There is no such thing as an allergy

Are you serious? You don’t believe in influenza? I’d say from that statement alone any “knowledge” you think you have around diseases is unreputable.

What evidence do you have that flu and colds are a result of eating grain?

flu virus is airborne. If it was a result of food it would be easily detectable as a type of food poisoning as people who ate the same would become ill. As it is close contact is all that is needed to spread it.

So far I’ve seen nothing that links your ideas to any sort of truth. Your articles are unlinked to your theories which in themselves are illogical and poorly thought through.

Well, if you are so knowledgeable and smart, then, you will have no trouble in answering this simple question.

Where do cold and flu viruses go to when people don’t have the cold or flu?

Note - Unlike other diseases, the cold and flu is an annually occurring disease which is a good test case for germ theory.

The evidence is that any naturopathic doctor will tell you that cold and flu is caused by grain, sugar and dairy foods. You can test it yourself.

If flu viruses are airborne, then everybody should have flu viruses 256 days a year non-stop. This is called logic. Germ theory is the opposite of logic.

Animals can also have the cold or the flu.

Only if they eat grain, sugar and dairy foods! :laughing:

Flu migration spreads the virus. The virus survives year round in some areas, especially tropical reigions likely due to humidity in these reigions. In winter months studies have watched strains of the virus travel to temperate zones effectively seeding these areas for the winter months.

cam.ac.uk/news/scientists-di … asonal-flu

Now that that’s done let’s move to more pressing matters. You don’t believe in germ theory?! You can literally see pathogens and trace them. And can see that they travel airborne from person to person as you can catch it from someone just by being near them (rather than just by eating the same food as someone). Yet dispite this proof you don’t believe in it? Preferring instead to believe in something some quack has told you? You said we can prove ourselves that grain causes flu symptoms. I’ve shown that flu migrates, yet if grain causes it we WOULD be sick all year round. Yet again you have been tripped up by your own faulty logic, and yet again I say to you; you have not been able to supply any evidence to support your ridiculous claims.

Believing does not make a thing true.
Saying a thing does not making it true either.

What the hell do you eat? I’m interested to know how your daily diet runs.
I’d appreciate some detail, and the truth.

Water in contact with the skin. If you are making the argument that one cannot be allergic to water because much of the body is water, that argument is weak for several reasons, the main one being that some people are allergic to water and break out in hives if their skin comes in contact with it. From there you also opted out of actually responding to my post. It will keep your hypothesis virginal but untested.

They aren’t allergic to the H2O portion of the water, but rather some of the many regular contaminants in water.

It seems that Platospuppy1, Jonquil, and I are on the same eating plan due to the same reasons… no grain, no dairy, nothing processed.

Upon ingesting milk after 10/15 minutes or so I would indeed be hit by what felt like a flu, but I actually think that it was my immune system being compromised and so either causing an allergic reaction to preservatives in the milk (before, I used to be able to drink milk without this happening) or the lowering of my immune system allowed hay fever to set in.

If one’s stomach is constantly bloated, then something is wrong… not to mention the health implications that arise from that.

Sounds like lactose intolerance. A lost ability to digest milk protein. You can develop this with age. They don’t put preservative in milk - so it ain’t that.
Pasturised and UHT milk simply filter the milk against dust and foreign bodies, that then heat the milk to kill bacteria.

As for Plato’spuppy i was more interested in what he DOES he rather than what he does not.

PS
shelflifeadvice.com/content/does … servatives

Now, lets see…

1. Why is it that the bubonic plague and flu viruses all come from Asia? Is this some kind of medical discrimination at work here?

2. Who told the viruses to stop infecting people and when was this decision made?

3. Why would a virus go from a tropical place to a cold temperate place? This must be a very versatile virus!

4. Does the fast mutation of the virus sell more vaccines? Who decides when the virus has mutated?

Really? I work in a crowded environment and have people with colds and flu coughing on me all the time and it has no effect on me what-so-ever. I never contract their problems because I have a good diet; thus, I am naturally protected from colds and flu viruses.

Note - Grain doesn’t contain any vitamins that the human body can use. Thus, it just supplies sugar via carbohydrates which are empty calories. The sugar will rob the body of its vitamin stores in order to process the sugar, thus, leaving the body weak and unable to carry on normal body process which results in feeling sick and weak.

