This may implicate the Turkish-Hungarian
wars, as some sort of ultra relevant irony.

how interesting a strange a coincidence that alcohol makes in the dangerous turning points of history. Rasputin, and the Polish drunk bishop, even the king of Poland, have changed the course of history. No wonder Bacchus-Dionysus became the arbiter of wills and power. but alas, their staying power fueled on diminishing returns, earned themselves a reputation.
The will as representation trumps it’s power. Maybe that’s why the short staying power of the unity of individual wills.

You’re on it my man.
The French man starts drinking wine halfway the afternoon. The Spaniard will have a beer at lunch. The Russian will have a sip of wodka before breakfast. The German will start drinking beer after his Rostbraten dinner. But the east front army of Hitler was one of wine-and-poetry intellectuals, tragic, nameless figures that ‘went with the tides of fate’. I get this from the book “Myself strangely estranged” by a German foot soldier… I remember the image of frozen legs of corpses, chopped off an put in the pot to boil, to release the valuable Russian boot from the foot. Drink was the only solace.