Modern psychology - a joke?

All of psychology and psychiatry are systematic institutional forms of behavioral or social population control. The whole ideological dogma of both rests upon the duality of social conformity versus nonconformity which the later in turns gets a negative categorization based upon the fallacious reasoning that revolves around a constant appeal to authority.

I didn’t read the OP, but yes. Modern psychology is a joke. They’re trying to correlate a handful of observable brain states with an infinite multitude of behavior states in order to justify creating tons of “medicines” which are essentially like trying to repair a swiss watch with a hammer. They get people to buy into it by telling them it’s not their fault and that they’ll feel better with the drugs. `

Ahh yes the DSM V and its counterpart the ICD 10.

When considering these manuals it is important to remember that they are under constant revision. Furthermore though they are diagnostic manuals workers in the mental health field view them only as a best fit. I don’t know anyone that sees them as a gospel to the workings of the mind.

There is a lot of dispute in the mental health sector as to the best way to help people with a mental health diagnosis and whether indeed this diagnosis should be given at all. The current ideal (though it certainly does not permeate reality yet) that I see is a pull away from medicalisation towards recovery models, a turn towards humanistic views of Rogers and Peplau and a more Bio-psycho-social approach tailored to each individual.

The DSM V and ICD10 have the potential for abuse but be under no illusion that this is the only tool used in mental health services. Careful consideration is given to each individual case on a individual basis. Such is even written into Codes of Condict of various health professions.

Delivering mental health support is as much an art as it is a science and dispite what you may think the field is not saturated by control hungry jailors but by people who on the whole want to care for those in pain who are otherwise shunned by the general population.

It should be noted that these views relate to UK services. I have no personal experience of US or any other mental health services first hand.

Ddue, everything modern is a joke, fucking joke, children and ladies do pardon me, for we are living in a world of codependency where everyone is sucking on everyone else’s dick, not warriors ruling but salesmen and doctors, not exterminating but healing, correcting, see how all is bad?

let's not do this.jpg

This idiom stresses to be careful what you throw away and to not throw away something valuable or important along with things unimportant. The birth of this idiom can be traced back to 1512 where a German artist created a woodcut showing a woman actually pouring a baby out with its bath water.

Are you drunk, or high?

I am Dionysus versus the Crucified, I guess I am drunk and also high, some call it frenzy, you can call it whatever you want, but what is KTS link doing in your signature, that is the question.

Another question is why it says ‘thinker’ under your name.
:laughing:

Merchants are fags, said so long time ago my Montenegrin ancestors, and were they boy right! When emotions become too difficult to be felt they are denied one way or another, the tension which is too high to be endured is artificially reduced to a tolerable level, sort of emotional cheating, so when anger becoems unbearable peopel become too friendly, too forgiving, too happy and so on and so forth. And so are these merchants dudes, which is why they are considered fags, no longer fighting, only negotiating. But negotiation is for women. The same goes for doctors who are obsessed with helping. All in all, they share one thing in common and that is the preoccupation with other people’s lives, with other people’s needs, because they can’t deal with their own. Problems no longer specific, concrete, precise. Similarly, their solutions no longer specific, individual, concrete, precise, exact. They are now general, common, shared. Similarly, solutions become general. Noone owning their own problems, everyone projecting them onto the universe, calling it “mankind” and all sorts of stupid names. Funny considering that if you can’t solve specific problems, you can’t solve general problems. And there are no general problems, all problems are specific and general problems are simply non-existent problems. When people identify their own problems with some general problems they are effectively misunderstanding their own problems, and this is preferable to them because it gives them the hope they can solve them, whereas owning their own problems is more depressing, more difficult thing to pull. So modern psychology is a joke, how can it not be in the age of codependency, in the age of merchants and doctors?

When I say to myself I am a thinker it gives me confidence to act like I am one and when I write it under my own name it makes it even more convincing I even bought into it and now everyday everywhere I go I think and share my thoughts with other people though that sometimes get me into troubles because sometimes I am not good a thinker but for the most part it’s okay.

That is great.
Don’t let yourself get down by jokes like mine.
:slight_smile:

See what is problem with modern psychologists, they have degenerate habits, degenerate for a male type, you see, their habits are feminine, they survived not by struggling but by, quite simply, doing nothing, by being peaceful, so they take these habits as a rule, they can’t see or think beyond them, and since most people are like them, they think that’s normal and anything that is different they consider it abnormal and they can’t question it because they would have to face their own inferiority then. I tell you this in confidence but doctors are degenerates. And merchants. Warriors are the way to go. But real warriors.