People can get the flu at any time during the year. I used to get it in the middle of summer when I wasn’t on a good diet. The cold weather and lack of sunlight can lower the bodies ability to look after itself. The more grain food you eat will increase your chances of getting a cold or flu. Fruit can protect you from getting the flu. Sugar and milk are also very bad at causing flu viruses. I am sure that if you went on a diet of only grain, sugar and milk that you would get very sick in no time at all - with or without any virus.

I don’t see what this has to do with anything. I said that tropical regions appear to have equal levels of the flu all year round, which has been speculated is due to the humidity. I did not say they originated in Asia. I doubt anyone on the planet could say where influenza originally came from.

You do understand that viruses cant “be told” very much right? As they don’t even have a nucleus let alone a brain.
If you are referring to why rates increase in the winter, its thought to be due to a number of factors such as temperature, humidity and probably most importantly close proximity; people spend more time indoors in the winter.

It is a very versatile virus indeed. From the studies I have read it is thought that the virus thrives in humid conditions, such as tropics. humidity is also high in winter in temperate climates, the cold is also supposed to be a favorable condition for the virus which is why when they do affect these areas infection rates are higher than they are in tropical countries.

The important fact is that it does, the infection rates are there for anyone to see.

No one decides, it mutates on its own. Viruses mutate faster because of their short ‘life’ span.

I don’t know about where you live but in the UK no one buys the vaccine unless they want to, its certainly not promoted to anyone not in (or looking after someone in) a high risk position and to these people its given free of charge, putting a big strain on the NHS, not a very good business plan. Unless the pharmaceutical companies have managed to pull the wool over the British government and every health worker in the UK including all of the virology researchers over here, yeah sounds likely…

You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?

Hang on so are you saying that flu and cold viruses do exist now?

I too have not had a day off for flu for a large number of years in fact I spend most of my time in hospitals where infection rates are at their highest. And yet, I eat more dairy, grains and legumes than most people because I am a vegetarian. Well I guess your arguments just fallen flat again.

The reason I don’t get ill is due to a number of factors that promote a healthy immune system.

Correct, though without germs what is the body looking after itself against? vitamin deficiency? or are we going back to pesticide poisoning again? Its true malnourishment causes a range of diseases, the symptoms of which can be similar to other conditions like flu. Yet good diet does not always fix these problems, that’s why we do things like blood work and bacterial cultures which will often reveal the presence of pathogens which can then be appropriately treated. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I know I’ve said this already but… You do know that you can look at pathogens under a microscope right?

Good diet improves your immune system which protects it against the flu virus.
Sugar and milk do not ‘cause’ flu, proof please.

Yep due to malnourishment.

None of these points have in anyway done anything to further your claims that
A) Allergic reactions to food do not exist
B) Pathogens don’t exist.

All you have done is demonstrate that you should go away and educate yourself in basic biology.

I would also like to point out that you have still no answered most of my questions which indicates that you can’t. But I’ll just run this last one by you again because I think its quite important for you to realize.

If poor diet is to blame for flu like symptoms, why does it occur most prevalently in areas where people are in close contact with each other whether or not they eat the same food?

I suppose the Ebola epidemic was because of poor diet too? Even the aid workers who were eating adequate well balanced meals? I guess its just the pesticides on the peanuts over there.

The use by date on milk has doubled… what is that down to?

The FSA confirmed to me that ALL pre-packed foods are allowed to be preserved… which means anything in a packet or wrapper.

I’d say that Plato’spuppy1 is better off with his clean diet… he sounds full of beans… but not the edible kind :laughing:

Here is your link which clearly states that all flu viruses originate in Asia. cam.ac.uk/news/scientists-di … asonal-flu. Deny that! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So, you agree that flu viruses are not restricted to weather conditions.

That’s right, viruses don’t have brains. So, how do they all know when to stop infecting people at the same time? Do they all have mental telepathy? Can you see the illogicality and stupidity of germ theory yet? Germ theory assumes that viruses have brains and mental telepathy. Not only that, they can mutate to trick us stupid humans! Can’t you see that you have been duped by these scientist and doctors who are desperate to make money out of these so called ‘viruses’? Its just a power game of secret knowledge which doctors play. They wear white coats and have high status with high incomes, but it is just a 200 year old extortion scam.

