What is your attitude towards theism ...?

You seem to have an accumulation of very lowly definitions of the words you are using.
Existence ≡ ?
Black Hole ≡ ?
God ≡ ?
Laws ≡ ?

These simple words are beyond your awareness it seems.

Laws of physics = truths
truths = patterns that remain consistent and steadfast

Ie. reality
Existence = any part of the tangible, which is the steam of consciousness

Black hole = a singularity, a super massive dead star. There are not an infinite amount of these, not even in your imagination.

God = your definition, what ever is impossible.

Since you define whatever as impossible, as God, how then could there be a string of things deemed to be impossible?

Your argument is that there are infinite realities. So why then, are you aware only of a reality which has consistent truths, ie. not in a state of non-causality, random changes popping up for no reason? Its because its the only reality.
By definition, your “infinite realities” would contain a set of realities which interfere with this reality and make it haywire.
But there is no such thing. No such infinite realities.
The set of infinite realities would contain a set of realities which would cancel all them out. It would cancel out all Gods.
No such infinite realities, no such proof of theism, except in fantasy land.

Merely that one, greatly distorts your speech when referring to anything scientific.

A) A Black Hole is NOT a “singularity”. They are rather large.
B) And yes, there almost definitely are an infinity of them.

Well first, I didn’t define God as “whatever is impossible”. I didn’t define God as “whatever”. I defined “God, The Creator” (a specific concept of God) as “Impossibility itself”, not “whatever is impossible”. A square circle is impossible. But a square circle is not God.

Not even close. Very presumptuous of you.
There is but one reality. You seem to be arguing with someone else.

The word "existence’ is offlimits in science debates. Ill keep it in mind whilst browsing tardcentral.com

Black holes are large, and there an infinite amount of them as well. Ill keep this in mind whilst browsing tardcentral.com

Square circles are not God. Ill keep this in mind.

tardcentral.com seems to be your home page.

Im on it right now, but its not my homepage.

Well, it should be.

hilarious(not)

You have got to be the lowest hanging fruit on the tree.

(And I have dealt with Mutcer.)

Oh dear. Just shutup already. You’re boring.

Why don’t you shut up?

You don’t because you think that you are saying something important. You are not.

Its important if it gets you to shutup. That’s what’s important, to me at least.

Honestly, have you said anything worthwhile since you have arrived here?

Go back to Philosophy Now. They want you back. Really they do.

Dalek Prime wants you back. So does Arising_uk.

Go back. Please.

I told you the basic reasons, which were physical and mental. Means, I experienced somethings such both physically and mentally, which cannot be explained by our present scientific understanding of reality.

In other words, even putting mental experiences aside, I physically experienced such things many times, which no one from this world can do to me, no matter how much means he may have. Thus, I concluded that there must be some such live forms for sure, which live beyond our normal reach. That confirmed again and again.

With love,
Sanjay

If the human DNA isn’t important to you, you are even more retarded than the average religious suck up.

What, do you have faith that your god will guide your pathetic species to salvation? That evolution cannot go backwards? Do you believe homo sapien so far removed from nature one need not worry about their genetic path? That your actions, beliefs, attitudes, are somehow unconnected to your physical body?

So nothing to say. Okay.

The man? equates the value of the Human DnA, as next to zero. How wonderfully assuring, that the fate of the universe is in hands such as these.

I wrote in the passed a lot of people are so self-persuaded in their reality that they think “super natural” events are physically explained, or an illusion, or non existent. I’d say there exists many new energies we have not or cannot normally access. Like 10x as much as the physical would yeild. A lot of banign forces and life-forms. Because reality is super-abundant. It generates and does more than it appears to.

“What, do you have faith that your god will guide your pathetic species to salvation?”

This is more like an insult than an argument.
I dislike your style of proceedure.