Anarchist Nihilism

Now I have never attacked you as all I have done is ask you simple straightforward
questions pertaining to your anarchist beliefs which you cannot apparently answer

It’s the way you go about asking your questions that are indeed insulting. Don’t play coy with me.

If you want to discuss what I describe as Anarchist Nihilism that is fine. You will however cease engaging me about my personal life.

A civilized anarchist!

Do you want us to send you a list of questions first, so you can sort out which ones hurt your feelings and which do not?

Are you actually asking others to be easy on you? To play…ahem…fair?

“Insulting”…that’s another word that belongs in the “embarrassment” family. I don’t know why an anarchist is even using these words.

This is what I have never understood about “anarchists”. They call for something like global economic collapse or breakdown of society and all that their fantasizing minds correlate with that (see photos above), yet simultaneously are idealists/utopians that are seemingly blind to reality in one form or another, resulting in situations like the above. I call it the Underpants Model for Civilization (See: Underpants gnomes)

If you only knew what I would do to people in an isolated dark alley way that I don’t like left to me alone five minutes in the dark. :laughing:

Oh, I’m sorry, not the answer you were looking for? :evilfun:

No, you can try to hurt my feelings all you want. I could care less really. I was merely articulating my dismay for your guys lack of respect concerning the general conversation of the thread at hand. Rather than discuss the topic you guys are all trying to make the whole subject about the Joker personally.

This is the kind of behavior I would expect out of immature teenagers not full grown adults but…

Idealist? Utopian? :laughing:

You don’t know shit. I am the complete opposite of both.

That’s some dumb whacked out bullshit you’re espousing there.

Looks like the KT crowd wants to play on ILP and take cheap shots at me here. Want to play? I’m down. :evilfun:

My questions are not the least bit insulting and so stop implying that they are. Neither am I interested in your personal life. I have simply asked you to explain your anarchist beliefs and no thing else. You do not have to do that of course but I will still point out inconsistencies where I see them. And here is one : you claim most human beings are spine less cowards for not wanting to kill internationalists. But you the self proclaimed violent chaotic anarchist would not do any killing yourself because you do not want to get arrested. So your position is entirely false. For as I have already said you like to call yourself an anarchist but at the same time you are not prepared to actually engage in any. I shall continue to point out the hypocrisy of your position as long as you do do nothing. Which is neither insulting or an invasion of your privacy as you imply. But the simple undeniable truth

I was implying no killing as of yet…

Must I get a sign language interpreter or teleprompter for you? Geez…

Also, I’ve been explaining things quite well in this thread concerning my beliefs.

That is a very convenient thinking. Do you have plan B just in case this does not happen?

Also, one does not have to be an anarchist to be able to strike the weak or exploit the weaknesses. Being an anarchist does not necessarily mean that you’d have an advantage when and if civilization collapses. Somehow you’re assuming (hoping really) that when everything shakes out, you’d end up at the top of the food chain. But top people have a deeper understanding of human nature and how to manipulate it in different situations. And you do not come across as that kind of person.
You could very well become victim of your own ‘friends’.

I have multiple plans for many things. Don’t strike you as that kind of person? You really don’t know what kind of person I really am. A bit presumptuous on your part.

A deeper understanding? Oh, is that so? Victims of my own friends? Unlikely. There’s ways to dealing with traitors.

I’m just a ronin man and you be surprised how formidable we ronins can really be especially in the absence of law.

You consistently stay within certain boundaries, and that defines you. If you want to play coy and mysterious, go ahead, but don’t think that it would make anyone with real sense think any better of you for it.

In the absence of law, even o-r-g-a-n-I-z-e-d crime will have a lot more accomplished - it may even become the next ruling government.

Another huge point that seems to get glossed over in the anarchist mindset as far as I have come to know it; the fact that it is not only religions and political parties that are organized and control segments of society and its population. There is very little difference between an organized crime syndicate and a governing political body, and I’m not trying to be facetious.

A majority of humans need that shepherd as described elsewhere by the clown. That will not magically change when everything collapses.

So many KT posters and the usual non thought out trashy posts. Where to begin…? :laughing:

I’m sorry I can’t understand you. Your posts seem to be a bit muffled like you’re talking out of your…

Anarchists are organized also. The difference between statism and anarchism is centralized organization versus decentralized organization. Actually my version of anarchism is similar to organized crime really. They don’t call me the Joker for nothing you know.

I’m sorry I can’t understand you. Your posts seem to be a bit muffled like you’re talking out of your…

Anarchists are organized also. The difference between statism and anarchism is centralized organization versus decentralized organization. Actually my version of anarchism is similar to organized crime really. They don’t call me the Joker for nothing you know.

How does an anarchist nihilist erase his own arbitrary morality which he presumably no longer needs ?
How can he really think independently when he shall still retain memories of other ways of thinking ?
If all he needs to survive is food and water and shelter why does he still need to think beyond that ?
What happens if he comes face to face with something higher up the food chain when it is hungry ?
How will he survive entirely alone for the remainder of his life without going mad before he dies ?
Would there be any problem if it was necessary to kill another human in order to eat their flesh ?
Would he have to kill every body that he met any way to stop himself from being killed instead ?

Kill all the shepherds, sheep dogs, and grazing pastures all at once eventually erasing the memory from being overtime.