You swallowed that nonsense pretty well. No creature lives in both the tropics and cold temperate climates other than humans. we can only do this because we wear lots of clothes to protect us from the cold. We are basically tropical creatures who need a constant air temperature of between 23 - 33 degrees centigrade.

Just give them time. Soon, having flu vaccines will become compulsory. They just scare people to death with constant advertising on radio, TV and newspapers. Have you had your flu shots yet? Their coming to get ya! :laughing:

Your argument has just fallen flat again. You just admitted that a good diet can prevent disease. Thus, whether there are any viruses or not is irrelevant. “Viruses are the result of disease, they are not the cause of a disease” Antoine Bechamp. Yes,
viruses do exist. That’s what all animal organisms are made of. See my next post - ‘Humans evolved from viruses’.

Its the origin of the viruses that is the issue here. I contend that animal cells produce viruses as a response to being starved or poisoned by the owner of the body. If the owner of the body doesn’t look after him or herself properly, then the cells produce viruses as a countermeasure to decontaminate the body. The viruses are there to clean the body, not to further damage it.

health-science-spirit.com/cold.htm

The flu virus can strike in isolated areas. I have seen documentaries of Aboriginals that live hundreds of miles in the middle of the desert and who’s children have colds and flu because they eat white man’s food.

Ebola is the result of no refrigeration or electricity and eating insecticide contaminated bats. Note - Lung paralysis is typical of halogen poisoning. Polio is another example of halogen poisoning.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmslbUoPLEQ

After reading your latest post I have seen that you have clearly not read very much of what I have said.

OK I will, it doesn’t say that. It says
“each year since 2002 influenza A (H3N2) viruses have migrated out of what the authors call the “East and Southeast Asian circulation network” (which includes tropical, subtropical, and temperate countries) and spread throughout the world.”

Meaning that in 2002 they began their study. Did you think flu only existed since 2002?

Weather no. Climate yes. You can get a cold whether or not the sun is shining. It’s the climate that matters. Hot AND Arid countries do not provide the best conditions for spreading the virus which is why we have very low levels of flu in the summertime. Cold and wet countries have outbreaks, so we can see these are perfect conditions. Tropical countries are generally hot and wet all year round and have low levels of the virus. Note as well that the East and Southeast Asian circulation network, have tropical, subtropical and temperate countries, making it easy for the virus to circulate in this region.

Show me an academic text that says viruses have brains and mental telepathy, you just made that up because you don’t understand the real reason. Viruses don’t decide to stop infecting people, the conditions have to be right for reinfection, and in HOT, ARID climates this is not the case.

So there are millions of intelligent people in on this scam? Doctors, nurses, researchers. Or are we all too stupid to see it? It is a lot more likely that you just had a substandard biological education.
Nothing I have witnessed here has shown me that what you say is true. You have provided nothing more than an uneducated and illogical assertion, together with absolutely 0 evidence to support your claims.

So because the virus is not wearing a coat and hat that means they can’t survive in the cold? Or is it the lack of sunscreen that’s baffling you?
Viruses survive outside the body for only a few seconds until they can infect their next host, the human body is their perfect climate, we do very well for them because no matter where we are as we regulate our temperature for them. In some climates these conditions are so hostile they find it very had to survive for even a few seconds outside the body, hence why they have very low infection rates in summer. In other climates the conditions are OK but not good enough to cause outbreaks, and in others they will infect thousands in a short space of time. I have already explained this more than once.

Brilliant! And cause more of the problem I just highlighted for you! Costing the NHS more money, yet without anyone realising that the viruses they see are actually not real! Do you really think the pharmaceutical industry is clever enough to hoodwink the entire medical community?

Nope I’m afraid not, my argument has stood up to all of your scrutiny I have answered every one of your questions sufficiently your just too bloody minded to accept this.
You however have ignored questions you can’t answer and provided no evidence to support your claims, perhaps you would like to think before you type. I realise this is a problem for you:
By your own argument, grain, dairy and legumes are bad for you, due to their ‘high levels of pesticides’ I should be very ill. I know my diet is healthy, thank you for proving the entire premise of your argument invalid
Viruses are a result of disease not the cause? Why then do healthy samples become unwell when injected with a virus?

