What if time is actually flowing BACKWARDS???

It was mentioned by James, genius of the forums, that it would be easier to construct a supercomputer…to predict the future, than to map out the past.

Easier for a machine to map out the future, hard for it to map out the past…

Let’s think about this for a moment.

Humans are a type of computer, a type of machine…

Yet it is hard for them to predict the future, but easier for them to map out the past…

So…the past is actually the future!!!

If that doesnt blow your mind, this next concept will.

No matter what perception you have…time will always apppear to be moving forward.

When you rewind a DVD…time appears to move forward.

No matter what, time appears to move forward.

So there would be no way to actually label, time as moving forwards or backwards.

All you could label, is that the distance between galaxies, appears to be shrinking, instead of expanding.

PS.

The notion that space is expanding, and that expanding space causes red shift…proves my earlier theory of the universe to be true.

Since I defined space as inert light, of course expanding space would result in expanding light, since space is inert light.

.nwod edispu dna desrever ylno ,rorrim a ni egami na ekil eb dluow tI .ecnereffid eht wonk dluow enoyna kniht t’nod I ,sdrawkcab gniwolf erew emit fI.

The only “actual” to forward or backward is the one you have. If you call it forward, then forward it is.

.tooZ semitemos gaf a eb nac uoY

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XCFp4oJMn8[/youtube]

Now you’re expecting the snare drum note to be on 2, which is usual for a 4/4 meter in rock music. This time it’s on 4, and that’s what we like about it.

I already addressed that though.

I offer the follwoing thread.

Tenseless Time

People have been preaching cyclical time endlessly ( :icon-wink:), and also earlier in human history.

What would happen if music ran backwards?

Hmmmmmmmm??? Maybe you’d get -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l18NA6rQ9LU or youtube.com/watch?v=8-RomudoedQ