Proving That God Exists

You are speaking of “Savior vs Destroyer” = “Right hand vs Left hand”. I was speaking of the higher control of both hands, “the head”, “THE God”.

Superman v Lex Luthor?

In the religions, it is more “the Invisible Man vs Lex Luther”. “He who reigns in darkness [invisible] rules the world.
The world wars were about Superman vs the Invisible Man.

Surely, God is just Superman taken to the extreme. It’s not all that important who plays the Devil but it’s more effective if you give him some bizarre physical features.

Nahh… Superman can only do visible things (the bold, Iron Man type). The mystical, miraculous things are done by the Invisible Man (sneaking in the dark, Serpent Lucifer type). Of course both (Nazi and Khazar) lust to be God, despite it being an impossible goal. But they will settle to be merely the god of Earth … for a while.

So just invent a Superman who can do absolutely anything, just like we did with God.

I would rather just let God be God. I have better things to do. :sunglasses:

It is not possible to completely understand God. If it were possible, then God would not be God. This impossibility is also the difference between religion and science, and this difference may be called theology. However. It ia impossible to prove or disprove God, otherwise we would just know everything. God can do what no one else can do (the accent is on the word “can”). If we were capable of proving that God exists or that God not exists, then we would not need religion, theology, science and so on, because we would know everything, thus the imposibility too. Proving that God exists or that God not exists means knowing as much as only God can know. All other meanings and definitions make no sense in this case.

Forgive me for saying this but nothing you have said makes any sense.

Some morality is ambiguous, others are not.

For example, would a female woman, who owned a farm, which was a habitat for animals, her farm was sustainable and benefited the rainforest, in her farm she gave clean energy from her windmill, and in her spare time, gave away free food to homeless people, and she gave blow jobs to the blind and sex starved people, and she only gave the meat of animals that died of old age or natural causes…how would putting her out of business and shutting down her farm be moral?

morality is a spectrum, some people are 90 percent moral, other people are not. But you cannot nihilize morality and say it doesnt exist. You take the ideal and try to accomplish as many objectives as you can, that’s striving for morality. Noone is 100 percent moral though, some people fail at certain objectives, or are unconscious or averse to the objectives, and we call these bad people.

That’s impossible. Probably you do not know what you have said.

So, james is turtle’s alt account, or are u just calling him a turtle.

Yano, that might be the first time in my life anyone has accused me of “NOT putting too much thought” into something. :confused:

Well hell, I’ve been accused of everything else. :teasing-tease:

I dont really think that it requires knowing everything to prove God. But one thing that you DO have to know is the definition of the word “God”. And if there are many, then each one has to have its own proof for those using that definition.

It is not possible to prove or disprove God. That is why he was “created” by humans (or did he “create” the humans?). :slight_smile:

God was defined by humans, not “created by”. The social god types who demand absolute authority over all things, the Godwannabes, constantly attempt to create themselves into God. With technology, they are really excited about how supreme they are and how much more they will become (even so as to now cherish the word “becoming”). That is why they will not change their course - too much PHT blinding them.

I’m afraid it’s all too possible. I can understand your reluctance to accept that you’ve written a load of rambling nonsense but denial isn’t going to help. Maybe you could try thinking before you put down the words, some people find this a very useful strategy. Good luck with your next attempt.

Well, I understood him. So it can’t be all that bad.

All that proves is that it’s not only great minds that think alike.

I have put the word “created” in quotation marks, because I have meant “defined”, yes. We both have had many conversations about that without any misunderstanding.