An Enquiring Mind Wants to Know

is ‘stalking’ the right word, is English is a second language to you? trying to find something out, isn’t the same as stalking. at most its persistent, but stalking would occur usually over an extended period, and cyber-stalking is not in the same league as real life ‘stalking’. its your choice of words here that are problematic perhaps.

I take cyber-stalking very seriously Amorphos. People commit suicide because of it. I think you need to scale back what you said.

Jeez, Arc you are not a stalker my friend.
For everyone : How does the process of making friends and being socially caring work? What is the process? Is this forum about just mechanics or humanity? Every damn one of us is here to socialize and learn. Get a grip and be human/e

No.

[size=120]I begged her six times that she should leave me alone with her childish nonsense, but she did not.[/size]

Promising title - disappointing OP.

I know nothing about your little stalking incident, but just seeing the length of the OP and the tone of your language, I’m inclined to think that you did act sort of stalker-ish.

I never saw you as a stalker. You want a good example of a stalker. Try the one that rides my ass.

… What?

Lev Muishkin. He follows most of my posts with ad homs. I don’t see Arc as doing anything like this.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, arminius. You will have to copy and paste said “nonsense” over to me. Then, I will read it and decide as to whether or not I can see it and then others can do the same thing. Even so, I am not a stalker but you petty man like to take unfair advantage of a situation. We all need to grow a little humility in our gardens and yes, I do realize that I also have to but I see that you also need to and Wells as well.

Do you want to know what your above statement just reminded me of – what came to me ~~ I just saw all of the people in the village coming forth ~~ the herd ~~ and lying about those defenseless human beings being charged with witchcraft.
Why, because they thought that they could, because they didn’t understand their own minds and because they were in the grip of a virus or one might say a growing cancer - bias.

Again, show me where I stalked you. You really need to pay close attention to the definition of stalker and stalking.

Here is one:

stalk2/stôk/
verb
1.pursue or approach stealthily.
2.stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner.

One might consider that that is what you did to me when you accused me of stalking, when you called me a liar, and when you said that I was not a consciousness seeker.

Here’s another definition;

I never did that - not to you nor Wells nor anyone in here. But I might add that both of you did that to me - calling me a stalker is harrassing in an aggressive manner and calling me a stalker can easily be thought of as threatening since it is threatening to my personhood, my character. And that is the reason that I opened this thread.

So I will wait for that evidence.

fuse,

That was also how I felt in the beginning, fuse, and I even went on to explain myself, my personality a bit to Wells so he could make the distinction. I have no idea what Magsj deleted or didn’t delete but if I can, I will find that passage and place it in here. And, I was going to leave it alone. As I said somewhere above, I told him that I would not respond to any of his posts as clearly he seemed fearful and also delusional. And that is where it was left - until arminius then called me a stalker and accused me of lying.

But I will admit to responding to Lev in regard to Wells with the word ad hom a few times and a few more things. But that is just because Wells continued on and on to accuse Lev of ad homs each and every thing that Lev said. At some point, Wells utters an ad hom towards Lev which clearly was an ad hom.

:laughing: I’m not trying to make light of your situation, Ierrellus. I do see him at work with you but I don’t think those are actual ad homs either. I think he actually likes and respects you…though it may be difficult to see.
Thank you, Ierrellus.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Ecmandu, you have it backwards. It was me who thought that he might perhaps be my Australian friend who was once here and then he claimed that he wasn’t. Perhaps at that point, I might have left it alone, but I am a curious creature but I still would not have called it STALKING and I don’t see myself as really having stepped into his boundaries (as Magsj suggested).
But if I had known his demeanor and personality, this wouldn’t be happening right now. But I did explain myself to him.
At some point then, he called me a stalker. He might have chosen a more wise word for what was happening but he chose that one - me point accused me of being a stalker. Why he was so fearful I don’t know but i have my own ideas. And there is also a method to our madness…and it’s the subtle subversive nuances and hidden intentions that I so despite.

ecmandu,

If you are referring to this thread, ecmandu, I do not consider this to be a debate at all.

As to the rest, I am a little confused as to your meaning here. Also, I am not stalking in this thread. I am RESPONDING to things which were said AGAINST me by Wells and Arminius. That is NOT stalking, ecmandu. I am really trying to get at the truth of it. So yes I am taking a poll of sorts. What was it that Jung said ~~ that the truth needs the concert of many voices. Of course, I’m not sure he was thinking of the "herd’ when he wrote those words.

