Geography of a woman

You know, I wouldn’t even mind it if it was GOOD humour. But females don’t have a sense of humour, they never had to develop one because they never had problems with attaining popularity or seducing males.

It’s so unfunny that it seems to me that no real effort was put in the humour part, as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men. Whatever.

It’s not funny when you look at the bigger picture, and start to notice all the pervasive and subtle ways men are constantly mocked, put down, the subject of jokes and of anger and classified as idiots. We have vilified the male, and made him look like an pansy and an idiot, to further the “feminism” that is so highly regarded in our culture. We do it on TV and in the media, we are constantly celebrating the female and are not noticing that less men are going to college and finishing. Men actually feel the weight of all of it because the constant bombardment makes them feel like trying to be a better man is futile, and he should just accept his role as the clown in his family unit, in his work and most certainly in his society.

Feminists often make the mistake of valuing their equality over that of the male, belittling him and punishing him for the sins of their fathers. They often mistake paternalism for being “Male” driven because of the name but in today’s society that is certainly not the case. It is the female who general makes a rule of hard paternalism before a male, in order to protect and shelter those she feels are weaker because, of course, she is the only one who understand what it means to be oppressed (according to her).

We are oppressive of men now, we label them and make unwarranted assumptions about their intentions and their being before we have even gotten to know them. It’s unfair and unjust.

Oh when those tables have turned :eusa-naughty:

See, attitudes like that are exactly what I am talking about. What has Arbiter of Change ever done as a man that draws that ire? Why do you feel the need to point at him and make him feel like the stereotypes and judgments are warranted?

When do we stop mocking individuals and putting them in boxes with labels and start treating each human being as equal?

Most Feminists should stop lying to themselves and see that what they really want is to dominate and flip the tables. That should NOT be the goal, they have lost sight and become exactly what they supposedly despise. The oppressors.

It was not about him, it was about the specific part of the comment:
" as if the primary intention was to celebrate women and shit on men."
Take a look at some older texts, plays or stories, Shakespeare for just one author. Ridiculing and jesting about women was a standard for centuries. Women were not taught to read or even write. If women saw a play or was read a story it was expected that she be demurely embarrassed or gently laugh. If a man can not accept the humor as gently as women are/were expected to, then he is no man , he is only a male human. Of course that is only my opinion. BTW. I am not a feminist.

Not flattering? It calls 70+ year old women wildly beautiful and adventurous for fucks sake. Every single line is meant to emotionally appeal to the female public.

Wasn’t ridiculing and jesting about men just as if not even more commonplace throughout history? Come on Krissy, let’s play WHO’S THE BIGGEST VICTIM.

The history argument is a tedious one. Only a small percentage of males in history were taught to read and write. Most were as poorly educated as women. Women have always been somewhere in the middle, never in the best positions, like men, nor in the worst, again, like men. Politically motivated feminists of course will only mention that females were never in the best positions.

What’s funny is that I would actually agree that a good portion or even a majority of males ARE ruled by their genitals, but to praise and flatter females to the point of lying for 10 lines straight and then take a dump on men, a dump which isn’t even amusing… that was just a lame ending. Like I said, just imagine if somebody praised men for 10 lines straight and then called women ‘cum dumpsters’ or something like that. It wouldn’t even be fun, just stupid and insulting, even if it was true for some women.

Shakespeare made equal fun of men. Malvolio from ‘Twelfth Night’ comes to mind, and there is one in almost every play that shows so many weak aspects of man to be ridiculed. MacBeth’s wife has to kill the King because he lacks the balls and what fate becomes him? In each play, there is a male character that is mocked and belittled far more often than women actually.

It’s clear that the original joke was celebratory of women and belittling of men. Had the tables been turned, it would not have been funny.

A man degrading a man, a man degrading a woman . Humor… So what you say is it is ok for males to jest about males and women but god forbid women jest about men and women, it is castrating… You can not even see the ridicule of women in the post you are focusing on the male. Please reread where I said it was not flattering to either. If you honestly think that women have no sense of humor about themselves , then you live in a really small world.

This is getting really tiring. The men on here are so sensitive to being ridiculed that you’re basically jumping at every opportunity to go oMFG male shaming!!!

Just take a page from womandom and learn to take an insult/joke, you wimps.

This makes me think of that amy winehouse song, “Stronger than Me”. Great song.

:laughing:

The point is that women here claim to want equality and all that, yet it appears to only mean that women should never be offended as a group, while men can be shit on as much as you like. I personally don’t give a shit about equality, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of women who do claim to care about equality.

Oh, and I also don’t give a shit about this joke itself, or women making jokes about men. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy.

Is that really what you were doing? Sounded for a moment like you sprouted a vagina.

i am a vagina… ur so funny phoneutria… female humor so clever it insults puny men like me… please tech me who to be so funneh

You are doing it again.

do-ing what… i do not know… pls tell me phoneutria… i want 2 know

cringe

jesus is god and god is ruler and since i am man my ruler is a nut… therefore jesus is a nut.

i am man so i must obey nuts…

what would jesus say?

You are basically saying you want nuts to tell you what to do., thats nuts.

This is what I mean when I say that Phone is dumb. She wants you to feel bad for spotting misandry. She wants you to think that misandry is no misandry. It’s just a joke which does not at all betray misandry. Jokes, generally, come out of nowhere and they betray nothing of the one making them. That’s how dumb she is.

She should just stick to posting her pics and solving math problems.