Riddles

You are still not exactly saying who is right and who is wrong and especially: why.[/tab]

lol I broke ILP

[tab]Hypothesis: arminius is a robot.[/tab]

[tab]Oh, nevermind, he is German[/tab]

[tab]this tab was purposefully left blank[/tab]

[tab][throws spitball at zoot][/tab]

Rest of answers here, armie. I had to break it down to fix the tabs.

[tab]

so my answer again
yes

Because all sentences say different things, therefore the only two possible answers is only 1 sentence is correct, and all sentences are wrong.
2 or more sentences being correct is impossible because they would negate one another.
all sentences wrong is impossible because that would make “there are exactly 100 wrong sentences” correct, so this option is paradoxical.
this only leaves one possibility, that only one sentence is correct. therefore 99 are wrong.
thus dude who said there are exactly 99 wrong sentences is correct.

They’re… wrong.

I basically just rephrased what i had already said, so I hope this is enough for your highness.[/tab]

Yes. :sunglasses: and a bit :laughing: .

That is right. =D>

phew goddamn

[tab]If they are saying complementary things and one is lying, then both are lying. the girl is blonde[/tab]

Q: What has testicles, a penis, and can ejaculate in Modern, (D)Evolved, and Progressive Societies???

A: Women.

Thanks, Phoney!

spammer

Q: Which phoney meat is Phoney’s favorite meat?

A: [tab][/tab]

Someone remove this child from the thread, please.

Greetings from …

The following picture shows the island where I spend my holidays:

my_current_holiday_island.jpg
Which island is it?

Looks like a crystal under a microscope.

…but maybe that is merely my perspective … :sunglasses:

MalesWhale.

[tab]I guess you mean that as a wordplay. :slight_smile:[/tab]

[tab]

Well, I didn’t want to give it away. :sunglasses:[/tab]

Perfect Logicians.

Players A and B both have got the number 12 written on her forehead. Everyone sees the number on the front of the other but does not know the own number. The game master tells them that the sum of their numbers is either 24 or 27 and that this numbers are positive integers (thus also no zero).

Then the game master asks repeatedly A and B alternately, if they can determine the number on her forehead.

A: "No".
 B: "No".
 B: "No".

After how many "no"s does the game end, if at all?

As many as it takes for one to just say Yes.

the answer
[tab]A. His number is 12? It adds up to either 24 or 27. Mine is either 15 or 12.
I do not know what my number is.

B. A does not know what his number is. His number is 12 though. He must be thinking
his number is 15 or 12. But if his number is possibly 15, that means my number is not 15.
So my number is 12.

So it should only be after 1 no will the game end.[/tab]

hey i’ve got a riddle, what are the hidden letters of Is_Yde_opN?

I am sorry, but that is false. Please try again.