Will machines completely replace all human beings?

I know. Unfortunately I forgot that you had already mentioned DARPA several times - although I was quite sure that it had something to do with ARPA and ARPANET, the precursor of the INTERNET, but then I thought: “Why am I not asking James S. Saint, the one who wants to be asked?” At that time I had already read the following text:

The ARPANET was officially shut down February 28, 1990.

There was a campaign aginst Google some months ago. It seems that DARPA is able to knock out Google if it wants to. But DARPA itself is also not absolutely independent.

DARPA took over the NASA projects and the issues between Google and DARPA are like the old issues between NASA and individuals attempting space flight. In the end, the governance controls all things (bunch of Godwannabes).

I guess you do not mean the US government but the world government as the world rulers. The US government depends on the world rulers. Think of, for example, the money that the members of the US government need for their elections and re-elections.

Do you not think it might be irony?

I do not know. That is why i asked about his intention behind such statement in the middle of some serious discussion.

with love,
sanjay

Zinnat, I hope I may remind you of what you wrote exactly 30 days ago:

30 days are gone, but unfortunately your promised post has not arrived here.

As I told my reasons, you have to wait for some more days.

With love,
Sanjay

Okay, Zinnat / Sanjay.

(1500’s)

Worker: That windmill is going to replace our hard earned labor on the farm.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy theorist kook.

Get back to work slave!

(1800’s)

Luddite worker: That textile automated factory is going to replace us and our hard earned labor over generations.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy theorist kook.

Get back to work slave!

(1900’s)

Worker: That machine has replaced my job entirely forcing me down to the lower wage assembly line.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy kook.

Get back to work slave!

(2000’s)

Worker: A computer has replaced my job entirely making me obsolete and existentially redundant. I feel useless, I’ve been even called a useless eater.

My wife is currently selling blowjobs on the street corner for nickels. I am sleeping under a bridge with a drug addict named Harry who is shooting up heroin numbing himself with the misery of life while I am down to my last two cans of tomato soup and green beans from a local community foodshelf.

I’ve tried applying to the local Chicken Wing for $1.50 a hour but my application was denied in that the jobs are starting to become automated with computers and robots.

I’ve applied for public housing and EBT where I’ve been denied on both.

I have a razor and I am about to cut my wrists.

The 24/7 1-800 suicide prevention line isn’t picking up…

Administrative Class: Fuck you slave!

(2100’s)

???

Megaphone: The next ship to Mars leaving on platform 5, in 15 minutes. All passengers please go there immediately. Women and children first.

Megaphone: Worker permits and passports please , to be
presented to the adminsitration immediately for processing, leave left arm bare for microchip

inspection.

LaughingMan

Most jobs are shit though, and it is entirely possible that the state wont let a majority of it’s people become down trodden like that. I know it does atm but that’s because we are a minority. Eventually everything will be produced by machines, there will be no need for want, and it is in the govt’s favour to ensure thats the case - for the majority at least.
Problem for the global agenda is that machines that can print anything will also replace money eventually. Without money and with adequate global production, then need will become irrelevant.

orbie

if above, then economic depravation wont be driving extremism, so will identity really be such an issue? …longer term that is.

_

States will probably also disappear.

Everything for free distributed to everybody equally, right? Laughs :laughing:

States won’t dissapear. They’ll just evolve into the global super state instead citizen!

Global big brother has come to bring utopia, salvation, and heaven to everybody all across the planet… :sunglasses:

Not distributed so much as most people will have the technology at home or in local facilities, and so can produce things at cost of materials used [until machines can produce those too]. If say 70% of the world in e.g. 2050, has such tech then what problem is there to stop them being charitable? cost of product will be so low and widespread, eventually everyone will have the tech or access to it.

envision such a machine which can build another of the same machines, it’s like germ-birth and eventually widespread.

States as we know them will probably disappear, because they are too expensive and can be easily replaced by a machine network that works much more efficiently than a human state. This is already in works. Feel free to call this machine newtork “state”, but keep in mind that this machine newtork will be much more than a human state.

Neat. We’ll call it the tyrannical automated machine network state or TAMNS for short.

… and then reappear in different form.

No reforming, just a global irradiated desert wasteland instead.

You mean as SAM?