You know what a real warrior is? one who accepts chaos. Does not deny it, reject it, but accepts it and then masters it or perishes from it. Degenerate is anyone who has a strong habit of denying chaos. And modern age is such, built on this chaos-denying set of habits. So this is why the word “warrior” ain’t funny, you see my boy, because warriors can be degenerate chaos-deniers as well. Just cause you go to war does not mean you do not deny chaos. The question is what the world gives and how you react to it and how consistently, do you accept it and strive to overcome or reject it. THAT is the question!

You are welcome.

Do you have a facebook so that I can add you, I see you are a good man, like most people here.

I think I am going to soak up my fags and women doctors for the time being. I never complain about free massages. Sure they might be dumber than you Magnus, but doesn’t it make you feel good about yourself, having personal servants?

Psychologist males may be faggy, and childish in their diagnosis, but male psychiatrists may often be correct in their analysis of the human psyche. This makes them both Sherlock Holmsian, male, and not fags.

Strange because what you are talking about there sounds like a lot of third wave CBT such as acceptance and commitment therapy. Perhaps you should not be so quick to judge the entire field when some of the things you have just said psychologists should do they already are.

Accept. Enter. Become a vessel for. The feminine realms. Great warriors and surfers are taught to be “like water” (Bruce Lee.) Water is feminine.

You see, in this 2.5d realm of human existence, you have two lands, the land of the savage, chaos, and you have the land of the sterile modern. It is the switching between lands which brings thankfulness to the human animal. If you take a modern and put him in a chaos lands, he is swept away like a female, and if he whines, deep down his spirit finds release in this. If you take a savage man, and put him in the modern land, he gives thanks for this, and if he whines, deep down his spirit finds release in this. Deep down, the human spirit tires of both lands. The truth masculine spirit is to create, create a new land, and you create the land first from within…by creating the human which first can appreciate a new land, the hypoland, by modifying his DNA.

You have some grand plans Trixie, and I do not want to doubt your greatness, but there is this little thing I must politely correct you about, and this thing is that in order to successfully master chaos man must first accept this chaos. You cannot change something without first accepting, yaknow, you cannot change something if you cannot first tolerate it such that you can observe it and take snapshots of its patterns, this is the first step. Whining is mental indigestion, or inability to accept chaos. So is impulsive behavior.

The trick consists in finding that minimal change, you do not want to make too much change cause when you make too much change you hurt yourself just as well, so you gotta find this optimal level of minimal change. Change is stress, you know, and so you don’t wanna change much, but you still gotta change, cause life moves forward and if you don’t move forward then you move backward or something like that I dunno.

Your goals are too idealistic, too fantastical, and though I can understand them qua fantasy I cannot understand them qua reality, how can you change the DNA of the population, that requires some great amount of control, it’s not built directly on top of what we already have, it’s not a step ahead but a giant leap someplace distant, it’s a huge step, and so, risky, unrealistic. So is your earlier “let’s destroy the universe” plan.

With this plan of mine, we will be resulted with several specimens. Some of which will love the chaos, some of which will not. From these specimens we can extrapolate data to form the uber human. The uber human should be resilient enough to withstand the chaos, but still strive for higher pursuits. From the legion of uber humans we can then construct the super uper humans, and eventually they can construct lifeforms capable of transcending the dimensional realms. I call this the domino effect, super evolution, evolution building upon itself.

With the Nevada Biotechcorp it’s just around the corner. I do not propose typical brute force splicing, but tech that can modify the actual DNA code itself via computers

I do not have the means to destroy the universe, but through super evolution a god race will be created, they will have the wisdom to know if and when the universe should go.

Currently homosapiens derives pleasure from change, especially the mental state change from male to female, and female to male. For instance when a man “relaxes” he enters the feminine mode. When he does an achievement, he goes from neutral to masculine. This causes his hormones to flow and sense of pleasure. Stagnation usually results in displeasure. I don’t know if this is a human only thing or a DNA lifeform cosmic constant

You say some great things, and being a woman, that makes you super interesting. But you also say some stupid things, and that makes you somewhat less interesting.

You still think in general and impersonal terms, your thinking is too linear, you are imagining this ultimate, God-like race, hoping to use technology to achieve it, which is nihilistic, as nihilistic as a chess player who does not want to play chess but to find its solution. You are projecting your problems onto the universe – you are solving the universe, not your own problems.

I don’t want a God-like type, I want my OWN type which I want to be God-like in a sense that I want to be as superior as possible and to surpass all other types, but which at present need not even be superior to my rival types. My type is what it is. You start from there and build upwards. Moreover, this type is a narrow category, is a category which progressively becomes even narrower, it does not expand. And equality in rank does not mean compatibility. If this were the case, there would be no rivals. Ancient Greeks were conquered by Ancient Macedonians . . .