[b]“Lost rights are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers,
but by relentless struggle… Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions.”
― B.R. Ambedkar, Writings And Speeches

“Always in your stomach and in your skin there was a sort of protest, a feeling that you had been cheated of something you had aright to.”
― George Orwell [/b]

What this is is my struggle to be heard, to voice my response to their accusations. I am no scapegoat and I am not one to turn the other cheek.

All off-topic posts… you took the thread off-topic, so I put it back on-topic - it would have been best to message him rather than take the thread off-topic, but you don’t seem to want to acknowledge that Arc. Am I just repeating myself here :confused:

‘’ i have laughed in bitterness and agony of heart, at the contrast between what i seem and what i am.‘’

Nathanial Hawthorne, Scarlet Letter

Mithus

As I said before, I was letting it go until Arminius stepped in. I am still going to wait for where I insulted him. Perhaps within the same mind that is not able to conjure up a different word than stalking to express one’s self, that same mind does not have ability to discern the difference between an insult and some other thing - which thing I will wait on Arminius to supply. If I see it as an insult, I will concede to it. If I don’t I will explain what I meant by it.

My avatars are how I am flowing in the moment. Do you wish an apology for them?

:laughing: That’s funny. It’s true that avatars speak to me in the same way that poetry or metaphor does. But I do see the difference between the man and the avatar. Let me ask you a question, Mithus, if you see me as following young men all over the place here, then who are you following and why would you maintain something like that in your mind. Is it important to you?

Now that is flawed thinking. I am not a stalker and because those two perceived it in that way, doesn’t make it reality.
For whatever reason they do perceive it that way, the fact is that they are not thinking clearly and they are simply seeing what they want to see. What’s the saying - we see what we believe!

Then you are not seeing so clearly. I have been treated - I won’t say much worse - because to me I will not mitigate any verbal abuse - but I have have been mistreated and abused with words in here. The difference to me is not so much because I am a woman - and I’m sorry, I’m glad to be a woman. Must I hide that fact in here? Anyway, the difference to me is that the men who treat me and all others in here well is because they are for the most part normal (insomuch as any of us can be thought of as normal) intelligent and rational and caring men.

I

I’m still waiting on the evidence.

That is not what I am doing in here but I don’t know how to prove otherwise. But that was strangely funny to me ~~ that I am gathering all the men around me. lol I actually am laughing out loud. Obviously, these men can hear the magic flute that was fashioned by the hands of a Siren. lol Just be thankful, Mithus, that you are immune to its sounds.

On the contrary, my behavior is not childish. But one might call it calculating in the sense that it is intended to have a particular effect – that of shedding more light on this situation and of those two finally adding up 2 and 2 and getting four instead of getting -0.

lol The length of my OP is perhaps as a result of my never having learned quite how to summarize. I like to be sure everything is put in. As far as the tone of my language goes, can you please define what you mean by that ~~ unless by that you sense some anger and emotion. You certainly have that right and you have no idea how I am restraining myself in here. (I mean in this thread) How would you feel if someone accused you of something which you knew not to be true - something which really went against the grain. Perhaps that something wouldn’t be stalking but give it another name - something from your life which you know might help you to understand how I feel? Maybe I’m wrong - maybe there is nothing but then again, maybe there IS something.

Arminius,

No, it is neither a problem descending or arising. It is a problem still flowing. And do you want to know why, Arminius? Because the fact of the matter is simply that you and Wells do not see any problem in both of you having called me a stalker. Neither of you apparently are capable of putting yourselves into my shoes to understand how I felt when you, following Wells’ lead, called me a stalker and called me a liar and until you can see another side - not just your side - that problem will probably continue to flow on until at some point I just detach from it.

It’s an almost empty problem because your mind refuses to see otherwise.

Well, what you can ALSO do, besides intelligently seeing another perspective - is to copy and paste these so-called insults that I supposedly swung at you so I can read them. You said you kept them so I want to see them.

Put your money where your mouth is, Arminius, and not just your pompousness.

Arminius,

In Can Someone Interpret my Dream on February 28th this is also what you wrote to me…

So, you do see that you at least implied that I was not a consciousness seeker…and then you proceeded in a pompous tone. That in itself did not so much bother me. Big deal. You said that you didn’t say that. I may not be that squared away insofar as ad homs are, but that would ALSO certainly appear to be one.

I’m still waiting for all of those texts that you said you have to show how insulting I am to you.