Jews are the most racist race

You should make that image smaller. There is no scroll-bar I can use and it’s just distracting.

Here’s Lauren Bacall:

I believe her diamond face shape makes her true to her Jewish roots.

That is merely one type of racist … “homoracist”.

…and its “portman”, not pittman (originally “Neta-Lee Hershlag”).

My phone’s spell checker is a bitch. It fights me tooth and nail at times. I spelled it right, it changed it. Might be a sign she is going to marry Brad Pitt?

I’ve noticed a lot of long lasting marriages occur between Catholic Men and Jewish women, I used to get stumped talking to older Jewish women, usually Atheists, talking about going to Catholic church each Sunday. They are more into it strangely that their husbands, even though they insist it’s all bullshit nothingness.

See, when your a Jewish Woman, you secretly desire the cocks of Gentile men, it’s no different in how the wives of white southern racists crave interracial sex with black men… it’s forbidden, so they cheat on their shitheaded husbands.

Jewish woman have no compunctions in marrying gentiles, because according to their religion, all children are Jewish, so in their mind it’s all safe… and the dangling of a uncircumcised cock fascinates them. Plus, men love to lovebite their little hooked noses.

See… what you should do, is go pick out a Jewish woman, get her to go to a hotel, and put this song on “This Land” by The Platters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s62x4-6OSbA

Lay her back as they are humming, grab her ankles, and once they start singing “This Land- This Land, God Gave This Land to Me” sing along with it, entering her.

She’all be yours forever, and there will no need to be like “Aryan this”, or “Nazi That”, because nobody desires more to fuck a uncircumcised cock than a Jewish Woman. The whole Christian-Jewish Tension is taken care of in the bedroom.

You really want to fuck over the Jews? Then pound the fuck out of some Jew pussy, show it who is boss. No need to badmouth them on the internet, just tyrannize their twats. Give it to her hard. Grab her hair, slap her ass and tell her how it is.

Shani Zigron

Come on, seriously, how could you not want her.

regardless of what he ever said about slavery, he moved his society towards the most rigid, controlled forms. An underlying terror of not conforming down to the most rigid body movements and not just in military displays, to the thuggish bureaucratic set he obviously preferred. The ever wider and deeper control he created was a kind of slavery, a machinelike, posed nightmare as the ideal. I recognize that some people find this appealing, to imagine themselves as a well controlled and totally controlling cog in the machine of some fascist leader or other, but I see no reason to pretend it is not a form of slavery. A grand disgusting self-hatred presenting itself as pride.

These are Jewish lies, Moreno.

These are Jewish legs, Magnus.

Your logic is defeated, mixing of the races can be so damn good. Bar Refaeli

Why the hell would any heterosexual man of any race be opposed to her?

Master race? I have seen chosen but not master and I have seen a lot of different Jewish interpretations of ‘chosen’. If they are the worst racists you’d think they would have come up with a more pejorative term than gentile. Other racists seem to do a lot better and they I see little dearth of language ability in Jews. You seem to think the degree of racism of an entire people is determined by how they categorize.

And how does one determine if one is a jew or not? Without knowing your personal ancestry. Hitler already proved Nordic people being superior on Earth. They have proved it countless times.

And also, how to determine Jews being separate race outside of human or aryan… I am trying to understand which side to stand on, which view point to support. See if I support Hitler or Germany, which I already love Germany and personally wanted them to win ww2, but I also don’t want to be viewed as some “evil” nazi you know?

So I was wondering if there is some period in history where I can find evidence of jews claiming for sure that they are a different race/species?

I am aware, whoever wins the war writes its history. Germany didn’t win ww2 so it could all be lies.

Why did you support the Axis in WW2?

If Hitler wasn’t into slavery then why did he use the Jews to build their own camps??

What you may be seeing as racist is simply their need to stick together, solidarity, because the Jewish Community has been persecuted and condemned down through the ages simply because they are jewish - perhaps another really stupid reason being that it’s thought that the jews killed Christ? Believe it or not, as stupid and inane as that belief is, it does exist.
We all in a sense belong to a “tribe” and tribes do stick together don’t they? Nothing wrong with that especially when that so-called tribe has been sought out and destroyed.
Insofar as the name calling goes, there has always been the name calling - does it matter whether it belongs to a particular race or particular nationality? I’m Irish and Italian - what do ignorant people call the Irish and the Italians?
The Jewish community has also had stupid names attributed to them.

But to call the jewish community the most racist Ecmandu, well all I can say is that you must be drinking something really strong or reading material from an absolute racist.

poor jews. they went on genocides because they had to defend themselves from evil gentiles. they had to strike first, because if they didnt, the gentiles would eventually do it, and a good offense is the best defense. they took over palestine because they had to defend themselves from the palestines who were going to overthrow them and take over the planet.

I don’t think you should exterminate Jews…

But you can look through thousands of races, and the Jews were the first and to a large extent, the only, race of people who called, and still call themselves the most superior race. These are the inventors of racism, that’s the Jewish legacy - inventing racism.

As with anything, there is no black and white - there are shades of grey. There are Jews who have no problem with integrating or interacting with others and there are Jews who see themselves as superior to all others and the slightest contact with non-Jews disgusts them. :-"
Most are somewhere in between the extremes.

Jews may be intelligent, but they are evil. How could anyone who approves of mutilating baby genitals not be?

Hitler was inhumane and violated the Aryan ideal. Starving jews and throwing them into furnaces is crossing the line, alls we need to do is do what they did to us. We mutilate their genitals, like they mutilated ours. It’s fair and just. We cut off their balls, problem solved. Badda bing, badda boom.

Actually “shades of black”, but yeah… :text-datsphatyo:

Actually what it amounts to is that people are just too damn stupid to be judging each other, and too stupid to figure out how not to.

There is very little difference between Jews and Gentiles and Jews are completely right when they say they are superior to Gentiles. They are far better manipulators.

jews in my experience are oddly enough a mixed lot. most of them, like members of other races, seem shallow to me, having taken in ideas withough really processing them through experience or logic or intuition. like most people there are assholes and decent people and…well, you get the idea. I see no reason to decide they are all fine people since they are humans. I see no reason to write them off, because just as in other groups there are some exceptions, interesting deep people who have something to offer me without negative qualities outweighing this. They are certainly not the only group with a short hand way of categorizing everyone not in their group. And even if go to the racial level they are not the only one, though it is easier to find the phrases at the religion level.

I am sorry the OP is so hurt by the term gentile. I can only imagine how upsetting it would be for him if he was called nigger or kaffir or kafir or mud races in some of the contexts these words might be aimed at someone in other countries. He might remember the word gentile like the feeling of a small raindrop or a kiss.

But victimhood can be found if you look hard enough for it.

I am sure Ecmandu has been the victim of a lot of Jewish discrimination. Perhaps his band was hoping to get on the bar mitzvah circuit.

Maybe he had to get a job or he didn’t get to marry that sexy jap at his high school.

These real world oppressions should not be trivialized.

I feel his pain. The poor guy was no fucking gentile, he was a non-jew and it hurts being put down this way.

Let’s give this little Ecmandu a moment of silence in solidarity with his pain.