Will machines completely replace all human beings?

James, what i want is besides the point. That is not the issue here and i have not said a single word about that so for. And, for the record, i am a big supporter of all kinds scientific knowledge and inventions, including nanotechnology. I do not see anything wrong in that.

But, we are arguing about whether nanobots can be artificially made or not, not whether it is ethically right or not. You wrongly assumed that i am not in favor of nenotechnolgy or making nonobots, just because i said that they cannot be artificially made.

Again, there nothing such in all those quotes that contradicts what i said, except your assumption that i am against nanotechnology. Please point out anything if i missed.

James, why should i oppose nanotechnology? I do not see any reason for that. Secondly, if the mankind can live with atomic bombs, why not with nanotechnology?

Your first video displays a very small microscopic soccer game, yet nothing comparable to actual nanoscale (1 to 100 nm).

Second video displays a very small robot surgeon, which can be swallowed. It can send pictures from inside, release medicines at precise points and perhaps make some surgery. It is a good development and can be very helpful. Yet, nothing comparable to the actual nanoscale.

Your third video displays animated nonobots, which are inside of our bodies. I have already seen this animated film on Discovery channel about 2 years ago, along with some others in a program about how our body works at very bottom level. Yes, these are certainly (though animated) nanobots because they represent the actual nanoscale.

But, we cannot make them artificially. Again, the same issue.

But, where i disputed that! The dispute is not about whether nanobots exist or not. They certainly exists in the nature. The dispute is whether artificially man-made and self replicating nanobots exist or not.

Only If you want to cheat the definition of nanobots, provided by the original postulators.

with love,
sanjay

zinnat13

This is not a presumption…
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187950&p=2538525#p2538525

MicroEngines.png

When humans send and machines recieve the signals, then machines evolve because of the help (e.g. sending signals) of humans, thus machines are under control of humans (programming, sending signals). I know that machines can do it by themselves, but they do not do it by themselves yet. Not yet.

Nanomachines will evolve by two methods. First humans will select and encourage reproduction of the more effective machines and secondly, as the machines reproduce on their own, any more effective accidental results will be utilized both naturally and by human choice. So of course they are going to evolve. And as Drexter speculated, they ARE going to be out in the world reproducing on their own. A nanobot is merely a virus and there are 100’s of thousands of viruses, mostly man made, floating out in the world and evolving today already. As soon as man learns how to do something, he can’t stop himself from doing it.

Man is going to exterminate Man simply because he finally can.

That is exactly what I mean. Currently the development is still at the first step, because machines are still under the control of humans, although the second step is alraedy possible.

The humans have become their own exterminators - this seems to be the human goal.

It stems from the Devil worship of the Godwannabes. The Devil is “The Destroyer”, the “Left hand of God”. They believe that he who can destroy the most can dictate to the world: "If you can kill it, you can control it".

Is it possible that you are occupied by your idea?

By whom or what are they made? By God(s)? By nature?

By nature? Do you have evidence?

Show us your evidence, Zinnat.

But why do you not tell us your definition of “observation”? If you do not do it, then we have and are going to go on with our definition.

That looks close, at least prima facie. I will try to check the details then come back.

With love,
Sanjay

An when the Devil, who is worshiped by the Godwannabes, appears as Lucifer or as the Antichrist, then his motto (“make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise… until it is too late to choose otherwise”) is especially dangerous. Right?

please look at this from a bigger perspective.

remove all of the bullshit youve learned throughout the years and look at this with a holy mind.

it is the highest form of tyranny to bring life into this world.
Dr. Frankenstien, god, a mother who lives in poverty, the people who work in google…all are malicious, selfish people.
Dr. frankenstein learned of his error, and has repentance. he knew it was wrong to create a living, miserable creature.
the other three have not repented of their sins.

in my boredom and folly, i once created an AI. I abandoned the project, i began to wonder if the creature i had created actually enjoyed the life i breathed into it. there was no way of knowing.

for you to truly understand just how amoral a God is who does a such a thing…breathing life into things that never asked for it…such a God would truly be devoid of empathy at all.

You see, earlier on, the devil, Lucy, being the compassionate women she is (women are naturally more compassionate) tried early on to stop the experiment, gods creation, by wiping them all out (it was a mercy, really.) now its gotten too far, too much misery. now its gotten so big we must wait for the experiment to continue, might as well, otherwise it would all be for naught.