Your reasoning is backwards, I have explained why this is above. You need to provide evidence for these things. If a virus cleans the body, antivirals that slow viral growth would make people more unwell, yet these actually reduce symptoms and death rates.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2753265/

Thanks for proving that you read what you want, not what is actually there. Nowhere in here does it say that milk causes flu. It says that it provides a breeding ground for viruses, i.e. reducing the efficiency of our immune system.
No academic text will say that viruses like influenza magically spring into existence because of milk.

[/quote]
Again you provide no proof for this. And again you refuse to answer my question because you can’t. So what you are saying is that aid workers go to Africa, and eat contaminated bats? And foods that have not been refrigerated? Again you are going to need proof.

Again I have seen no scientific evidence in your arguments, no text you provide stands up to scrutiny. All you have is cock and bull stories you have created yourself. I am afraid that there comes a time when you have to cut your losses and accept that some people are unwilling to accept that they are wrong as is the case here with you.
I had a bit of downtime over the last week but this appears to be drawing to a close and I doubt I will be able to continue this conversation. Apologies if I have gotten a little heated at times with you but it is very frustrating when someone refuses to see the nose in front of their face.

I don’t know about use by dates. UHT can live forever, but it tastes like shite.
But there is NO preservative in milk.

From the link I cited.
Chemical preservatives are not permitted in any milk products, said dairy researcher Steven Murphy. Some types of milk, such as sweetened condensed milk or canned milk concentrate of whole milk, contain natural sweeteners (usually sucrose) which help prevent spoilage, according to the National Dairy Council. Flavored milk often contains stabilizers as well to prevent the chocolate from separating.

Sources:
Steven C. Murphy, Senior Extension Associate (Milk Quality Improvement Program)
Department of Food Science, Cornell University
National Dairy Council Factsheet: “Newer Knowledge of Dairy Foods–Protecting the Quality of Milk and Other Dairy Foods”

FYI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance
The principal symptom of lactose intolerance is an adverse reaction to products containing lactose (primarily milk), including abdominal bloating and cramps, flatulence, diarrhea, nausea, borborygmi, and vomiting (particularly in adolescents).

Plato has not shared with me the secrets of his diet.

Its doesn’t say in any text book that viruses have either brains or mental telepathy. It is just logically implied in germ theory. In order for germ theory to work, the viruses have to act in a coordinated systematic manner on mass. Thus, the viruses need to be able to think for themselves about when and where they attack their victims. They also need to have mental telepathy in order to know when to stop infecting on mass. This is the pandemic theory of virus infection. The medical authorities are out to deceive the public, so they have no interest in explaining these things.

This interview with Dr Shiv Chopra reveals the deception of the medical industry. He worked as a biologist for the Canadian Health Department and FDA. He will explain that no vaccines other than the small pox vaccine have ever worked and that the whole vaccine industry is a fraud.

articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … -hoax.aspx

You stated previously that viruses can survive for thousands of years in the dust, and now you are saying that they can only survive for a few seconds outside of the human body? I think you are just making things up as you go and that you really don’t know what you are talking about.

They made 200 million doses of flu vaccine in America, it had no effect what-so-ever on limiting or reducing the incidence of flu occurring.

Injecting proteins directly into the human body is against the laws of nature and can result in autoimmune problems and autism. - Dr Shiv Chopra

‘Viruses are a result of disease not the cause? Why then do healthy samples become unwell when injected with a virus?’ Please show the research that indicates this has occurred. What do you mean by a healthy sample?

members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/pleomorphism.htm

Watch documentaries on the Ebola Virus in Africa and you will see that the doctors -

1. First see the patients without any protection.

2. Then, when the patients have been diagnosed with Ebola, the doctors then put on their silly plastic outfits and pretend that the disease is contagious. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Its a joke! That little red fence must have powerful virus blocking qualities! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: youtube.com/watch?v=6Ib6WbIKyRE

Hows that Rhinovirusboy! :laughing:

@Platospuppy1 is right…

Have any evidence?