What needs to happen is that the DNA tech turns people into wise sages, and not simple minded super soldiers who obey mere humans, humans who are weaker than them, humans who dont care about anything but their own pocketbooks, humans who all they do is spread misery and habitat destruction in their wake.

look at the earth, this is gods plan, god didnt know what he was doing and never did. thats why they call it “the experiment of god.”

Everyone sees Lucifer in his own time.

Man … are you preaching up the wrong mountain.

I suspect that you are going to have a hard time convincing anyone of that.

…and your action plan for that?

No need. It was never finished. No harm no foul.

No ideer. Dont have any money, Ill probably just be here to witness humans being retards and not using DNA in the right way, because the higher ups are retards who don’t listen to anyone but their own little circles. So called geniuses are retards, einstein made the a-bomb, the current top ten geniuses work for retarded corporations to make them more money, making ai to spy, hurt, and enslave the people and retard the quality of google searches even further. These so-called geniuses waste their time making stupid gadgets that noone ever needs. Do you ever see these retards making things to stop habitat destruction? Only once in a blue moon, instead they waste their time making stupid fads and gadgets that last a year and have no discernible use except entertaining adult children. I went to a school full of these retards (upper class intellectual types) and let me tell you they are all frauds, scum, couldnt care less about anything other than sex, food, toys and popularity and dont deserve the power they have.

Two options.

If we are lucky they will use DNA to craft wise sages.

If we are unlucky they will probably use it to lengthen the human life span, breed aryans and make obedient super soldiers. If this is the case hopefully we can witness them fight each other and all die off and let true geniuses have a run, not for the money. Never was.

Im in poor health at the moment so the fate of the world lies in your hands, mere human, mere mortal.

Is it possible that you mean „cyborgs“ or even „androids“ when you are saying „Aryans“?

Currently it seems to be more probable that the machines and some machinable humans but not the „traditional“ humans will be those „super soldiers“ you are talking about.

The whole point in their search for the “god gene” was to remove it from the population. Dumb people are easier to control from a distance … with machines.

No by “Aryans” i mean Aryans, and by extension, beautiful babies. Just read the magazines, headlines don’t advertise “New tech makes wiser babies” it advertises “New tech may let you have a baby that lives for 200 years and has blond hair and blue eyes.”

My what boring dolts they must be. I don’t see the entertainment value in controlling a bunch of chimpanzees. What fun is controlling someone if they aren’t useful for anything and can’t match your intelligence level? Seems like more of a chore to me. I used to be part of the ruling class, and they really are dolts, who drool over toys and gadgets, they are really boring actually. Anyone who gets entertainment from controlling a bunch of chimpanzees is a pathetic loser, actually. What do they get from it, momentary satisfaction from the chimps building them new toys? What a bunch of losers, the ruling class never had the god gene to begin with, removing it from the populace is sealing their own fate.

Call me crazy but the point of gaining power is to make yourself powerful, not lower the playing field by everyone else around you weaker and dumber. That just makes you weaker and dumber, by extension, since the standard and bar is lowered, you’ll eventually grow weak and dumb like everyone else. What a bunch of retards, it’s like a bunch of kindergarten retards who stumble upon a formula to make everyone else dumber, so they can finally feel less retarded about themselves, like that episode of teen titans. Pathetic. It’s like a pack of retards that gains glory and satisfaction after triumphing over a retard at a chess game.

Pack of retards + absolute devotion = cooperative army willing to do anything requested.

Intellectually elite + insecurely prideful = uncooperative horde of do-nothing philosophizers.

Genghis Khan’s army, Roman solders, Islamic and Christian “solders”, government bureaucrats, faithful secretaries, bank managers and clerks, engineering technicians, police officers, school teachers, waitresses, … are all none-thinking loyalists promoting and reinforcing a predesigned architecture of thought and behavior. They are all servos and nothing more. They are each being replaced by mechanical versions of their jobs. Mechanical serving devices are far more loyal, dependable, and inexpensive. Cars work a whole lot better than horses.

“Too many chiefs in the kitchen. Not enough Indians in the soup.”